• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy - Mechanics

Shog

The Infinite Being
Elements

• Each element Has their own unique talents and fighting styles. They also tend to fall under general categories that cause stereotypes. All information provided is what each element learns with except for Typical Roles. Typical Roles are what kinds of jobs and positions people of the given element tend to go towards, but it is just general and not set in stone. Also keep in mind that the weapons can be greatly modified from what the picture shows as examples. You are also not restricted to the weapon of your element, but it is what you will be trained in in combat classes. Any other weapon will need to a considered a secondary.

All elementalists have the innate ability to sense where their element is without seeing it. Each element also has an "Overlord". These beings are masters of their element and have no set form. They are immortal and embody the general collective feelings of everything under their element.

Classes

• This will just be kind of a general overview on some of the classes offered at Element Academy. I will not make you fill out any kind of schedule or anything like that, but I hope this will help you formulate a deeper understanding of this world and help you with your character development. There are several more classes available than listed, so don't panic. Also, if you think of a class not listed and you want me, just mention it.

Unlike High School, Element Academy is a five year school. The youngest accepted is 13 and the average 5th year is either 17 or 18. Advanced Classes can be taken for almost any class not required for all five years.

Sports/Clubs

• These Sports and Clubs greatly vary in responsibility, frequency of activity, and what they do. The first three are sports and the second four are Clubs. As usual, tell me if you have an idea for either a Sport or a Club.

The War

This war is commenced because several elements generally feel like they have been treated unfairly for too long. The war spans across the entire globs, but because of the role Elementalists play on the boarder of the mortal and magical world they are an important tool in war. This is why the Rulers first act in the war was to block off the Academy from the rest of the world and try to gain as many troops as possible while keeping the ones who won't cooperate out of the way.

The Rulers consist primarily of the elements Water, Gravity, Earth, Plant, and Dark. Their primary goal in the war is to unify the mortal and magical worlds so they don't have to hide any more. However, they also desire power and to take their place above mortals.

The Resistance are the remaining elements; Metal, Fire, Light, Lightning, and Air. All they are trying to do is fight the Rulers and keep the balance of power level. In the Academy, they fight to win back the school.

You can chose what side you want to align with regardless of your element. Elementalists aligned with the Rulers are marked with their elemental symbol just below their right shoulder. If they are an element not usually with the Rulers then they are marked with the element they align with the most (you can chose as long as it is not your opposite element). They are marked by the respective Overlords, but they are sometimes wrong. Some people that are marked want to fight with the Resistance and can be made as double agents. Not everyone from the Rulers elements are marked.

Active Characters

Here I will keep track of who is actively playing and a few stats about them.

Character Name Element House Leader User
Ivan Wilson Water @Shog
Ortwin Moschella Metal X @DuskerTem
Adena Oaks Fire X @Tsiwentiio
Kuroha Izanami Air X @Kiyoko Tomoe
Jampo Haneul Air X @Halcyon
Kira Jones Lightning X @Lola Shimmer
Noel Edmunds Light @sighsofgill
Niou Seppen Water X @AoRo
Kaia Haywood Gravity X @Moony
Marissa Damini Lightning @rosamortelle
Kaylen Blake Water X @WolfsbaneRain
Xel Kaines Lightning X @Xeyran
Adrienne Perry Dark X @CrystalYoshi
Luna Eberhart Air X @Kestrel
Maka Keane Earth X @Blackrose7

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadkool said:
I did not

How do you recommend I jump in?
Currently, nothing. I'm trying to prompt a time skip to get to some real plot soon. I think it will be easiest to enter then. If you do some reading and think you can jump in right now then go ahead.

@DuskerTem @Tsiwentiio @The Suspicious Eye @Deadkool @sighsofgill @Moony @WolfsbaneRain

There has been a lack of activity from you recently. If notifications have stopped working and you are still interested, then this is a good place for you to hop back in. If you have simply lost interest and have moved on then please say so. This way I can take you off the active players list and stop expecting a reply from you.

@sighsofgill because I didn't realize you changed your name and editing a tag won't tag you.

Shog said:
@DuskerTem @Tsiwentiio @The Suspicious Eye @Deadkool @sighsofgill @Moony @WolfsbaneRain
There has been a lack of activity from you recently. If notifications have stopped working and you are still interested, then this is a good place for you to hop back in. If you have simply lost interest and have moved on then please say so. This way I can take you off the active players list and stop expecting a reply from you.

@sighsofgill because I didn't realize you changed your name and editing a tag won't tag you.
Moony posted just yesterday! Sheesh Shog, impatient! >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Moony posted just yesterday! Sheesh Shog, impatient! >~>

[/QUOTE]
I'm not Ivan you know! My memory is far from perfect and when my best hope is try to remember the last time I saw their profile picture by clicking their tags one by one mistakes are bound to happen. Besides, I'm under quite a bit of pressure in real life too.

So sorry about that >3< I've been forced out today, but I'm home now and I'll start working on a post.

@Shog

I am interested still but it's hard since almost everyone is doing that contest thing and with my school work and all but I still want to do this.

CrystalYoshi said:
I am interested still but it's hard since almost everyone is doing that contest thing and with my school work and all but I still want to do this.
Understandable. I'm about to kick things up a bit, so be prepared. And watch out for my next announcement in the RP tab.

I will be watching whenever it is possible for me but I will try to stay on my toes about anything rp related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back