• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Edo time period rp's?

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Hello! Winter here, ready to bring some actual plot ideas to a forum near you! Topic of interest at the moment, Edo Period roleplays!! Can be based off of the anime hakuouki(Demon of the Fleeting Blossom), My Dearest Cold Blooded King (Dude, I just started this and it's amazing!) Or it could be a completely original thing that we create together!!

For the up coming plots I do have a few rules
1. M x F relationships only please, nothing against mxm or fxf. I just don't feel comfortable doing those relationships. I'm sorry.
2. Atleast a paragrapth reply please! Your grammar and spelling doesn't need to be perfect, just as long as it's clear to read.
3. I'd like to play the girl, unless we double then I'd be cool with us both playing a guy and girl. :3
4. Please don't hog the drama, please share the love. <3
5. No controling my characters please.
6. This isn't really a rule, but I'd like to stick to anime sort of images if that's alright. Although I don't mind using real images if you're against them. :3
7. Talk to be boo, I'm friendly! I promise to be cool, an not talk your ear off about animals, and manga/anime all the time... Maybe a little....

Now, onto the plots~
The more * you see, the more interested I am. :3

A. Girls family was attacked by a gang of thugs on the way home from the market. She is the only one to survive and get a glance at the faces of the culprits. So now, she goes under cover as a ninja/assassin to find the ones who turned her life upside down. She finds a secret underground group of ninja's/assassins and bugs them til they agree to teach her. An one ninja/assassin may have his eye on her. * (We can use the guys from hakuouki or use all oc's)

B. Girls brother was a part of the kings army, always dreaming of serving the country and it's people. One day, the girls family get word that her brother died in battle. Girl doesn't believe the story of how he dies and goes undercover as a boy and joins the army to search for clues on her brothers true warabouts. Although, why is her commanding officer looking at her like he knows her secret? ****

C. Being the youngest of four Princesses, Girl was used to getting the short end of things. Being last introduced in meetings, last to speak to people, being ignored completely at dinners, Princes always wanting her more beautiful sisters. Then, a new King rises in the west and he, wants her hand in marriage? *** (We can use the guys from hakuouki or use oc's)

D. Girls older brother is the leader of a vicious gang that's been running rampant. The army finally got wiff of who he really is and comes to girls house looking for him as she's his only family. Not finding him there and now wanting her to give away info to him, Girl is forced to accept a bodyguard to protect her and watch for her brother who... is now out to kill her because she was seen talking to the army?!?! ***

I'm open to other Edo period themed rp's!! :3 Message me if you want to rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back