• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern End of Days [Rapture RP, Always Open] - Rules

butterknives

Buttery Goodness

The Rules

No discrimination OOC, this roleplay is a very religion-heavy one, and therefore I feel this should be said.

2. Please forgive me if my representation of the rapture is a bit off or whatever, I'm not religious, I'm just playing around with this concept.

3. Please post a minimum 3 sentences per post and a maximum 3 (short) paragraphs per post. If you can't do either of these and have a reason, please contact me and I may let it slide.

4. Be creative with character making, don't just make gangs of stereotypical badass edgy 16 year olds. Maybe make a single father who just lost all of his children and is going through extreme depression, maybe a middle aged woman who thought she was a devout Christian but got left behind, a NASA scientist trying to redirect the meteor's path and save the world, a bandit who- okay, I think you get the point.

5. Have fun! Get involved, be creative, do stuff!

List of Sins

This is a handy list of some sins you can put in your character sheet. Of course, these aren't the only sins you can put in there. If you have a suggestion for a sin to add, mention it to me via PM or in the OOC section.

Every character needs at least one sin, that's why they got left behind after all! If they had no sins, they would have been raptured and would be unplayable.

Abortion, adultery, wrath, arrogance, assault, blasphemy, crossdressing, being conceited, cursing, drinking, envy, evil, foolishness, fraud, gambling, gluttony, hate, homosexuality, jealousy, kidnapping, killing, lust, mischief, occult behavior, not praying, prejudice, pride, rape, selfishness, sex before marriage, slander, smoking, sorcery, stealing, being a traitor, unbelieving, ungrateful, violence, witchcraft

I found most of these on this website, you can go there for more. I just took the main ones, but there's a lot more.

A side note: AGAIN, I am not religious. I don't believe in anything religious, and therefore I do not believe that people are sinners for being gay or transgender or nonbelievers or whatever else there is. I myself am pretty gay and genderfluid, so please do not take the wrong idea.

Thank you!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back