• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

elie's return to roleplaying!

neriasurana

I dream of a day they reboot Rave Master
hello! my name is elie and as the title suggests, I am once more on the hunt for some one x one roleplays! I've been off and on this site a few times now, but real life kept getting in the way. however, as I am not officially all moved into my very own (rented) house, I finally have time again! yaaay!

bit about myself; I'm 21 years old, a recent college graduate, working part time with varying amounts of time, and an aspiring writer! I typically play females but if you really really really really want me to play a male, I can. I also double, so there's that. as for post length, I'd prefer something a bit more on the literate side, so like a few good sized paragraphs. I tend to get bored if the roleplay is consistently short. ignore the casual way this is typed; I'm a damn good writer when I'm trying. I typically like PMs but I'm flexible, so whatever you want is cool too.

I'm a tiny bit pressed for time currently, so rather than just list out and make the post pretty and whatnot, here's a dump of all the shit I'd be interested in roleplaying (bold stuff I'm craving);

avatar the last airbender ; pokemon (gens 1-3) ; fallout (3, nv, 4) ; inheritance cycle ; harry potter ; fairy tail ; rave master (I'd love you forever if you know this tbh) ; harvest moon ; tales of symphonia ; kingdom hearts (1, 2, birth by sleep) ; final fantasy (10) ; dragon age: inquisition (listen I'm hardcore thirsting after dragon age: inquisition cullen so if you'd be down for roleplaying some cullen for a cullen / trevelyan or cullen / lavellan I would love you forever)

basically anything fantasy ; dragon riders ; steampunk ; medieval ; magic ; fey ; arranged marriage
also basically anything modern ; teacher/student ; best friends ; post apocalypse ; distant future ; literally anything slice of life oriented, I'm a sucker for some good ole' slice of life

also hella cool with combining ideas and taking fanom plots and shoving them in au settings.

I'm so desperate for a roleplay at this point I don't even care

I'll add more as they come / when I have time

soooo yeah. please shoot me a pm if you'd be interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind going over the details for a Fallout, Inheritance Cycle, FFX, or Dragon Age Inquisition role-play. We can discuss who we are playing and what is going on in the role-play after picking one of them. I figure you will want to play Dragon Age Inquisition. We could double I could play Cullen and a male Tal-Vashoth, while you play a female Trevelyan and Lavellan and pair whichever one of them with Cullen you want.

I know Harry Potter isn't in bold but I would still love to do it with you it you're interested! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back