• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Elaine's search into the dark.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<3

Well thanks for dropping in! Maybe take a look around, decide if you wanna stay awhile!!

Elaine is my name, and I'd like to say writing is my game. Haaa, see what I did there!? ;D
I'm 21, I work part time, and live on my own. Favorite color is dark green and some say I might just be a bit much for others. If I get super comfy around you, I become...strange haaa.
I've been writing since I was about 11 years old.

I prefer to play the female role in almost any story I have yet, if you can convince me otherwise why the hell not!? I try to reply multiple times a day. And send out one full paragraph or multiple depending on my mood and how the story is progressing. I expect the same from youu, I'm not gunna give you my all and not expect the same.

I try my best to write mostly modern stories.
I love and have been craving a love story between a high ranking gang leader and a civilian.
I love darker themes, nothing out of the websites, rules of course yet just darker, more mature.

I'm not a huge fan of fandoms. I'd personally rather create my own slice of something. Ya know?
I have plots but I'd also love to read yours, or just talk that's always fine too!:bishiesparklesl:

Hi :)
I like to play killers, psychopaths... Or the other side liks psychologists etc. Perhaps even gang members if they're disturbed enough.^^

I have a huge amount of OC's, who have developed pretty well and I like to use them over and over again, so they actually change like real ppl do. :o

I'm open to any kind of ideas, as long as I can fit my need for psycho in there ;)

I thought I replied to this already...^^

Hi ;) I'm Sam and you seem quite nice.^^
I like to play psychopaths, killers, etc. But also very normal ppl. I'm soon-to-be-psychologist and have a thing for mental issues of any kind.
I have a whole lot of OC's, waiting to be used ;)
PM me if you wanna get creative :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back