• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Emudis & Amita (1x1 Romance, guys only)

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Needs people to Role-Play with down to like two people :(

WARNING- BOTH FEMALE AND MALE CHARACTER ARE MADE. I only need a male. 1X1

Rules-

No one lining. 2+ sentences.

No text talk.

Long term (Or at least till it gets boring then can start a new one.)

Use, “” for talking and ' ' for thinking. (No ** for action)

Complete sentences please

Female already taken only need the Emidus (Male)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Almita

Age- 21

Gender- Female

Race- Lightling (Light Bending Race.)

Date Of Birth- December 25

Occupation- Soon to be Queen to the Angelic Castle Of light.

Personality- Almita is kind and gentle. When it comes to evil or dark things she is not one to be drawn to it. Because of her life living in the white castle which has its name by many as, Angelic Castle Of Light, she has learned to fear evil and dark things and never make contact with any of them. She shy’s away from most dark things but even though she had been raised to hate and run from the dark something from the black castle, or the name its people have given it, Demonic Castle Of Darkness, seems to draw her in. She spends her days staring out the window and looking towards the pitch black castle in hopes of one day learning why she was so scared, yet drawn to it.

Appearance- The normal color of the Lightlings race is bright colors like white, yellow, pink, bright blue, etc. They are more of a shorter race while the Darklings are a normally tall and towering over normal sized people. Almita has pale white skin that has been blessed by the light to make it sparkle in the darkness much like a vampires but with more light. Her build is thin and has an elegant posture. Her weight is around 110, being short and thin making her body feel less than that and almost like a feather. Her bones are very frail and might break easily if handled to roughly. The smallest fall or bump is dangerous to her but her will for adventure causes her to ignore the risks. Her eyes are a bright blue and hair is long waves of curly blonde hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Emidus

Age- 23

Gender- Male

Race- Darklings (Benders of Darkness)

Date Of Birth- October 31

Occupation- King of the Demonic Castle Of Darkness

Personality- Unlike Almita, he is rough and brutal, with no need for love or friends he fights his way to the top and takes out anyone who stands against him or in his way. Emidus never shy's away from things or backs down. With an unknown reason for rage running through his veins he is rough and brutal even to the ones he loves. Emidus also loves to play games, when meeting a girl from the opposite kingdom he would tell them many different things that would get the to come join his side.

Appearance- Emidus is always dressed in black. His kind, the Darklings, never where anything but black. He has an armored royal attire, a black cape, black steal armor from head to two outlined with a dark goldish color and horn like structure on his helmet, is what the royal attire is made up of. His hair is black under his helmet and his eyes are a dark red almost black color. His skin is also pale but unlike hers doesn't sparkle. The light can burn him and anyone that is made up of light also will burn him.

Starter-

Almita sat in her room wondering about the pitch black castle in the distance. Lighting striking down around its black brick structure. Dead trees popping up into view around the castle. The only separation between her kingdom of Light and there kingdom of Darkness was a peaceful land that was for neither side and happened to be the only mutual thing. A treaty was signed long before she was born by her father and the king of the dark castle. The Dwarfs had owned that land a long time ago but they where gone now, but the treaty was still intact and in use to this day.

Almita soon got up from her window seat and darted across the room carefully. She slowly shut the door behind her and silently walked downstairs. Her bare feet quiet against the glass like floor that was shined to perfection for the royals. She paused by her parents room hearing them talking about the Castle Of Darkness. She presses her ear against the door and listens silently as her mother speaks.

“One day. Just one day, Jame!” Her mother says in a worried tone.

“She knows she isn't allowed outside of the castle love. Her bones being to weak and fragile. Almita would never put her self in any kind of danger that would cause her bones to break Jasmine.” Her father, James, says in a soothing voice to her mother.

“You don't know that! She has always been the adventurous one. She goes into the peaceful lands of the Dwarfs old territory and come face to face with that, Emidus! He has a way with words I have heard. He can talk her into it, for he knows how important she is to this kingdoms survival. When we are gone no one will be able to take her place if he drags her out of the peaceful lands and kills her!” Jasmine cries, her foots step heard as she paces the floor.

