• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˗ˏˋElevator Music Plays ˎˊ˗ (Looking for roleplay partner) I meant There, They're, and Their btw

Mianyan

𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒂𝒏🍓✿
Hello Earthlings!
let's get some book antiqua in this ish
So, I'm stressed (as a roleplayer of course) Because, I can't find the ideal partner right now. So, I'm desperate.

What I look For in a Roleplay Partner:
Someone that is able to give detail
Someone that gives their 110%
Someone that is able to tell me when they're not going to be on
Someone that uses Their, They're, and their correctly
I'm not someone that gets annoyed about most of the things, if you run out of ideas just tell me. I feel so bad saying this but, I don't like to roleplay with people that haven't roleplayed at least a year. I know I'm the worst person ever...I get it. But let me inform you sis
tumblr_oz1o9b6XSN1w35lg2o4_250.jpg
I just like to roleplay with people that have that needed experience (I will give you a chance but I will tell you if I don't like the roleplay), If you would still like to roleplay with me (even though you have been roleplaying less than a year) I would like you to send a little sample paragraph of some writing...okay?

I understand that we are humans and we all make mistakes (I sound like a terrible person), but I swear, when I first talk to someone I'm all polite, but then I turn into a completely different person. So, feel free to get comfortable talking to me like the first few seconds we started talking to each other (totally against my culture but okay).
b993f4d307bb908859f13df065bd7faa8aebd618_hq.gif

My Roleplay Preferences:
I don't do fantasy, Sci-Fi, or horror (Anything along those lines)
I do realistic roleplays
I mostly do romance (because I'm a 16 year old that devotes their time into watching romantic dramas)
I do MXF, if you've seen my other threads you probably already know the reason. If you don't then you can just ask me and I'll tell you (I'm not going to make it dramatic though

What I'm Able To Do
I'm able to roleplay as both male and female
I can get used to other people's roleplay methods (or the way they roleplay)

Don't Choke On Your Tea Sis
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
BUT
I FOLLOW THE RULES AND I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DO TOO!
Don't take me to another website to engage in sexual roleplays, I will tell you that it's against the rules and I'm uncomfortable engaging in something like that. Go ahead, get yourself in trouble with someone else.

Okay, time for my plots~
maxresdefault.jpg
˗ˏˋWelcome to the Plot Cafe! ˎˊ˗
OUR SPECIALS TODAY ARE!
Mischievous Kiss:
A high school student (Character A) who is in the lowest class starts crushing on another student in the highest class (Character B), when (Character A) gives a confession letter to (Character B), (Character B) rejects in a cold tone (Character A)'s Dad's Business partner offers them to live in their residence (for business reasons) only to find out that (Character A)'s crush lives there.

Meteor Garden:
A College student attending Hada University (Character A) encounters a stuck up member of the popular group S4 (Character B). When (Character B) starts to develop feelings for (Character A) who has a large hatred against them another member of the group starts to get in between the relationship creating a love triangle.

The Trainee:
A Trainee who is preparing to debut in a year (Character A) meets one of the most popular members of a famous group in their company (Character B) After realizing that the chances of love is very low (Character A) is suddenly forced to live in the same dorm as the group

˗ˏˋSecret Menuˎˊ˗

Oh My Ghost!:

A ghost that had been killed at a very young age was given a chance of becoming a faze after fufilling their wish of getting a significant other. Possessing and giving hypothermia on the way which caused the ghost be chased down by the police and a woman that practices dark magic. (Character A) is a lower chef at a popular restaurant who has the ability to see ghosts encounters the ghost making her a target. (Character B) is head chef at the restaurant who didn't have a liking for Character A.

OkAy, I pRoBaBlY mAdE yOu ExTrEmElY bOrEd!
Message me if you're up for some roleplay

(I'm also open as a long time roleplay partner if I like your style)
tumblr_ousrw4bAJ61w9xbtko1_400.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I MEANT THERE, THEY'RE, AND THEIR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back