• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elysium Academy

Nylana

One Thousand Club
Rules:

1. Site rules apply.

2. No killing off other players.

3. Limit foul language.

4. No controlling other players characters.

5. No explicit scenes

6. If you make a character, commit. Don't leave for more than one day and not say anything beforehand please.

Last edited by a moderator:
NPCs will be posted later as well as dorm room sign up. You can choose one other student to room with as long as both of you agree and are in the same dorm (male or female)

So it's marked casual, What's your posting requirements, or do you have any? I'm typically a detailed writer and I have a tendency to... write many paragraphs, but this seems mildly interesting.

It's at least a paragraph per post but more is ok as long as it can be followed by the other "students". And the introduction post has to be really good. If it doesn't introduce your character in a detailed way, I will ask you to revise it.

Oh, There won't be an issue with detail from me. I'm just asking for... basically a limiter. I have a tendency to go overboard.

I noticed that you have a "Please limit characters that have two godly parents from different pantheons." Is this meaning we can't cross Pantheons?

You can but we can't have more than one or two characters like that. It's really rare for pantheons to cross so I don't want the school to be flooded with students like that.

The parents I have in mind would cross paths with unavoidability due to what each of them represents within their respective lore.

There needs to be at least two Roman characters before we begin. However, if people want to have two characters that find

Bump2Trump said:
Davos sat boredly at the auditorium, once it was over he finally felt happy, and looked around, then he noticed a very familiar woman as he was walking out.. He followed the group, but then lost them, so he went into a tree and started searching again... After a few minutes, he gave up and started going toward the dorms... Once he made it there he looked for his room, then walked in not expecting to see his room mate there before him.. "Hello.." he says still having his mind still on the very familiar person..
@Embaga Elder
im not in my dorm anymore, i left but we can pretend we me already and I left you in the dorm. Right now im with a couple other charactters waiting at a temple for the rest of the others to met with us to go to dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back