“I have walked in on her sitting in the window seat and staring over towards the castle!” She continues but was soon stopped by James calm soothing words that had made anyone with rage calm down.

“Maybe she was looking outside at the kingdoms country houses. Shes a young woman Jasmine. She has the right to day dream. Shes getting to the age where she needs to find the love of her life so she won't want to find out whats over there.”

With a moment of silence she thought that she had been caught and stumbled away from the door. Her breathing was heavy at the thought of her getting caught listening in to a private conversation between her parents.

“Your right James. Maybe that will sooth her.” Her mother states in a more soothed tone but still had anxiety layered in her voice. “I'm going to go get a glace of wine.” She states as walks to the door and opens it.

With a gasp Almita stumbled back tripping over a bright blue carpet and falling down. The bone in her wrist snapped and she let out a yelp and scream of pain. Tears brimmed her eyes as her mother stood in the door bewildered and stunned by what just happened. But only for a second was she frozen in horror before James runs to her and sweeps her aside to run to Almita's side. He tries to reach out and comfort his now crying daughter but she shakes her head and he realizes it wasn't just the pain in her wrist she was crying over.

“Don't touch me!” Almita demands. “You think you can just force me into a random relationship with a guy and be happy so I will never want to go outside? Your wrong! It will never work! Your right Father, I am a young woman and that means I'm old enough to make my own choices!” She yells as stands to her feet and runs down stairs and out the back door before her Father, Mother, or the near by guards could stop her.

She runs straight through the middle of the sleeping town and right into the peace-lands. With a deep breath she stopped at the edge and walked in. Her eyes wondered the neither light or dark forest. It was brown like the mixture of the two main colors of the two kingdoms was splattered on the ground making a medium colored brown lighting. She shakes her head and keeps walking her white night gown trailing behind her but surprisingly not getting dirt on it. The front part of it swaying around her lower legs and the tails of bright golden hair trailing down her shoulders and blowing lightly in the wind.

A twig snapping from behind her made her jump and turn around quickly flinching at the pain in her wrist from moving suddenly. Fearfully she stares into the shadows, and to her dismay it was Emidus. It was like two different sides of her was tearing at her. The one she wanted to be and the one she was raised to be. She backs up a little in fear the side that she was raised to be taking over but the curiosity side taking over. She was no longer drawn to the castle but was drawn to him oddly. With a dark grin he walked out of the shadows towards her.

XVBaW-vCpdOv-Quex2LnvQzUktFh3QuzrpZ9Mpp8ToEpRbIOAiAOYS4n9xb7fUVdmPOZ=s85

RoseThorne said:
Needs people to Role-Play with down to like two people :(
WARNING- BOTH FEMALE AND MALE CHARACTER ARE MADE. I only need a male. 1X1

Rules-

No one lining. 2+ sentences.

No text talk.

Long term (Or at least till it gets boring then can start a new one.)

Use, “” for talking and ' ' for thinking. (No ** for action)

Complete sentences please

Female already taken only need the Emidus (Male)

Name- Almita

Age- 21

Gender- Female

Race- Lightling (Light Bending Race.)

Date Of Birth- December 25

Occupation- Soon to be Queen to the Angelic Castle Of light.

Personality- Almita is kind and gentle. When it comes to evil or dark things she is not one to be drawn to it. Because of her life living in the white castle which has its name by many as, Angelic Castle Of Light, she has learned to fear evil and dark things and never make contact with any of them. She shy’s away from most dark things but even though she had been raised to hate and run from the dark something from the black castle, or the name its people have given it, Demonic Castle Of Darkness, seems to draw her in. She spends her days staring out the window and looking towards the pitch black castle in hopes of one day learning why she was so scared, yet drawn to it.

Appearance- The normal color of the Lightlings race is bright colors like white, yellow, pink, bright blue, etc. They are more of a shorter race while the Darklings are a normally tall and towering over normal sized people. Almita has pale white skin that has been blessed by the light to make it sparkle in the darkness much like a vampires but with more light. Her build is thin and has an elegant posture. Her weight is around 110, being short and thin making her body feel less than that and almost like a feather. Her bones are very frail and might break easily if handled to roughly. The smallest fall or bump is dangerous to her but her will for adventure causes her to ignore the risks. Her eyes are a bright blue and hair is long waves of curly blonde hair.

