• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elder Scrolls

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Looking for some 1x1 Elder Scrolls rollplay, I simply don't feel I got enough to do.

I already have a character ready, a female Bosmer. If you'd like to read more about her she's one of my showcase items.

Anyone interested in some Elder Scrolls? I can base it on Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and ESO. (Though I have actually revisited Oblivion recently and are still addicted to ESO, so I probably know those two the best. But hey, google can probably refresh my memory.)

During the oblivion crisis would be fine if you want it to be, otherwise I don't mind. Elder Scrolls has a lot of lore to use

If you would like to have more than one Elder Scrolls RP going on then I'd be glad to roleplay with you as well! ThatGuy was here first though, so if you only wanted one person to respond that's fine.

I'd be interested in either Oblivion or Morrowind, as those are the games I know the most lore for.

The more the better, I need a lot on my plate to get my attention high! An I hate leaving stuff hanging.

Send me a PM and we can discuss it further?

Oh, more and more and more. I am currently doing a 1x1 with Nerussa. If you are interested in one as well, PM me

Syrrus said:
Looking for some 1x1 Elder Scrolls rollplay, I simply don't feel I got enough to do.
I already have a character ready, a female Bosmer. If you'd like to read more about her she's one of my showcase items.

Anyone interested in some Elder Scrolls? I can base it on Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and ESO. (Though I have actually revisited Oblivion recently and are still addicted to ESO, so I probably know those two the best. But hey, google can probably refresh my memory.)
I'd be happy to roleplay any time! I love The Elder Scrolls. I have Battlespire, Oblivion, Skyrim, Daggerfall, Arena, and Morrowind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back