• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls:o fallout or pkmn rp?

honeyglitter

Heya! I'm super sleep depriven so after this post I'll proably hit the hay lol
SO I'm looking for above mentioned roleplays to do with someone (is that even a sentence lol). I promise my writing is better after good night's rest.
Depending on the situation I can write 100 words or so. During battle scene I might write less to keep the thing moving, but it all depends.
Original characters only please!

For Elder Scrolls Online I have an altmer warden who doesn't have a name yet because her in-game name is honeyglitter lol. She's your average high elf, except she's tall even for an altmer. She also will help everyone she can while sighing and complaining through the whole way, but secrectly enjoying herself.

My fallout character is from nuka world, but she's a ghoul so with her it doesn't really matter when the rp is happening. Betty was unfortunate enough to fall into one of the quantum cola vats making her turn into nuka ghoul. She's a sane glowing one who is blue. This makes her every raider's and slaver's favorite target.
She hates nuka cola witth her whole soul and using caps as currency is like salt to her wounds. Generally she tends to be grumpy and distrusting, but at least she has unique sense of humor.

I have too many pokemon characters lol. I can use either trainer or pokemon characters for this :3

Comment/dm me if any of these interest you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back