• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Connections needs 1 player (Female slot)

Zodia195

Hi there, we had a player leave the RPG so I am looking for someone to play a female role. We're still very early in the RPG so there's not a lot to catch up on. The RPG starts out in modern Earth time, but will quickly move into an all fantasy setting. It's also adventure and romance based too. If the RPG interest you, here's the link to the main page- Fantasy - Elemental Connections (Fantasy Romance)

If you want to join, please be sure to read the rules carefully and make your reservation in the OOC thread.

I am looking for someone to play the Female Fire User. The RPG does have a Discord group. If you don't have Discord, that's fine. It should be noted the RPG first takes place at a USA University. If you don't have knowledge on how college works, I can help you with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back