• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings enemies to lovers plots (craving naruto)

Romance
  • a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    My Interest Check
    About Me
    Hey there! I'm Azula (Az), I've been roleplaying for over ten years now though I have been on and off of RPN. I'm a 23 year old female recent college grad on U.S. Eastern time. I consider myself semi-lit, usually 5+ paragraphs depending on inspiration and never less than 3. I always play a female character, but I almost always double as a male character too. I prefer MxF as a main but can do FxF and MxM as well.

I am looking for a very casual roleplay partner. I work full time and honestly my muse just comes in goes in waves. I will fully geek out over characters but I also need to take a break every once in a while. Truthfully, I take quite a few hiatuses throughout the year. Life is absolutely chaotic so sometimes I disappear without warning for a few weeks but I always come back. I am looking for a long term partner who is okay with my busy schedule and inconsistent posting. Sometimes I reply 5 times in a day and sometimes it takes 2 weeks for me to even open RPN. I love ooc chatter, it helps me get even more into the story if we can be friends outside the rp. I need someone who understand that I have roughly 2 working brain cells at all times.

I am very flexible with plot and what not, so message me if you like any of my plots below or like my characters and have a plot of your own in mind. All I care about is that our characters are each complex enough to keep the story interesting.

My plots are all listed below but I am currently most craving: I am very much craving something in the Naruto universe at the moment. Give me Kakashi and I will love you forever.

What I look for in a partner:
    - please be respectful
    - please be semi-literate (3+ paragraphs a post)
    - use proper grammar (doesn't have to be perfect!)
    - please be 17+ as mature themes may be used
    - romance is a must but shouldn't be the entire plot
    - please be willing to double (that way we both get a love interest)

Prompts

• original.jpg

Wordbank
      Enemies to lovers | Rivalry | Slow-burn romance | Complicated romance
      Superheroes | Powers | Fake Dating | Drama
      Jealousy | Forbidden romance | Soulmates | Assassins
      Boxing | Mafia | Anti-heroes | Game of Thrones | Fantasy
      Medieval Fantasy | Action | Espionage | Spy | Crime
      War | Royalty | Friendship| Roommates
      Space opera | Myths | God/Goddess | DC Universe
      Opposites Attract | Pining | Criminals | Morally Grey
      Co-workers | Bands | Pirates
      Darker themes (depression, addiction, etc.)

Check out my plot ideas listed below. Italics is who I want to play, bold is who I would prefer you to play.

Last edited:
    Star Wars
  • Realistic/Modern Plots

• tumblr_or0yddYPzH1u6h6bqo3_500.jpg

Crimes of Passion
      muse a is having a fun night out with her roommates when she ends up getting into a bar fight with a creepy guy who's been feeling up her friend, muse b is either the bartender who steps in and drags her out, cleaning her wounds and calming her down. little does muse a know that the man she just punched was a member of a notorious underground crime organization, who is now out for revenge on the little brunette who broke his jaw. luckily for her, muse b is a high up member of a rival gang and offers to protect her. muse a gets dragged deeper and deeper into this seedy underground and muse bjust wants to protect her.

Last edited:
    Back