Name- Emidus

Age- 23

Gender- Male

Race- Darklings (Benders of Darkness)

Date Of Birth- October 31

Occupation- King of the Demonic Castle Of Darkness

Personality- Unlike Almita, he is rough and brutal, with no need for love or friends he fights his way to the top and takes out anyone who stands against him or in his way. Emidus never shy's away from things or backs down. With an unknown reason for rage running through his veins he is rough and brutal even to the ones he loves. Emidus also loves to play games, when meeting a girl from the opposite kingdom he would tell them many different things that would get the to come join his side.

Appearance- Emidus is always dressed in black. His kind, the Darklings, never where anything but black. He has an armored royal attire, a black cape, black steal armor from head to two outlined with a dark goldish color and horn like structure on his helmet, is what the royal attire is made up of. His hair is black under his helmet and his eyes are a dark red almost black color. His skin is also pale but unlike hers doesn't sparkle. The light can burn him and anyone that is made up of light also will burn him.

Starter-

Almita sat in her room wondering about the pitch black castle in the distance. Lighting striking down around its black brick structure. Dead trees popping up into view around the castle. The only separation between her kingdom of Light and there kingdom of Darkness was a peaceful land that was for neither side and happened to be the only mutual thing. A treaty was signed long before she was born by her father and the king of the dark castle. The Dwarfs had owned that land a long time ago but they where gone now, but the treaty was still intact and in use to this day.

Almita soon got up from her window seat and darted across the room carefully. She slowly shut the door behind her and silently walked downstairs. Her bare feet quiet against the glass like floor that was shined to perfection for the royals. She paused by her parents room hearing them talking about the Castle Of Darkness. She presses her ear against the door and listens silently as her mother speaks.

“One day. Just one day, Jame!” Her mother says in a worried tone.

“She knows she isn't allowed outside of the castle love. Her bones being to weak and fragile. Almita would never put her self in any kind of danger that would cause her bones to break Jasmine.” Her father, James, says in a soothing voice to her mother.

“You don't know that! She has always been the adventurous one. She goes into the peaceful lands of the Dwarfs old territory and come face to face with that, Emidus! He has a way with words I have heard. He can talk her into it, for he knows how important she is to this kingdoms survival. When we are gone no one will be able to take her place if he drags her out of the peaceful lands and kills her!” Jasmine cries, her foots step heard as she paces the floor.

“I have walked in on her sitting in the window seat and staring over towards the castle!” She continues but was soon stopped by James calm soothing words that had made anyone with rage calm down.

“Maybe she was looking outside at the kingdoms country houses. Shes a young woman Jasmine. She has the right to day dream. Shes getting to the age where she needs to find the love of her life so she won't want to find out whats over there.”

With a moment of silence she thought that she had been caught and stumbled away from the door. Her breathing was heavy at the thought of her getting caught listening in to a private conversation between her parents.

“Your right James. Maybe that will sooth her.” Her mother states in a more soothed tone but still had anxiety layered in her voice. “I'm going to go get a glace of wine.” She states as walks to the door and opens it.

With a gasp Almita stumbled back tripping over a bright blue carpet and falling down. The bone in her wrist snapped and she let out a yelp and scream of pain. Tears brimmed her eyes as her mother stood in the door bewildered and stunned by what just happened. But only for a second was she frozen in horror before James runs to her and sweeps her aside to run to Almita's side. He tries to reach out and comfort his now crying daughter but she shakes her head and he realizes it wasn't just the pain in her wrist she was crying over.

“Don't touch me!” Almita demands. “You think you can just force me into a random relationship with a guy and be happy so I will never want to go outside? Your wrong! It will never work! Your right Father, I am a young woman and that means I'm old enough to make my own choices!” She yells as stands to her feet and runs down stairs and out the back door before her Father, Mother, or the near by guards could stop her.

