• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ellie's Partner Search

alwaysyourqueen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Ellie, and I'm here to look for a number of fandoms to write in. I'm 23 years old, use they/them pronouns, and am on the Pacific Time Zone. I'm looking for 18+, preferably 20+, partners. Your gender doesn't matter but be respectful of mine, or rather my lack thereof.

A few things to get through:
  • I typically write 2-5 paragraphs, but I have been known to go longer. I try not to go shorter than a single paragraph, one liners are an absolute no-go.
  • I prefer to write F/F and M/F pairings, though there are M/M pairings I enjoy. That said, if you're expecting me to constantly play a man for you (provided I haven't specifically said they're who I want to play), you're going to be disappointed. I do love playing around with gender, sexuality, and nonbinary characters when given the opportunity. This overall statement about male characters does not apply when I’m searching for specific pairings.
  • Frequency-wise, you should expect 1-3 replies from me per week. If I'm ever slow, feel free to message me and we can chat about it. I can reply more frequently, but don't expect it.
  • I am only interested in playing canons at the moment. If we double, I will play a canon against your OC, but I expect you to play a canon for my canon on my side.
  • That said, I will double, but I prefer searching for a main pairing that satisfies us both. Doubling can often be exhausting and it will be more likely I end up dropping our RPs entirely. I am also open to RPs that do not center on romance, which I am much more open and flexible about than my pairing preferences.
As a quick note: do not contact me if you write Harry Potter or Attack on Titan.

The list of my fandoms that follows is in no particular order except when I think to add it to the list. I will go more extensively into what I want for each fandom below.

Fandom List
  • Critical Role (& The Legend of Vox Machina)
  • Warcraft (World of, Warcraft 3)
  • The Witcher (books, games, & show)
  • Horizon (game series)
  • The Last of Us (I am highly critical of TLOU2 — do not ask for this if you are pro-Abby)
  • Invincible (comics & show)
  • DC (particularly Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, & Batfam)
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Hades (game)
  • Hadestown
  • Doctor Who
  • Star Wars
  • The Adventure Zone
  • Game of Thrones & House of the Dragon
  • Marvel (Comics, MCU, XMCU, Spider-Verse, and more)
  • The Penumbra Podcast (Junoverse, haven't listened to any others)

More extensive listings below (will be updated as I add more things). Asterisks next to big desires.

DC
I am looking especially for someone to play a Harley against my Poison Ivy, or to play one of the characters from the Birds of Prey movie to play against my Harley. In general, I want to play as one of my two favorite girls! I want to explore the messiness of the relationships, the complicatedness of their feelings for one another, and a potential story that centers them and seeing what they really want from their lives.
Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn x Helena Bertinelli
Harley Quinn x Dinah Lance
Harley Quinn x Renee Montoya
Birds of Prey gang together

The Legend of Zelda
Here I have simply wants — Zelda, Link, the future. Whether it's based on an existing incarnation (I know many) or making out own cycle, I love their relationship. Specifically I want to ship them, but I am also open to a found family dynamic! Either way, I want their bond and it as the center of their story and experience.
Zelda x Link

Game of Thrones
Women of Westeros deserve to be gay. As a treat. Also canon divergence where the parts of the plot we dislike are removed. I'm thinking specifically Jonerys never happening (sorry if you enjoyed it, I hate the ship and always have), the last few major arcs resolving differently, and/or a complete redo of the plot as we see fit. Just fun political drama with kisses and romance behind closed doors. I would be interested in writing Dany, Sansa, or Margaery the most, but if you have other powerful women pairings in mind please let me know. I am also open to platonic bonds here! Characters banding together to protect one another from the harshness of their world, and family bonds growing stronger over time.
Daenerys Targaryen x Sansa Stark
Sansa Stark x Margaery Tyrell
Daenerys Targaryen x Margaery Tyrell
Daenerys Targaryen x Yara Greyjoy
Daenerys Targaryen x Missandei

