• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eight the Oddity. (More ideas coming soon!)

This roleplay is about a creature created by a company who wanted to make a... sentient magic eight ball. The idea was a massive marketing ploy, that succeeded. In fact, it went so well, that this sentient magic eight ball decided it could put on clothes, have a mouth, function like a human... all was normal, beside the lack of a physical body.. and the odd, purple mouth. Enter, Eight the Oddity.
new_oc_eight_by_blasticheart-d96gadn.png

A rather dapper man (or ball) was he. Eventually, he managed to elude security and police alike, and escaped into the real world... and find another strange, unaccepted creature. And that's you, you beautiful bastard! Soooo I'm looking for someone with a peculiar creature/monster OC to do this with me!

heyo !

gotta say first off, that's a pretty neat design. second off, he looks hella cool so i'd be down to try something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back