• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Engaged Magic

Rosebudxo

"Who did you get?" Ron looked down at Harry's letter. The fiancée they picked for Harry wasn't strikingly beautiful but she was pretty enough. Below the photo held a little information about her such as her cellphone number, house phone number that belonged to her parents, and her address. "She's..." he eyed Hermione before looking back at Harry, "decent-looking." He looked over his own, worry plastered his features. "Maybe it might not be that bad? Who did you get Hermione? Hermione?" He gently shook her arm enough to make her body squirm. "Hermione!"
"Draco Malfoy." Her surprise quickly faded into anger before saying, "How could they do this to me!?" She tried to split the letter in half. When that didn't work, she twisted it into every direction she possibly could. The results remained the same. "Ugh!" She shook the letter that was still in tacked. "If we like someone else, why can't we just chose who we end up with? There has to be another way!"
"Bloody hell!" His eyes softened toward her. "If he gives you any trouble, I swear I am going to kill him!" The young wizard tightened his fist, hitting it against the table, forgetting the letter said killing someone to get who you want was against the rules.
Meanwhile in the Muggle World... Araya Galbraith laughed at the letter her parents had given to her. "This is the 21st century where arranged marriages no longer exist in America." Immediately, she threw it in the trash that was the closest one to her. Alas, the letter threw itself back at her, as though it had emotions of it's own, and it was angry. "What the!?" Then it opened itself up. At first she was shocked. Then she was scared and tried it for a second time. At that moment, repeated those previous motions.
"You have to." Her mother walked over to her, gently placing a hand upon her daughter's rosy cheeks. "This is a magic based contract." she pulled her ray of sunshine into an embrace. "Maybe he won't be bad-looking? Maybe he'll actually be nice?" She was now gazing into Araya's eyes with her hands gently upon her shoulders. "They mentioned a few characteristics here that are quite promising."
"I don't care!" Araya removed herself from her parent's grasp. "I already have someone! We haven't even gotten to the stage of talking about marriage because of our age. They barely give me a chance to get married to this stranger and they expect us to have a baby?!" A snicker escaped her lips as she shook her head. "Good one, Ma." This had to be some kind of joke.
"This is not a joke." The mother explained. Still, she didn't believe it, despite how serious her mother looked and she never wavered. Upset, she stormed off to her room. Although, it was the last place she wanted to be.

(This is more of an open role-play to see who will reply. Looking for someone to play Harry. The others can either be NPCs or major characters. I don't expect posts to always be this long.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back