House of the Dragon
Another messy place in the setting of Westeros. Here is much the same as GOT — powerful pairs changing their stories, loving one another in sometimes toxic but always intoxicating ways. Content warning for incest here, as it comes with the territory of the Targaryen household. I would be most interested in writing Rhaenyra, Aemond, or Helaena. I am open to writing almost any combination of the main characters, not necessarily in romance but in familial bonds, rivalries, friendships, or whatever else. However, the pairs I've listed below are the ones I am most interested in.
Rhaenyra Targaryen x Alicent Hightower
Aemond Targaryen x Helaena Targaryen
Rhaenyra Targaryen x Daemon Targaryen

The Witcher
Family of Destiny. That's all I want. Give me Geralt, Yen, or Ciri and I'll write another of the three. Romantic Yenralt, parental Geralt and Yen for Ciri, Ciri driving them crazy. Canon, canon divergent, books, games, show, it's all good here. I'm only interested in writing something with these three or maybe if you want to ship Ciri with Cerys an Craite or a female OC. Bonus points if you write/let me write a nonbinary or transfeminine Geralt.
Geralt x Yennefer
Yennefer & Ciri
Geralt & Ciri

Marvel
I want to write something with Wanda Maximoff — specifically, I want to play as her. I have a variety of ideas, from MCU to 616 to various animated versions. Mostly what I want is for her to have someone to love her (platonic, romantic, familial, whatever) and for her to love. A Vision, a Pietro, either of her boys, any Avengers, Jean Grey, any X-Men? Please! Below are just my biggest cravings, but come at me with ideas. I'd love to do a rewrite of one of her stories or just something fun, or anywhere in between.
Wanda x Vision
Wanda x Jean Grey
Wanda & Pietro
Wanda & Billy and/or Tommy
Wanda & Erik Lehnsherr
Wanda x Darcy Lewis

Spider-Verse
I recently saw Across the Spider-Verse, and don't have specific ideas but would love to do something with these characters. Platonic or group dynamics welcome. I am mostly looking to write for Gwen, but I am flexible and interested in many spiders! As for ships, the only one I'm actively searching for is GwenMiles. I will double and write someone against your character if you write Miles for me.
Gwen Stacy x Miles Morales

Critical Role Campaign 1 / The Legend of Vox Machina
This is not too complicated, honestly. I want to write some of my favorite Vox Machina characters. I am feeling most inclined to writing Vex or Vax at the moment, but I am open to writing others! The ships listed below are just a few — if it lets me write a half-elf or another member of VM, I will at least entertain the idea. Hit me up.
Vex x Percy
Vex x Keyleth
Vex x anyone (not Vax)
Vex & Vax
Vax x Keyleth
Vax x Pike

League of Legends / Arcane
Another simple request: CaitVi or CaitJinx! I have some vague ideas for both. I'd be interested in writing Caitlyn or Jinx. Might be open to some other League ideas and characters, but I love my ladies and will be more open to F/F ideas.
Caitlyn x Vi
Caitlyn x Jinx

The Penumbra Podcast / Junoverse *
I am absolutely hyperfixating on this podcast at the moment and I think there's so much to explore. I'd love to write as Nureyev, Vespa, Buddy, or Juno! I could even write Rita or Jet if so desired, honestly. I adore all of the Carte Blanche crew and want to do something with them and am totally willing to write multiple characters if you’re interested too. A pre-canon scenario with Buddy and Vespa's younger adventures? I would love that. An AU with more content of Juno and Nureyev? Absolutely. Some even more fun AUs like role swapping characters, certain characters not dying, canon divergent scenarios, what-if future of the canon scenarios, you name it! Please come at me with any ideas or ask me for my own, I've got plenty of them.
Carte Blanche Crew found family ♡
Nureyev x Juno
Vespa x Buddy

If any of these interest you and you've made it to the end of this post, please send me a message and we'll figure something out. Please let me know what interests you, if you have any limits, and whether you want to write in a private message or a forum thread. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m Lynn, 26 (she/her or they/them pronouns work for me, heck I’ll even respond to that person in the shirt lol.) and in the EST, and I would absolutely be down to have a Wanda RP with you and flesh one out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back