• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals and Sinners OOC

Main
Here
Ember getting stuck in a 1v2 and thinking she's taking one down with her: Nice!
Pride flexing his organs back like he's popping a dent out of a car door: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I know right lolπŸ˜‚

I feel like there was a total 180 between the last two posts. On one hand you have an intense bloody fight and the other is everyday life conversation. I love it lol.

Ive read all of my posts and realized I missed a couple of words in some placesπŸ˜‚ and they're kinda important words too so if you read it, it doesnt make any sense haha. Im so sorry, my dudes!

Sweet. Ill start on my reply, but I wont be able to submit it until later. Im not home rn.
And btw! This is technically my first, serious rp on this site😁 Ive been a part of two others but they died real quick so Im really happy to be a part of this groupπŸ’•

Last edited:
I made a CS for Ember wootwoot
[class="tab1"] width: 310px; height: 320px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; background: #cea594; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/metro/11/000000/cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class="tab2"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/metro/11/000000/cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class="tab3"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/metro/11/000000/cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class="tab4"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/metro/11/000000/cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class="tab1pic"] width: 270px; height: 280px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/8ce88fb2434fcf49b05dc3f2736ce7c5/tumblr_pi52tvmjBz1xajzruo1_400.gif); background-size: cover; transition: 1s; box-sizing: border-box; border: 2px solid #c98a57; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/small/12/000000/hand-cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class name="tab1pic" state="hover"] opacity: 0.9; [/CLASS] [script class="tab1pic" on="click"] hide tab1 show tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="tab1pictext"] width: 250px; position: relative; transform: rotate(-5deg); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #ccbcbb; top: 180px; left: 20px; [/class] [class="imgcontainer"] width: 120px; height: 320px; background: #dbad94; [/class] [class="img1"] background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274085090/large.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 2px solid #a67a55; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/small/12/000000/hand-cursor.png), auto; [/CLASS] [class name="img1" state="hover"] opacity: 0.8; [/CLASS] [script class="img1" on="click"] hide tab1 show tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="img2"] background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/169123054/original.gif); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 2px solid #a67a55; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/small/12/000000/hand-cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class name="img2" state="hover"] opacity: 0.8; [/class] [script class="img2" on="click"] hide tab1 hide tab2 show tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="img3"] background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/115841646/large.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 2px solid #a67a55; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/small/12/000000/hand-cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class name="img3" state="hover"] opacity: 0.8; [/class] [script class="img3" on="click"] hide tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 show tab4 [/script] [class="detaildiv"] width: 190px; height: 320px; background: #F3F2F9; [/class] [class="name"] width: 190px; height: 25px; background: #F3F2F9; text-align: center; line-height: 25px; font-size: 23px; color: #1C231A; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bolder; letter-spacing: 2px; display: block; transition: 1s; cursor: url(https://img.icons8.com/metro/11/000000/cursor.png), auto; [/class] [class name="name" state="hover"] color: #b75a29; [/class] [script class="name" on="click"] show tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="credits"] margin: auto; width: 310px; height: auto; font-size: 6px; text-align: right; [/class] [class="postscroll"] overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 290px; border: 2px solid transparent; [/class] [class="post"] width: 120%; height: 290px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class="text"] max-width: 185px; font-size: 10px; line-height: #px; text-align: justify; color: #1C231A; [/CLASS] [div class="credits"]code by @fudgecakez[/div] [div class="tab1"] [div class="tab1pic"] [div class="tab1pictext"] and I see fire,
feel the heat upon my skin
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab2"]
[div class="imgcontainer"] [div class="img1"]
[div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Ember[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] NAME ⋉
ember
βŒ‘ no last name
β˜‡ nickname(s) ⊒
em
AGE ⋉
sixteen
β˜‡ d.o.b. ⊒
unknown
β˜‡ gender ⊒
female
β˜‡ sexuality ⊒
heterosexual

ELEMENT ⋉
fire
β˜‡ species ⊒
human

APPEARANCE ⋉
she stands at five foot four and weighs about one hundred and eight pounds with a lean, athletic figure. she possesses dark green eyes- narrowed in a glare- with dark shadows lingering beneath them. she has trouble sleeping at night. she appears as stoic, but normally likes to express her annoyance or boredom. dont forget angry.... she never travels anywhere without wearing a thick jacket, preferably corduroy or leather, along with a dark-colored baseball hat that's seen better days. she's never seen wearing the same outfit twice; her element burns off the fabric. she walks with her shoulders tensed and she has a bad habit of constantly looking behind her. she's a fast runner- agile and swift- as she weaves through the thicket of trees. she rarely expresses her joy- smiles or laughs look completely alien on the disgruntled teenager. she might do so around those she's comfortable with. but it's still rare.

β˜‡ distinguishing features ⊒
dark green eyes
β˜‡ physical ailments ⊒
a couple scars

