• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy End's Beginning

The Last Avatar
My character: a young man that grew up with no magical power and no social standing in the world, except that of a servant for the most prominent magical family in the country. Contrary to the social norms, his best friend is the heir of the family he serves. Having grown up together, they have a special bond that can't be put into words. During a trip far away from their home, they discover a secret that should have never been found. By fate or chance, my character breaks an ancient seal and in doing so, a source of magic is bonded to his soul and thus granting him magic. However, the power is immense and extremely difficult to control.

Your character: The young heir to the family and title that comes with it. Thanks to your lineage your magical potential is incredible. Despite social pressures and expectations, you turn out to be a good and well balanced individual with empathy. You don't like the future that is expected of you, much rather enjoy life with an adventure every day. When your best friend, my character, develops magic you start to train him in the uses and different branches.

Little do either of our characters know what awaits them. With the ancient seal broken evil have begun to awaken. Winds are beginning to stir and a storm is slowly beginning to form over the world. A force of unimaginable hate and rage has been released and the world isn't ready for its wrath. Only our two characters have a chance of stopping this force. But will they be able to discover their path before it's too late?

- I would love to brain storm with someone and really develop the plot more and flesh out the characters! Ideas and creativity absolutely welcomed!

Hello! I'd be happy to try out this plot idea with you. Should you be interested amd want to discuss more about it then pm or I'll pm you if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back