• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Episodes

xpstitch

Loser
Hi. I've run into the trouble of people leaving rps so often that I came up with a brand new idea for myself....

Episodes! Instead of trying to rp the equivalent of entire movies or books, I just do short stories/episodes. Instead of needing a hell of a lot of work and a setup, how about just a short little story?

I want a partner that can do this with me. Something simple that is spontaneous and doesn't require a lot of thinking. I love yaoi & MxM so those are always welcomed.

I am currently limited by certain unchangeable factors that prevent me from using certain sites and I cannot download any apps so please don't ask me about skype, kik or discord. I TOTALLY would if I COULD but I CANT and that's IT. Thankyou.

I do email rps as well. And if you have any other sites you know that I could use on an ipad, please feel free to tell me about them.

Please, tell me if somebody wants to do a short story/episode with me. I find it keeps people from leaving after getting bored because the story isn't that long ANYWAYS so by the time they would normally feel like leaving the rp is probably long done. I've always fantasized about actually COMPLETING an rp and I figure this is the way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back