• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Error 404, Title Not Found

LoneSniper87

Dirtyhands
Title has nothing to do with rp, not clever enough to think of a clever theme based title.

But on to the plot! This will take place in the future, where there is a civil war between the current solar system(Earth, Mars, etc.), and the colonie worlds. The main fighting done is through very large mechs controlled by pilots. This very rudimentary plot can go a million different ways, and I want someone to hone this to something we can both enjoy in the end.

No post requirement, all I ask is you push the story and be somewhat often. I'm very relaxed about abscence as long as you inform me of it. I play both genders well and do MxF or FxF.

Welp that's all I got, short and sweet. If you show interest all you have to do is tag me here and I will pm, or you can pm me directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back