• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Empire of Glass

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've had an idea that can be applied to pretty much any setting. Basically, there's a leader of a nation who needs to produce an heir, but is currently without a way of doing so. No one in the nation really likes the leader: he only came to power because his older brother who was the previous dictator was assassinated. My character is the ruler of the nation, a tyrant king who hasn't done anything to fix the country since coming into power. He basically uses the government to accumulate wealth and live in the lap of luxury while the nation struggles. This isn't because of laws he passed, but because of laws his brother passed but were never removed.

Your character is tasked with producing an heir for him. In a modern or fantasy setting, your character would probably be a female. In a futuristic setting, your character might be a female or a male, who works as a scientist and is hired to produce a clone of the tyrant. Whatever your reasoning or gender, your character needs the money and the pay is insanely good. This also puts your character in a position where they can get close to the leader. Do they assassinate him? Do they try to get him to change? Do they fall in love? A lot of this plot will actually be up to you and how your character approaches the situation.

So, anyone interested?

Ooh, I do like this idea. A couple questions - where do you prefer to roleplay? What sort of style are you looking for, ie: detailed, casual? One-two paragraphs? More? I'd love to get something going with you if we mesh!

oceanic815 said:
Ooh, I do like this idea. A couple questions - where do you prefer to roleplay? What sort of style are you looking for, ie: detailed, casual? One-two paragraphs? More? I'd love to get something going with you if we mesh!
I prefer to role play over PM. As far as style, I'd prefer high casual, as in one or two paragraphs per post, with hopefully a lot of thought put into those two paragraphs. I imagine this would be very dialogue heavy, so shorter posts are okay, so long as they're not one liners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back