• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Equestria Girls: Scootaloo's New Family

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So after a crazy 3 month period of burning through all of My Little Pony Friendship, all of Equestria Girls, MLP specials and movies, and even a few of the books and comics... And naturally for a fanfiction writer and RPer I'd like to do an Equestria Girls RP. And I thought that this could be a fun RP to do.

The basic idea is that Scootaloo is adopted by the Dash's after being in a big sister program with Rainbow Dash. I personally think that in MLP this should have been what happened with Scootaloo instead of forcing some dumb plot with neglectful parents who try to force her to move away... and then they never show up again after that one episode. But we never see them at all in EG. So I guess my headcanon is that Scootaloo is an orphan in EG, in the Big Sister program with Rainbow Dash being her big sister, and then being adopted by the Dashs.

Theres are not many good adoption relationships in TV, and I think this one works well. So this RP would focus on an adoptive family relationship... but with fun magical stuff mixed in as well. I do have a bare-bones plot mapped out for this. But I would like to do a more collaborative RP on this since we'll be focusing on characters and a world that isn't really established. I do have a few head canon things to add in if we wish. But again I'd like for us to work on this together. If you're interested please comment or DM me ^^

I'm always for some found family hurt/comfort sweet goodness and I'm a real fan of this sisterhood made of pure awesome in particular in any form, so sign me up, please!

So after a crazy 3 month period of burning through all of My Little Pony Friendship, all of Equestria Girls, MLP specials and movies, and even a few of the books and comics... And naturally for a fanfiction writer and RPer I'd like to do an Equestria Girls RP. And I thought that this could be a fun RP to do.

The basic idea is that Scootaloo is adopted by the Dash's after being in a big sister program with Rainbow Dash. I personally think that in MLP this should have been what happened with Scootaloo instead of forcing some dumb plot with neglectful parents who try to force her to move away... and then they never show up again after that one episode. But we never see them at all in EG. So I guess my headcanon is that Scootaloo is an orphan in EG, in the Big Sister program with Rainbow Dash being her big sister, and then being adopted by the Dashs.

Theres are not many good adoption relationships in TV, and I think this one works well. So this RP would focus on an adoptive family relationship... but with fun magical stuff mixed in as well. I do have a bare-bones plot mapped out for this. But I would like to do a more collaborative RP on this since we'll be focusing on characters and a world that isn't really established. I do have a few head canon things to add in if we wish. But again I'd like for us to work on this together. If you're interested please comment or DM me ^^
id be interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back