She runs straight through the middle of the sleeping town and right into the peace-lands. With a deep breath she stopped at the edge and walked in. Her eyes wondered the neither light or dark forest. It was brown like the mixture of the two main colors of the two kingdoms was splattered on the ground making a medium colored brown lighting. She shakes her head and keeps walking her white night gown trailing behind her but surprisingly not getting dirt on it. The front part of it swaying around her lower legs and the tails of bright golden hair trailing down her shoulders and blowing lightly in the wind.

A twig snapping from behind her made her jump and turn around quickly flinching at the pain in her wrist from moving suddenly. Fearfully she stares into the shadows, and to her dismay it was Emidus. It was like two different sides of her was tearing at her. The one she wanted to be and the one she was raised to be. She backs up a little in fear the side that she was raised to be taking over but the curiosity side taking over. She was no longer drawn to the castle but was drawn to him oddly. With a dark grin he walked out of the shadows towards her.

XVBaW-vCpdOv-Quex2LnvQzUktFh3QuzrpZ9Mpp8ToEpRbIOAiAOYS4n9xb7fUVdmPOZ=s85
Edmodius was on his rounds to help protect his dark kingdom from lightlings when he spotted a delicate lightling lying in the neutral woods. He grinned at the fresh meat ready for the dark side.

Upon closer inspection, he recognized the girl as Almitia, Princess of the kingdom of light, chuckled & said "My my, what the fuck are you doing here outside of your patheticly padded castle of love!"

Almita suddenly jumps up. Out of fear she backs up till her back hits a tree and she trembled softly. "N...Nothing that would concern you." She says nervously, every ounce of her voice was pure fear of what he could do. "This is Peace Lands, you cant hurt me, and I cant hurt you." She reminds him.

RoseThorne said:
Almita suddenly jumps up. Out of fear she backs up till her back hits a tree and she trembled softly. "N...Nothing that would concern you." She says nervously, every ounce of her voice was pure fear of what he could do. "This is Peace Lands, you cant hurt me, and I cant hurt you." She reminds him.
Edmodius replied with a sinister overtone "Yes, i learned of the treaty when I was coronated!" he then pointed to the dark kingdom "darklings on this side" and then to the light kingdom "pathetic lightlings on that side"

She looks down softly not responding to his hurtful words. She soon starts to walk back to her kingdom. She didn't need his torturous words hurting her anymore than she already was. She hated everything about his kind anyways and that only made her hate them more. She blinks away a few tears and keeps walking hopping he doesn't try and stop her.

RoseThorne said:
She looks down softly not responding to his hurtful words. She soon starts to walk back to her kingdom. She didn't need his torturous words hurting her anymore than she already was. She hated everything about his kind anyways and that only made her hate them more. She blinks away a few tears and keeps walking hopping he doesn't try and stop her.
Edmodius called out "Typical lightling fare! As soon as you pathetic people come across trouble you cry and run the other fucking way! Hate to break it to you, but life is fucking hard, if you go the other way, that makes you losers more vulnerable to have even worse things happen to you!"

"You know what, maybe you should spend just one damn day in my fucking life and you might understand. I don't even understand why the hell I have been drawn to your damned place for so long but it must have been some kind of illness cause who would want to be around something like you!" She yells this being the first time any lightling has cussed, at least out loud.

RoseThorne said:
"You know what, maybe you should spend just one damn day in my fucking life and you might understand. I don't even understand why the hell I have been drawn to your damned place for so long but it must have been some kind of illness cause who would want to be around something like you!" She yells this being the first time any lightling has cussed, at least out loud.
Edmodius now sported a more endearing, almost warm grin before he said "I get it, being royalty is a high pressure occupation. All the kingdom's eyes focussed on you, uncertain if you're even ready for the throne or if you should just give the crown to your little sibling. I know what that's like, it's unpredictable, but I just deal with it and a lot of times that's all you can do, period"

"One i don't have a sibling. Two hardly any of the fucking kingdom even know about me. And three, because of my condition, my parents wont let me do anything. Hell there almost afraid to give me a hug. Maybe i just want to feel wanted for once!" She growls as sends a light ball at him breaking the law they had made so long ago.

