• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Element Bender Idea

Derek Wolff

Writing One Day At A Time

Guidelines:

1) No text talk.

2) I can play both M and F so any of these can be MxM, MxF or FxF.

3) I try to stay active as much as I can so I ask that you try to reply as much as possible but I understand life gets in the way, just let me know if you will be going ghost for a week or more.

4) Tell me if things are getting boring or if you want to leave and I'll do the same.

5) I understand mistakes happen but for the most part, try to have decent grammar and spelling.

6) Lastly, try to stray away from one liners. I know that it needs to happen sometimes or you just can't think of anything to write. I don't need a page of text, but when possible, try to do at least half a paragraph.

If you have any questions, don't understand anything during the roleplay, feel free to ask!

Element benders and non-benders co-exist in this modern world. When kids turn 16

they either get bending powers or they don't. Those who have the power normally can only control one but some are able to control all four, with one element being their core element, which comes easiest. Benders go to boarding school for high school and learn to bend, along with their other classes. Non-benders just go to high school like normal. Just before high school everyone is given a test to see if they are a bender, since no one knows how to bend yet.

Character A and B are both benders and are transferred to a school in Randolph County, North Carolina called Bending Academy, which is about ten miles from the nearest small town. They have to wear uniforms, the color based off of what element they can bend. Air benders have the color light blue to white, Water have a lightish blue, Earth is green, Fire is red and if you have all four then your color is gold.The uniforms are made up of a black blazer [black button up vest when warmer] with trim being the color of their element, black trousers [or skirts for the girls], white, crisp button up shirts [three quarter length when warmer], black, closed toe shoes of the students choice as long as there is little to no added detail, and a black stripped tie with the second color being their element color. If it is colder outside then they can wear a jumper, the trim also being their color, under the blazer and on top of the button up. Once a month on the last friday they are given a causal day to wear they normal street clothes, although there is still a slight dress code.

Commonly, the air benders are your bubbly and flirtatious type. The earth benders are the outgoing and weird type. The water benders are the nerds and artists. The fire benders are the jocks and daredevils. The ones who can control them all, which are called the goldens, are a mix of everything, the core element mostly determining their personality. Some kids don't fit in with their element personality grouping and join a different one.

The dorms are sectioned off by element with the room mate being the same gender. The halls are co-ed. At the end of the halls there are lounge rooms with a flat screen, couches, a few tables to eat or play games on and a small kitchen. Each room has its own mini fridge and microwave. Behind the dorms there are paths, that go through a somewhat large clearing, leading into the woods that surround the school, leading to a nice field about half a mile into the woods.

[QUOTE="Derek Wolff]

Guidelines:

1) No text talk.

2) I can play both M and F so any of these can be MxM, MxF or FxF.

3) I try to stay active as much as I can so I ask that you try to reply as much as possible but I understand life gets in the way, just let me know if you will be going ghost for a week or more.

4) Tell me if things are getting boring or if you want to leave and I'll do the same.

5) I understand mistakes happen but for the most part, try to have decent grammar and spelling.

6) Lastly, try to stray away from one liners. I know that it needs to happen sometimes or you just can't think of anything to write. I don't need a page of text, but when possible, try to do at least half a paragraph.

If you have any questions, don't understand anything during the roleplay, feel free to ask!

Element benders and non-benders co-exist in this modern world. When kids turn 16

they either get bending powers or they don't. Those who have the power normally can only control one but some are able to control all four, with one element being their core element, which comes easiest. Benders go to boarding school for high school and learn to bend, along with their other classes. Non-benders just go to high school like normal. Just before high school everyone is given a test to see if they are a bender, since no one knows how to bend yet.

Character A and B are both benders and are transferred to a school in Randolph County, North Carolina called Bending Academy, which is about ten miles from the nearest small town. They have to wear uniforms, the color based off of what element they can bend. Air benders have the color light blue to white, Water have a lightish blue, Earth is green, Fire is red and if you have all four then your color is gold.The uniforms are made up of a black blazer [black button up vest when warmer] with trim being the color of their element, black trousers [or skirts for the girls], white, crisp button up shirts [three quarter length when warmer], black, closed toe shoes of the students choice as long as there is little to no added detail, and a black stripped tie with the second color being their element color. If it is colder outside then they can wear a jumper, the trim also being their color, under the blazer and on top of the button up. Once a month on the last friday they are given a causal day to wear they normal street clothes, although there is still a slight dress code.

Commonly, the air benders are your bubbly and flirtatious type. The earth benders are the outgoing and weird type. The water benders are the nerds and artists. The fire benders are the jocks and daredevils. The ones who can control them all, which are called the goldens, are a mix of everything, the core element mostly determining their personality. Some kids don't fit in with their element personality grouping and join a different one.

The dorms are sectioned off by element with the room mate being the same gender. The halls are co-ed. At the end of the halls there are lounge rooms with a flat screen, couches, a few tables to eat or play games on and a small kitchen. Each room has its own mini fridge and microwave. Behind the dorms there are paths, that go through a somewhat large clearing, leading into the woods that surround the school, leading to a nice field about half a mile into the woods.

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to do this with you.

I'd be interested in doing this rp with you, but it seems like you already have some people interested. So if you are still looking I would love to do this with you, but if not it's all good.

If your still looking for partners, I'm all for it. But if your not, then would you mind if I took this idea and made a group RP out of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back