• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom elden ring roleplay going through the events of the game with our OC's (M&F)

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
I would love to go through the game roleplaying as our characters. preferable with a female character but they don't have to romance if you don't want them to. it'll be interesting if your character views the chaos flame as the only way. or maybe one of the other runes. or is wholy loyal to the golden order. It is preferred that you have played the full game and understand most of the lore and characters. if you have any questions please reply or pm me thank you and have a very nice day :) also please be over 18

Last edited:
I'm a dude and not really into romantic roleplaying. But I'd love to do a roleplay on Elden ring. Are you still interested in doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back