[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I was thinking of ways to increase Flicker's help, then it occurred to me that Malek now has the ability to change his face as well as the ability to inspire people and make them believe pretty much anything... so... why not take advantage of that and outright craft the tale of Flickering Claw legendary warrior whose Kung Fu skills were the stuff of legend ?

Malek poses as as many baddies as he wants, terrorizes people in strategically chosen locations, and then Flicker shows up and routs him.

It doesn't have to be all lies... we can also chase down and defeat bad guys, we just need her to take all the credit (and socialize/performance charms are perfect for that) :D

I don't think Flicker would be cool with terrorizing people -- not only are most people in Creation terrified enough already, that sort of Monster Protection Racket always, always gets found out. Flicker and Fangs dealing with those hero-hunters in the north would help, though.

@JayTee x10 + x15 = x25 should be fine.

@cyl Arynne has a point.

The two guys up North got pretty close to kill Hard as Mountains, which may be obnoxious but has quite a status among the Silver Pact.

Going after the guys who almost killed HAM sounds like a plan.

You will probably need someone with investigation to catch them. That means Malek or Argis

(Kacie already expressed her lack of interest so Mirror is not an option).

Just so you know, I'm now working the late shift (1-10pm) at my job. I don't think it'll impact my posting too much, but I thought I would give you the heads up.

Arynne said:
...well, given how much Essence Flicker is going to have committed, she needs every means of regaining Essence she can get...
There's a goddess in the service of the War God of the South who considers herself master of the daiklave. Should she hear of an Exalt famous for (or boasting of) his prowess with the weapon, she challenges him to hold his own against her from sunrise to sunset. If he survives, she either tells him where he can find a fancier daiklave, or, if he's proud of his and won't give it up, where to find a hearthstone worthy of adorning such a valued blade.

Now, we just need to get people talking about Flicker, like cyl said...
Find yourself some Elementals and Fangs can summon them for you to fight. She's also good for a sound-and-light show for arriving. Sorcery is handy like that.

JayTee said:
Celestial Battle Armor for everyone!
Was this what you had in mind? ;)

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-TESV-Skyrim-1080p-Wallpaper-08-Female-warrior-Silver-Armor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I like the schizo tech, thank you very much!

And that armor is excellent. A little frilly and it has a boob-plate, but otherwise almost perfect!

I will begin construction immediately! (or as soon as you want to spend 15xp, whichever :tongue:)

Proper physical training actually causes a lot of the boob to shrink, as it's mostly fatty tissues. That said, I have Medicine 5, so I can get you a breast reduction surgery if you're unwilling to use those fancy shapeshifter powers to fit in to a proper set of armor!

Also, I can get you that battle armor in a week without the factory cathedral, so spend away~

Lunars are pretty casual with the size (and shape and everything else) of their bodies anyway, I wouldn't really worry.

I'm not interested in hunting down the hurter/killers of HAM on my own, but if Flicker proposes a joint assault/hunt -- that is something Mirror would seriously consider.

Flicker is a strong ally, and in Mirror's opinion, did the hard thing at Ankss. Flicker making a convincing IC argument to Mirror would persuade her to help Flicker.

As of now, there's one season/PP of Mirror's to spend summoning demons to rebuild the Manse at Ankss. 1PP devoted to detective-work and hunting down information on the nature of the Neverborn, regarding a way to put them to final rest without dooming Creation. After that, Mirror doesn't have a task lined up.

I am interested in talking to the Circle in Nexus, but we need to see how the current scene plays out. Flicker asking Mirror to help hunt HAM's attackers on its own doesn't appeal to Mirror -- but Flicker linking in the Lunar politics, that hunting HAM's hunters will greatly improve Flicker's standing -- that's something Mirror will support. If Flicker makes the case that doing this (hunting HAM's hunters) will increase Flicker's power, then Mirror is seriously interested.

Flicker probably wouldn't say "We must do this to increase my own standing" but she would argue that this will certainly raise the standing of the Exalts of Cross, as a whole, with people who count. Not to mention hero hunters being a general threat and a nuisance everyone benefits from seeing removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back