• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings EquineGurl23's search for 1x1 rp *UPDATED*

EquineGurl23

⚔ Endure and Survive ⚔
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
єqυιηєgυяℓ23'ѕ 1χ1 ѕєαя¢н
What to expect from me:
⤐ semi-literate to literate roleplayer
⤐will write 4 sentences up to 2 paragraphs unless writers block
⤐will be on at least once a day if not more
⤐will communicate if I won't be online for longer than a 24 hour period
⤐willing to play female and male characters
⤐will roleplay lgbtq+ characters including mxm and fxf pairings. (Craving mxm right now)
⤐underlined topics are what I'm currently craving
⤐will roleplay on discord
⤐looking for more mature themes as well so would prefer 18+

What I expect from you:
⤐prefer a semi-literate to literate roleplayer
⤐someone who can give detailed responses and i will do the same (Quality over Quantity)
⤐will be on at least once a week
⤐will communicate if you won't be online for longer than a 7 day period
⤐looking for more mature themes as well so would prefer 18+

╔══════════════════════╗
ғandoмѕ ;;
⤐ divergent (oc/oc)
⤐ red vs blue (cc/cc)

⤐ life is strange (cc/cc)
⤐ life is strange 2 (cc/oc)
⤐ life is strange: true colors (cc/cc)
⤐ percy jackson (oc/oc)

╚══════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
realιѕтιc ;;
⤐ equestrian

⤐ opposites romance
⤐ small town high school

⤐ enemies to lovers
⤐ mafia boss x bodyguard

⤐ mafia boss x civilian
⤐ assassin x target
⤐ college romance
⤐ arranged marriage

╚══════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
ғanтaѕy ;;
⤐ werewolf
⤐ shapeshifters

╚══════════════════════╝

muse A is the new ranch hand on muse B's ranch and he'd been hired by B's grandfather to work there, before his grandfather had passed on, leaving the ranch to B. From there, muse B has to decide if he wants to keep A on or let him go, putting muse A on a trial to see how he fits in on the ranch. The ranch has cattle and trains horses as well. (Prefer mxm for this)

Character A is a civilian that absolutely refuses to be involved with a partner, yet they meet Character B who can be either a high ranking member or the boss, flexible on that, and suddenly they find themselves being pursued by B who wants them as their partner, and ends up dragging them into the world of the Mafia. Their mafia could also be at war with another one that keeps messing with their shipments / trucks and other things. I'd prefer to play A but I can play B as well.

Werewolf; Two packs have been at war for centuries, but a threat from the largest Vampire clan in the land forces them to come together. The two Alphas bring their first born children and arrange for them to be married. What neither pack expects, the two are mates and destined to be together anyway. But both of them hate the idea that what was supposed to be fate was originally an arrangement and detest the idea of being together even as they find themselves falling for the other.

Last edited:
added + craving a Red vs Blue RP with canon characters from the show living their life 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back