• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Empire of Starland

"Okay," Kevin said as he grabbed his bag. Walking outside he saw Cenarius in his true form. Looking at his old friend he said, "We go in pairs. Hinata will ride Cenarius and Saphire will ride me. We stick together, if we are separated Cenarius will be able to find me. He and I have become of the same mind about two years ago."

Hinata nodded, climbing onto the large dragon/horse, holding in a squeal over the experience. Saphire drifted over to Kevin, rubbing one eye and nodding, not really knowing what was going on just yet... and then she said almost silently "Thank you..." And looked at him, for a small bit of time her eyes clear instead of unfocused with sleep.

Kevin got into dragon form and said, "Look, we have to find Jesse but the journey doesn't end there. My father wants me to find and destroy 5 evil induced objects. He told me that i'm probably the only person who can do it. Saphire, I love you and trust you. We need to do this together."

"Right, then that's what we will do." Five evil-tainted objects... five sources of taint. Destroy that, make bring hope and safety back to the world, she hoped. Well, part of that was her catastrophizing but still... destroy the five objects. Deal with that, after rescuing his brother.... she climbed onto him, keeping an eye out for anything wrong... the act of climbing waking her up a bit.

"Cenarius, let's take the coming battle to the air," Kevin said before launching himself into the air.

"Right behind you buddy," Cenarius said and no sooner had they taken off a group of entities revealed themselves.

"Hinata, Saphire, fight please. Cenarius and I need to fly," Kevin said as the attacks came.

Saphire nodded, and wordlessly began to cast a simple spell. Moonlight magic was draining, but... at least your enemy didn't know what you were doing. The intangible wings appeared, her eyes glowed, and with one slash she sent a wave of energy at them, knocking these creatures on one side back to the ground. HInata spoke in the echoing language of the Seers, and six points of energy surrounded her, before shooting the same number of foes, while Saphire returned her energy to creating a thin wall of energy to stop the projectiles.

Kevin looked at Cenarius and said, "Diversionary tactics."

The both of them began to fly evading attacks and heading towards Jesse.

Saphire was shocked out of concentration when they'd moved so strangely, feeling very tired all of a sudden, but she wasn't going to let this end. She glanced at her wings, and then willed feathers of thin energy to form, shooting towards any remaining enemies even as Hinata once more cast her multi-target spell, letting them fly at the speed of sound. One eye turned towards the group they were approaching, her mind analyzing her choices... she could make a protective ward around him, or conserve her energy in case he needed healing...

"Wind slicery technique," Kevin said remembering his childhood ninja technique. Suddenly the group in front of them fell apart. Flying towards the destination he said, "Good thing I learned ninja techniques of my chakra type."

"Impressive." She cut off the 'sir' that had been on it's heels, and instead focused on the area around her. She could stay awake for days, studying, and carry several heavy tomes, but she'd never been very strong. If it came to a hand-to-hand fight she'd return to using Sunlight Magic, as it was much less taxing on her. Still... where was the next group going to come from?

"Keep your eyes and ears open. The air is filled with people who want me dead. Less people up here than down on the ground though," Kevin said informatively.

"Right." one hand rubbed sleep out of her eye, but she kept looking around her, Hinata having gone into a meditative state. She must be looking into something having to do with the group who'd just attacked them... maybe checking to see if there were any more around here.

"Kinda." She replied, still watching the skies... enemies could come from below too, but she could only watch the area around them. What could he be asking about water for? It didn't exactly make sense at the moment.

"Open the bag. Just use a summoning charm and get the drink you would like. I think I packed all our favorites," Kevin said bluntly. Just then Cenarius flew close to Kevin and grinned.

How would he know her favorite? Was that in the spirit threads as well? She shrugged and just did as he asked, only wanting a bit of water. So, "Mizuwokudasai" And then a cup, was that just water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back