• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Endgame- A superpowered Gangwar RP.

Well i only have two more characters on my roster to finish. Then ill post the opening regardless of how many players we have. Hopefully we can get some more before then but ill likely have the characters done by tomorrow and the opening then too. :)
I was just waiting if it became a thing, ngl
I'm always up for it however

Coming soon

New faction!
F.B.I/C.I.A Agents.

This faction comes from outside of the city and are tasked with finding and eliminating members of the criminal underbelly BEFORE they can regroup and regain power after Dante's death. They have spent 30 years preparing for this day and possess the support of the united states government.​

Coming soon

New faction!
F.B.I/C.I.A Agents.

This faction comes from outside of the city and are tasked with finding and eliminating members of the criminal underbelly BEFORE they can regroup and regain power after Dante's death. They have spent 30 years preparing for this day and possess the support of the united states government.​
are these people powered as well?
also, is it cool if I make a second character?

Seeking a position for a royal Family Spider. Preferrably a female one. I have dastardly plans for them to enact bwahahaha. (Position filled.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back