• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eragon/Inheritance RP

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
So I have been rereading the series (again <3) and thought of an idea for a RP.

Setting: 200 years after last book.
Races: Human/Dwarf/Urgal/Elf/Shade/Elemental

Because of the efforts of the Varden and its allies, Galbatorix was defeated. Through much work and effort, the land found peace once again and Galbatorix's black stain was removed from the land. Eragon and Saphira, with the help of several volunteers left the land, seeking a place raise the eggs they had discovered and restore the dragons and Riders. They would manage their goal, and decades later new Riders were helping to keep the peace in the land once again. With the slow return of dragon, the Elves began to regain their power.

Now 200 years after the war ended, dragons have flourished once again, both wild and bonded. The era of the Riders has restarted and the relations between all races have grown ever stronger due to Eragon's act of amending the ancient Rider pact and allowing Dwarves and Urgals to become Riders. However, a storm is brewing in the horizon once again. Magic in the land has been strictly moderated to ensure that no one could come to power as Galbatorix had. But such efforts usually beget outrage and alienation.

An ingenious spellcaster has been up to no good. Having discovered a secret by accident, the spellcaster has unleashed a new race of magic users into the world. Elementals are people with no natural magical talent. Their power however comes from a powerful enchantment placed over them, granting them their unnatural power. Even more outlandish is the fact that these people do not need to use the Ancient Language to use their powers. The elements of natural respond to their will alone, often in ways a skilled spellcaster could never manage.

Granted these powers, many are starting to cause trouble, and unrest and fear resides just on the horizon. What will happen? What are the goals of the Elementals? What is the goal of the spellcaster that created them?

I haven't read the post yet, not fully. But, you can't do this to me! It's illegal to entice me like this, forcing me to RP with you! I'm telling Alteras on you! You'll be punished severely, very, very severely.

Until then, count me in. Now I'll read the post and see what you have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back