• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Epic Stories UPDATED!

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I'm Rose... or Rosey,

I've been roleplaying on and off for 10 years... and am constantly seeking to improve. I enjoy the literate rps give me the meaty details! obviously quality over quantity no one likes bunch of fluff.

So what sort of stories am I wanting?

Well I'm glad you asked...

Plot 1: This is LOTR inspired but not fandom based. It does take place in middle earth years after the destruction of the ring. A new evil is growing and cities have been destroyed and over taken. It will take enemies working together to overcome this threat. species I have in mind are elves (lotr elves) and Dark Fairies but am open to other species.

Plot 2: Open Waters... nobility or piracy?

Plot 3: Mystic Islands. This is a twist off of my favorite disney movie Peter Pan. the mystic Islands being of course a cursed neverland of sorts. It is rumored that it contains immortality but there is a great evil lurking on the islands.

PM me for complete details as I always like to receive add ins from my partners.

Last edited:
I am really interested in Plot 2, would you like to Pm me so we can discuss it further?

Hullo Rosey~

I'm an old hand at rping myself, though; I am new to RPN. I like the sound of all three of your plots.
--and I don't mind writing up a sample if you so wish. hmu ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back