• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here
IrisFae IrisFae ohboyohboy so Ember's ribcage is most likely bruised/fractured. (I know she's carrying Shaun and I just realized this rn. I really wanted to wrap up the fight scene so I just did it w/o thinking.) Her right forearm is broken into like two pieces- if not completely shatter. She probably has a concussion.. Uuuhm I think thats all? Ill lyk if something is missing lol.

I always thought that airbenders needing a pacifist mindset to bend was really smart to balance out the elements, otherwise airbenders would have dominated the other nations. Only earthbenders would stand a slight fighting chance against an army of airbenders.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi The closer you are in proximity to your partner, the more concentration and effort it takes to use your powers. When in a direct confrontation, their powers have a habit of cancelling each others out more often than not.

If Ember wasn't injured enough to put Willow in protect mode, Shaun would very much be "or worse"'d right here. Hell, I'm still working on if she's sadistic enough to leave a fork in his chest cavity for him to deal with getting out later.

Oh god what have I come back to-
Thanks Markus for getting there late or else Ember would've been screwed.

Last edited:
... thank you, magi... πŸ‘€
Im going to reply when I get back. I was watching IT: Chapter 2

On second thought, I will make my reply tomorrow. Im sorry, guys.

calculus is trash and shouldnt exist.

Math is fun. I really wish everyone didn't have a calculator on hand every waking moment so knowing all that math was useful in any way at all.

It's just calculus. Im down for any other math but it's calculus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back