• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Eden Boarding School: Embrace the New You!

Hazel looked up to see the girl that was her roommate. The one that MADE her late for the assembly! She calmed down and stood up, brushing herself off. "Y-Yeah, I'm good." She faked a smile. She felt horrible really, but she didn't want anyone to fuss over her. "So I'll just be on my way I guess." She turned away from the girl.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "K, guess I'll be going now."

She walked into the room and lay down on her bed. She put her head down on the pillow, but it hit something hard instead.

"Ow." Nicole looked behind her to see a pack of batteries lying on the pillow.

"Where did these come from? They weren't here the last time I was here."

Nicole ignored her own question and walked up to the shelf near the TV. She took the remote and went back to her bed, before putting the batteries into the remote.

She switched on the TV.

"Finally," she muttered. She then flipped through the channels. She stopped at a channel with a movie starting.

She decided to watch it.

Hazel wandered the corridors, suddenly she felt sick. She rushed into the nearest room and threw up in the persons toilet. She staggered out of the bathroom and looked at the person on the bed. "listen, I'm sorry. Your room was the closest to where I was." She smiled apologetically. Before realising that it was two boys that she was staring at. Her face went a dark shade of red and she looked down.

@supergameman @brokensuburbia

The movie turned out to be very boring, so Nicole just put on some music and pulled out a book. She started reading it. Well, re-reading it. She wondered where her roommate could be. She seemed really miserable back then. Strangely, Nicole felt kind of sorry for her. The girl was late for the assembly because of Nicole.

She wanted to help the girl, as she knew the girl would probably be punished.

Nicole put away her book. She then opened the door and walked out of the room. She then noticed the door next to her room was open. She peeked inside. The girl was standing there, talking to two boys.

Oh. She was just making new friends. Nicole went back to her room, mentally slapping herself. Why the heck was she worried about the girl who was older than her?

Nicole shook her head at herself, before laying down on her bed and continuing reading her book.

supergameman said:
(Searched up the Giver and the main plot actually fits the theme of the story really well. Well done! This is also my last post for the day, so I'll see you in around 7 hours.)
"Very well, then. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have several more teachers to rendezvous with. If you'll excuse me..." she told James whilst leaving the room, on her way to the photography department to get some more work done. And with that, she was gone.

Around this time, Nathan had reached his dormitory room and had opened the door, seeing Lorenzo there. "See, what did I tell you, I took the pills and I'm not messed up." Nathan continued, repeating his statement from earlier. "I'm just here to wash up before I go up to the arcade. Did you get your supper yet?"
"Yeah...I did took my supper,an my pill too.I hope there is no side-effect,i never like things coming from medicine" Lorenzo wasn't lying to Nathan,he would just want to be sure about the effects of the pills until tomorrow to see if something happens.After that time,Lorenzo would take it without a problem if there is no problem.

"Well,gonna see if there is some people to meet outside...Later!." Lorenzo had prepared a bottle of water in his backpack and was going outside.

"Well, see you!" Nathan told Lorenzo as he washed his face for the first time. As he did, the pills began to slowly, but surely work their magic. Just as he started to head down the stairs, a female womb began to develop inside of him, causing a little bit of a stomach ache. "Couldn't have been the food...maybe I'm just adjusting to their diet," Nathan explained to himself as he headed down the stairway, reaching the arcade.

The walk in arcade was quite nice, featuring a good amount of retro and modern arcade machines as well as a homebrew, if it wasn't for the odd pictures of Eden schoolgirls with blue ties on the back wall, which seemed really out of place. Not wanting to waste any time, he started to play a 90's shmup, glad that the games were free to play and that his stomach pain seemed to recede as he did. As he did though, hidden messages were inside the game, telling him that everything that's happening to him is normal and that it's all a coincidence. However, it was only a light hypnosis, meaning it would only last until noon tomorrow.

(The 3/4 day transition is beginning to happen to Nathan, slowly but surely. If you need of things that could change in the male anatomy, I've plopped a list down in the OOC Section.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza smiled to her self as she exited the auditorium, heading to the cafeteria. She didn't spend much time in there, Eliza picked around her food not really in the mood to eat. After taking the pills without thinking, she deciding to dump the rest of her food and headed out to roam the school building some more. There wasn't too much to it, at least in the main wing. She made her way to the gardens out in the back of the school, her new favorite spot. She took a seat on the bench, glancing out at the the mossy greens surrounding the building. Something in the pit of her stomach told her something bad was gonna happen.