RoseThorne said:
"One i don't have a sibling. Two hardly any of the fucking kingdom even know about me. And three, because of my condition, my parents wont let me do anything. Hell there almost afraid to give me a hug. Maybe i just want to feel wanted for once!" She growls as sends a light ball at him breaking the law they had made so long ago.
Edmodius dodged the light ball. Sure he was peeved that she broke the law, but he sat down and told her in a calm fashion "I feel you, all dark royalty are cursed to burn in light territory & when you get coronated, your body gets perminantly fused to this suit of armor that you see here, so I too am forced to be dark and demonic just as your circumstantially forced to be an innocent flower pedal."

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks away. "Just leave me alone. I'm not a flower. I'm nothing." Almita growls as walks away weaving in between trees but making sure she stays just outside the boarder of his territory.

RoseThorne said:
She looks away. "Just leave me alone. I'm not a flower. I'm nothing." Almita growls as walks away weaving in between trees but making sure she stays just outside the boarder of his territory.
Edmodius walks back to his castle muttering "I only wanted to fucking help, but I guess they're too pathetic to take a hint"

She sighs as sits at the edge her back against a tree and she closed her bright blue eyes. She felt weak, he didn't have to tell her that for her to know. She had nothing more to say to him or anyone.

RoseThorne said:
She sighs as sits at the edge her back against a tree and she closed her bright blue eyes. She felt weak, he didn't have to tell her that for her to know. She had nothing more to say to him or anyone.
A peeved looking darkling with the words "Neutral zone enforcer" branded on his chest in red walked into the neutral zone and called to the other side "A LIGHTLING BROKE THE LAW OF THE TREATY!"

"No I didn't! Please, i didn't mean to!" She looks at him nervously and closed her eyes suddenly standing and trying to run.

RoseThorne said:
"No I didn't! Please, i didn't mean to!" She looks at him nervously and closed her eyes suddenly standing and trying to run.
The darklings neutral zone enforcer said "oh no, I'm not going to hurt you, that's out of my jurisdiction" he gave a sinister grin as he said "he is". He then pointed to a nearby ightling neutral zone enforcer who had just responded to the darkling's call

"He cant hurt me. I am princess Almita of the lightling royal family!" She turns to face him and stands up straight showing him the royal necklace that was hidden under her robe.

RoseThorne said:
"He cant hurt me. I am princess Almita of the lightling royal family!" She turns to face him and stands up straight showing him the royal necklace that was hidden under her robe.
The lightling was Similiar to the darkling even to have "neutral zone enforcer" inscribed in his chest, but in a gold color.

The lightling had a peeved expression before saying "your status doesn't matter, you broke the law and thus you must get a fair trial like everyone else! If you had been coronated, it would've been an act of war! Consider yourself lucky, Princess!". The lightling enforcer then dragged her over into the light kingdom to be tried for crimes against the treaty.

"No please! He was just trying to make me angered it was self defense! " she pleads bit soon realizes no way out and sighs, she would take blame for it and go on just like he had said.

RoseThorne said:
"No please! He was just trying to make me angered it was self defense! " she pleads bit soon realizes no way out and sighs, she would take blame for it and go on just like he had said.
The lightling proceeded to say "Well, it looks like you will have to have a talk with your mother about warfare, you're comming with me!" He manhandled her and dragged her down to the light prosecution building to be questioned.

"B...be gentle I have a bone condition!" She whimpers as follows him willingly hoping he wouldnt be so rough.

RoseThorne said:
"B...be gentle I have a bone condition!" She whimpers as follows him willingly hoping he wouldnt be so rough.
The light neutral enforcer never replied back before he said to the Prosecuter "This woman who I'm holding broke the law of the treaty" the Prosecuter then said "Send her in" as the enforcer picked up Almitia and gently set her down in a room with an older light blue man sitting at a table opposite of Where Almitia was set down. (I'll be unable to post untill 12:30 PST)

She looks at him fear filling her but she didnt say anything. She waited for the older man to say something.

RoseThorne said:
She looks at him fear filling her but she didnt say anything. She waited for the older man to say something.
The door closed behind her and the older man asked "What happened at the peace lands?"

"He made me angry, I lost my control and sent a ball of pure light at him. Plan and simple." She says not in the mood to deal with the shit that was going down any more. She curls a strand of golden blonde hair around her finger and stares at the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back