• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
-"Yessss. Because somebody set it up so I gotta help out makin' caramel lava cakes f'r the boy." Reaver playfully squinted to Graham as he got up, as well.

Adrian snickered, stood and stretched before leading the way out. "Shouldn't have been so good at makin' food."
Graham nodded, "yup, it's really a curse in itself for this huge black hole family that you're sooooo amazing at cooking and baking."

Graham nodded, "yup, it's really a curse in itself for this huge black hole family that you're sooooo amazing at cooking and baking."

Reaver pouted before the expression broke, now laughing gently. "Y'know, I don't mind it. I'm just happy it's enjoyed."

Graham grabbed the mixer before plugging it in and then looked to Reaver. "Am i doing a good job?"

Reaver nodded and began to fill the bowl with what he needed. "A very good job. Thank y'."

Graham smiled like the bear cub that he was as he was praised. "Good, i like helping."

"And I love when ya help." Reaver smiled and turned the mixer on so the contents could blend in the bowl.

Adrian grimaced before looking to Graham. "Y'ever get tired of bein'. . . sickeningly cute with eachother?"

"Adee sounds jealous and love-needing." Reaver snickered, Adrian blinking.

"No."

((BROTHERLY LLOVE~ xD )

"And I love when ya help." Reaver smiled and turned the mixer on so the contents could blend in the bowl.

Adrian grimaced before looking to Graham. "Y'ever get tired of bein'. . . sickeningly cute with eachother?"

"Adee sounds jealous and love-needing." Reaver snickered, Adrian blinking.

"No."

((BROTHERLY LLOVE~ xD )

(XD AW)
Graham gasped, "does someone need a huuuuuuug?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back