HEADCANONS ⋉
late night perimeter checks; she's paranoid
β‹„ secret visits to the town bakery; she discovered the flavor of blueberry lemon muffins and gingerbread cookies
β‹„ scars along her knuckles; she never bandages correctly
β‹„ a lonely green succulent hidden underneath her bed; she hides it from the girls
β‹„ heating the kettle with her hands; she usually makes tea for willow and hot choco for silver
β‹„ morning walks to harper's diner for breakfast; she dreads being near betty, the waitress
β‹„ wears a frilly pink apron while making dinner; she lost a bet
β‹„ climbing on top of the trees to watch the sunset; she fell in love with the sun
β‹„ singed pile of clothes stuffed inside the garbage can; she's always in need of new clothes
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab3"]
[div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Ember[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] PERSONALITY ⋉
ember is short-tempered; this usually caused her a lot of trouble while she was stuck in the secret underground laboratory. she would take the most punishments and have more restraints compared to the other girls. the guards loved to mess with her. she likes to keep to herself, do her own thing, and she doesnt trust easily. she can be pretty protective over silver and willow, seeing them as her only family, and is extremely loyal. she's rather abrasive and blunt with her words when she does decide to speak. she also has an affinity for cursing and does so quite often. otherwise, she lets her actions do the talking and she can be pretty violent. she is hesitant to use her powers, unlike the other girls, and will only use it when necessary. sometimes, she will lose control when her temper gets the best of her, but she's lucky enough to have silver IrisFae IrisFae to put it out by dousing her with water. speaking of which, ember has a fear of large bodies of water and prefers solid, dry land. she often enjoys watching the sunset and drinking black coffee.

β˜‡ likes ⊒
gingerbread, black coffee, sunsets, cats
β˜‡ dislikes ⊒
losing, large bodies of water, cramped spaces
β˜‡ fears ⊒
drowning
β˜‡ theme songs ⊒
out of the black by royal blood
β˜‡ most played song ⊒
take what you want by post malone
β˜‡ notable quotes ⊒
"..."
β‹„ "this shit's pointless!"
β‹„ "fuck..."

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab4"]
[div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Ember[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] POWERS ⋉
ember developed a couple ways of using her elemental power over the years.
β˜‡ (dawn) sword ⊒
ember can morph a sword out of fire on either one of her arms, but ember prefers to use her dominant arm. the sword's blade typically begins from mid-forearm and reaches about two feet past her fingertips. it is extremely reliable and suitable for close combat. a slash from her sword can be deadly if properly executed. a wound could cause serious burns and possibly melt internal organs. healed wounds leave black scars. think about an assassin's blade from the video game series assassin's creed. however, the blade is on top of the arm, not under.
β˜‡ fire bolts ⊒
in order to form fire bolts, both of embers arms must be engulfed in flames from her hands to her shoulders. fire bolts are shot by punching her arms in the direction of her target. think about yang from rwby. they also have the ability, like an arrow, to ricochet off walls. every bolt recharges itself once one has been shot. bolts are ideal for far travel distances and are silent. they are pretty powerful in terms of damage and can be fast.
β˜‡ cinder shards ⊒
similar to kunai throwing knives; ember has the ability to create flames on each individual fingertip, which can be thrown like a throwing knife. cinder shards are useful due to their small size and, like the fire bolt, they are silent in the air. however, their travel distance is very limited. cinder shards can stun/paralyze their target and induce the feeling of being burnt alive. duration: a couple of minutes.
β˜‡ wall shield / arm shield / dome shield ⊒
wall shields are created by swinging a flaming fist in an upward-diagonal motion. they are only meant to withstand one attack and will disappear upon contact- pretty weak but helpful for quick reactions. arm shields can be formed on either one of ember's arms. they are usually paired with ember's sword for defense but can be used alone as a weapon. think of captain america. arm shields are much stronger than wall shields and can last longer- strong and reliable. lastly, dome shields are the strongest form of shields. they are meant to protect a small group of people and can handle most strong forces and blasts alone. however, a dome shield's duration depends on its caster's health and strength. extreme damage to a dome shield might also cause damage to its caster. think of the titan ability, ward of dawn, from the video game series destiny. very strong but must be used wisely.
β˜‡ melting ⊒
ember's hands can glow a distinct amber hue which can melt objects. extremely helpful with locked doors and metal cages.
β˜‡ fire breath ⊒
like a dragon, ember can breathe a small flame. she typically uses this ability to give herself warmth against cold weather.
β˜‡ regeneration ⊒
ember has the ability to heal herself and others. however, the process is slow and excruciatingly painful.

BIOGRAPHY ⋉
stolen as a baby, ember grew up in a secret underground laboratory with no contact with the outside world. she had felt pain and hatred from a very early age. her shouts of protest were left ignored as strangers strapped her to a cold, metal table and prodded her with needles. to make matter worse, she was stubborn and incredibly defiant. she would punch, kick, and bite. and in return, she would be punished. the scientists and guards were pretty crafty with their punishments too; she gave them that much credit. she never learned her lesson... there were nights she would wake up to the excruciating pain of being burnt from the inside out. her body, slick with sweat, convulsed on her bed and her screams echoed in the halls. the horrifying experience of combusting into a raging inferno had left her scarred for life. she wished to never use her "gift" as the scientists called it. they were nothing but a curse. however, not everything was terrible in the inescapable prison. there were other children she grew up with. they were friendly and different just like her. she learned to never trust easily and has always been paranoid. but in the end, she considered them her family and only they made living bearable.

β˜‡ family ⊒
data lost
β˜‡ misc ⊒
tba
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][div class="tab4"][/div]

Last edited:
boom. hope y'all like it. ill transfer it to my usual ic sheet tomorrow

Last edited:
tyty <3 please dont match the length in your next post tho ;-; i wanted to wrap it up like we discussed <3

haha sounds good!
btw. what does shaun look like?

ahaha and the bucket will stay

so i made ember a cs^^ if you click on her butt pic you'll see what she can do with her fire powers lol. she's got a healing ability but i highkey want to see if silver has some katara water healing powers.

yesssss. okay I wasn't the only one lol.

shit would go dooown.

Alright, the fight between Shaun and Ember has been wrapped up. I thought the post was too short so I added a second paragraph explaining and giving some visuals for his injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back