• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elm's Gate (Out of Character)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the official Out of Character thread for the "Elm's Gate" Roleplay. Questions? Ideas? Concerns? Voice them here.

I suppose I'll be the first to introduce myself, hello all! Looking forward to working with you on this particular adventure.

I'll try to get Saith's CS out sometime tomorrow. (Yes, he's gonna be a character.)

I’ll set it up in like a hour I’m in the road now 😁 than well just wait for them boss to okay it

I made some more character!! i figured id better stop at three but I love making characters!! xD

Yes it does.
I was gonna respond today, but I have a study tonight and I'm not gonna be on till morning. I'll post ASAP!

Please let me know if my post doesn't quite fit or messes something up. I wasn't sure when I made it if I was missing some important details of the world or something. I just wanted to get something up.

It's a good post! I recommend joining our discord, as that's kind of out OOC now. I think the link is still there, if you scroll up, but if you need it, I can provide. I'll try to respond in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back