• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Emudis & Amita (1x1 Romance, guys only)

RoseThorne said:
She takes his hand and nods. When she gets there she timidly sits on the throne next to his.
"Your septer, my queen" a civil servant said while handing queen Amitia her dark septer, it is adorned with gold amungst other gemstones, like violet sapphires and rubies.

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiles softly and takes it nodding a thank you then looks at Emudis "Are you sure ill make a good queen."

RoseThorne said:
She smiles softly and takes it nodding a thank you then looks at Emudis "Are you sure ill make a good queen."
"You may have a slight problem with lobbyists, but you'll be a good queen otherwise." Emodus said

Last edited by a moderator:
just then, Corsa walks out and says "the reason why I ask is because as queen you are in a position of power & people look to power to help sove issues that are to big for them to handle as citiczens"

RoseThorne said:
"I would allow it I guess...."
"Emudus, what's your opinion?" Corsa asked as Emudus responded "Well, if we're gonna have an immigration policy we'll have to fund the building of houses for all those new immigrants, I would allow it, but before I could think to let them in, I need to have my servants run studies about how many would want to immigrate so we can gauge how many houses we need to build. I would allow it, but when we actually have enough homes for the immigrants."

RoseThorne said:
She smiles faintly at him b the slightly looks down. She was already horrible at this.
Emudus sees her look down "relax, this is only your first day of reign, you'll become better at being queen" Edmodus then patted her back with an armored hand!

She smiles softly. "I guess your right. I'm just not use to all this yet... It all seems so..... huge and overwhelming." She says and looks at him taking his hand in hers.

RoseThorne said:
She smiles softly. "I guess your right. I'm just not use to all this yet... It all seems so..... huge and overwhelming." She says and looks at him taking his hand in hers.
"That's how I felt when I was first merged with this armor, got the throne and faced the kingdom's issues for the first time" Edmodus empathized

Users who are viewing this thread

Back