Around this time, the last bus finally arrived at Eden School, after enduring some fuel troubles from further up the road. The last of the students started to leave the bus and upstairs, after being told to eat their supper in the cafeteria, get their room number and head off to bed afterwards.

(( What Time is it? I was waiting for my first class....Also I wanted know if I could make a 2nd year girl ))

(Yeah, sure go ahead if you can handle another character! It's currently 8:00 PM, people just had supper. Sorry if you didn't notice the time earlier, I'll make it more obvious next time.) @TerrinX

(Also, sorry about not replying about you entering the room, Music. Just going to say that I was out of the room at the time, I'll greet you when I get back.) @Musicomar4

By this time, Principal Katherine had already checked up on all of the male teachers. They seemed reasonabaly stable and controllable, for the time being. If anything were to go wrong, she would have to prepare some speech to calm them down as they're not as naive like the students are, believing that the pills are just for health. Maybe a pay bump would have to be in order for the year to go off smoothly.

A little later on, Nathan was just about done playing at the arcade and decided that he might as well head back to his room for a little shut-eye. As he opened up the dorm door, he saw a new roommate in the room, the third new one today. Seeing as she was occupied with reading her book, Nathan decided to lounge around on the other bed, unless she noticed him. @Musicomar4

Hazel looked up to find a boy was lounging opposite her. "Oh my god! I am so so soooooo sorry!" She went a dark shade of Beetroot. "I had to be sick and this was the first room and I thought, 'hey, why not wait to see who's in this room?' So ummmm hi?" She stuttered over her words.

@supergameman

"Oh, well, hey there," Nathan replied, putting his current laptop game on standby. "I'm sure you've met Lorenzo here already, my name's Nathan Matthews. Xavier is another one of our roommates, but he's out right now, so I'm sure he'll turn up soon enough."

"What...?" Nathan nervously asked, looking towards Lorenzo as he entered the room. "Of course not, we only just met...or is that a joke?" He looks at the girl on his right with a confused expression as he never really enjoyed the concept of romance too much.

"Hey, anyways, I went up to the arcade and it's loaded. Good games, retro and new stuff, they've even got Street Fighter 2 and 4! The only thing I found odd was the back mural, which was kind of out of place," he continued, telling Lorenzo about the state of the arcade he was just at.

"Sound great for me,maybe some girls won awards with those game ?There is maybe a chance to meet them" Lorenzo would laugh for a second

"What a pervert i'm,hehe...Well i might take a break from now on." Lorenzo would lay down in his bed starting to read a manga

Hazel looked as the boys conversed, she got lost in her thoughts while they spoke before mentally slapping herself, coming back into reality. "Well, my room is acctually the one next door, but I'm not so sure my roommate likes me all that much." Her face got a wistful look before neutralising to show no emotion.

"Oh, well, why not? I mean, if it's the first day and you're already enemies, things might get a lot worse. Maybe they're just going through a phase for now," Nathan replied, trying to appear logical for the time being. "I'm sure they'll ease up tomorrow if you try to make up with them."

Eliza walked back inside and was browsing the downstair dorms when she saw Lorenzo, Nathan, and a few others in the room. She walked in and plopped down on one of the bed staring up at all her barley- friends.

"Sorry for intruding," she started, "but it looked like someone was having a party and i wasn't invited."

@NickTonCutter @Musicomar4 @supergameman

"Um," Elizabeth stuttered thinking about how she had been just a day before, "I guess I'm okay. I could be better. It- It's a long story."

It was a story she was ashamed of, that she hadn't been strong enough to fight for herself. But you don't understand until your in the situation, until someone almost a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier is towering above you with killing in his eyes. Eliza coughed and scooted back on the bed, waiting for someone to say something that would take the images out of her brain.

"So, what are we talking about?"

(See you then, Terrin.)

Nathan responded, a little tired by everything that happened that day. "Well, we were talking about the school with the pills and Hazel was trying to patch things up with a friend of hers, so I gave her some advice on leaving it until tomorrow." He yawned again, starting to getting a little bit tired. He looked at the bedsheets, they did look awfully tempting, so he decided to just to go the bathroom for a brief moment to brush his teeth.

@Elizabeth Schuyler @NickTonCutter @Musicomar4

"Oh." She sighed. "Well I should probably head back soon, but I'll stay a little bit longer." She noticed that Nathan looked extremely tired and she called out to him. "Do you want us to leave? It's alright, I think you should get to be."

She stood up and headed towards the door, leaning in the door frame. "I guess its goodnight? Come on Hazel lets let them be." @Musicomar4 @supergameman @NickTonCutter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back