• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Epiphany ~Boku No Hero Academia!~

Epiphany ~ Described as a moment of sudden revelation

http%3A%2F%2F41.media.tumblr.com%2F907c1ad5feffbff4d2ce1c6e491c8d9a%2Ftumblr_mq5s9meLUj1svrh8z...jpg
Slowly we made our way through the freshly fallen snow. Despite the hour of the night, people had already made their own tracks before us. The atmosphere around us was eerily quiet, the silence, deafening. It was almost like a scene from a horror film. The only sound that we could hear was the soft crunching of the snow beneath our boots and our slightly laboured breathing, due to the cold air that was filling our lungs with each breath.
We paid no attention to our surroundings as we made our way through the snow.

I see now, that was our first mistake.
tumblr_oh5lfak7C01riowtoo1_540.png

Boku No Hero Academia;
A fandom rp with a twist.
OC's will be a must.
If your OC is a villain, civilian, hero or otherwise is up to you.
Creating student OC's is also up to you if you'd like to or not.

The setting for this RP is going to be something along the lines of "through the darkness, our unlikely heroes emerge".

*Thread was previously started on another post, but it's time for a refresh*

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting buddy, good timing for MHA starting up again this week!

Is there still room?
Yes, since I'm gonna leave since I figure that barely being interested enough to write a single line of personality is probably gonna be bad for the actual roleplay. Have fun in my place lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back