• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elementalists RP - Five Mentor Spots OPEN

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Hello friends,

I hope many of you are looking for a fresh elements role play that is just starting up - only into the second story arc. However, I am in need of active and long term role players that can create some spiffy, fun, energetic - or not - characters that will fit in a world of elemental powers, creatures of hell, love, betrayal, fellowship, training, and very long term missions. I am not looking for any specific type of character, but there are a couple Elements open: Light and Creation. Despite these being the two elements I named, there is a possibility for sub-types.

First, please take a look at the Overview: The Elementalists of Versaes - Welcome

--> If you are still interested, check out the Character Sign-Up section, BUT don't forget to read the Rules and Setting/Locations to start up, as well: The Elementalists of Versaes - Application

I'm super excited to open the applications up. Let me know here if you want to claim an element, if you have any questions, and so on. =-)

Thanks lovelies! Shiro now awaits for some sweet friend to feed her red bean buns (gluten free please). ;D

I'm quite interested! I've begun reading through all the information, and I would love to be the "Creation" element. If that's all good, I'll get started on my CS!

ShadyAce said:
I'm quite interested! I've begun reading through all the information, and I would love to be the "Creation" element. If that's all good, I'll get started on my CS!
Perfect! I will update the list sometime today with your name there for Creation. :D

Would death count as an element? I wont make it OP though, death powers can be mainly summoning dead things and stuff. If not then I will take light.

CHIMNY said:
Would death count as an element? I wont make it OP though, death powers can be mainly summoning dead things and stuff. If not then I will take light.
Sounds terrifying and almost like this character could betray to the Arsenalists one day haha. Yes that works just fine. Sounds very interesting to add. :)

TheWretchedEgg said:
Sounds terrifying and almost like this character could betray to the Arsenalists one day haha. Yes that works just fine. Sounds very interesting to add. :)
Yay!!!! Also instead of joining from the beginning, can I arrive later in the story?

(i dont wanna read through everything so can you give me a quick recap of what happened? Just put the main events in bullet points please)

CHIMNY said:
Yay!!!! Also instead of joining from the beginning, can I arrive later in the story?
(i dont wanna read through everything so can you give me a quick recap of what happened? Just put the main events in bullet points please)
Totes. I'm heading into work now, and will do so when I return tonight. :)

If I dont finish tomorrow please reserve a spot for me, I dont wanna work too much on the CS for nothing, thanks!

If theres still room I'm game for the light elemental. Have a pretty good idea in my head for a character. Can have a basic cs created by tonight once i get home from work.

The role of a mentor sounds quite interesting...is it still possible for me to create a character to be one?

There are still Five Mentor spots OPEN. A couple are pre-made and more that need to be created. The template is a bit easier but you can still be creative with the character.

@TheWretchedEgg I had trouble with the BB codes so I just wrote out the whole thing, im also working on my personality and will be finished soon. (Does the personality have to be super detailed cause I am pretty tired of writing out all the details and stuff)

CHIMNY said:
@TheWretchedEgg I had trouble with the BB codes so I just wrote out the whole thing, im also working on my personality and will be finished soon. (Does the personality have to be super detailed cause I am pretty tired of writing out all the details and stuff)
If you put a nice amount of detail elsewhere, you can just do a paragraph for personality.

Hello! If you're still accepting, I would love to try out the role of a mentor. I've never role-played anything like it before and I think it'll be a good deal of fun :) Let me know!

@CHIMNY Actually, I had my fingers crossed for the "Creation" element (if it's still available, of course). If I score a spot, our character interactions could be quite interesting indeed. Almost like polar opposites - filled to the brim with quiet hostility, prejudice and perhaps even tentative friendship. I feel like there's a lot of potential to be exploited there :D What do you think?

Zylvia said:
@CHIMNY So glad we're on the same page! :D Now, we await the grand verdict. Fingers crossed!
Haha, love it! Yes, delightful. The Creation Mentor is in your hands. Please check out the Lore section of the official thread to see the templates for the other Mentors. When you are done, please send it to me through PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back