• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eclipsed Bonds: Shadows of Redemption

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Screenshot_20240118-170338.png

Under the radiant midday sun, I patrolled the city streets as Quantum Sentinel, the indigo and black hues of my suit contrasting with the vibrant surroundings. The bustling city carried on with its daily rhythm, unaware of the quantum guardian silently scanning the horizon for any disturbances. The communicator remained quiet, granting me a brief respite from the high-stakes battles that often defined my nights.

I moved with purpose, a silent sentinel weaving through the urban landscape. My quantum senses were attuned to the subtle anomalies that hinted at minor villains lurking in the shadows. The streets seemed calm, but experience taught me that chaos could brew beneath the surface.

A flicker of movement caught my attention in a narrow alley. A group of small-time criminals, armed with stolen tech, attempted a heist. With a swift teleportation, I positioned myself at the alley entrance, indigo light dancing around me as I confronted the startled perpetrators.

"You've chosen the wrong day for mischief," I declared, my voice carrying the weight of authority. The criminals, realizing they were facing Quantum Sentinel, hesitated for a moment before attempting to flee. With a calculated use of my quantum powers, I created a temporary barrier, blocking their escape route.

The leader, a brash individual with a penchant for trouble, sneered at me. "You think you can stop us, Sentinel? We're just small fish."

In response, I activated my quantum manipulation, immobilizing their stolen tech with a controlled burst of energy. The would-be villains found themselves disarmed and powerless, their bravado quickly fading.

"This city deserves better than your petty crimes," I asserted, my eyes locking onto each of them. "Turn yourselves in, and maybe there's a chance for redemption."

As the authorities arrived to apprehend the subdued criminals, I couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfillment in thwarting these minor threats. The city, even in its moments of mundane daylight, relied on the vigilance of its protector. With the minor villains subdued, I resumed my solitary patrol, knowing that the battle for justice persisted, not only under the cover of night but also in the broad daylight that bathed the city in a reassuring glow.

I lurk in the darkness watching as the small-time criminals get arrested. As I sit and watch my eyes travel to see you, I watch your every move. It's fascinating how good you've gotten but your power is a threat to my work. when its over i flee into the streets causing trouble everywhere i go knowing you'll find out who it is.

Attachments

• villain foor rp.jpg
    villain foor rp.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
After a long day, I go home as kick back on the couch. There's a TV show I want to keep up with so I turn that on, tuning out everything else going on outside because now isn't the time for heroing. I much prefer relaxing and getting a good night's sleep, so after my show ends that's what happens after eating and taking a shower. The next morning I get out of bed and begin the daily exercise routine while watching stand up comedians. After this daily routine has concluded, I don my hero suit and leave for patrol. I walk among the civilians, saying hello, signing autographs and taking pictures. "All right, all right! I must be heading off now. Be sure to clear the area if something big starts to..." Suddenly, my temporal awareness that has been silently scanning the area blares violently. "Aaaaaaaaagh!" I fall to the ground as glimpses of future events unfold before my very eyes in shattered fragments. The city is on fire, the civilians are running and screaming every which way, adding to the chaos. Blurry figures are fighting each other, I can't tell who. As soon as it started, it ends.

I take a few minutes to recover from the glimpses of the future and the headache it left me with. I put my hands on my temples to try swelling the headache. "Ouch... that was more intense than anything I've had previously..." I slowly stand up, a pained expression on my face as I look around at the peaceful city and the inhabitants of it. "I can't let any of that happen. It won't!" With great effort I stand up and shake off the remnants of the power. Temporal awareness was fantastically useful against the smaller thugs because they're simple minded, but when it comes to a stronger villain with similar powers, the effect is like that. I look up to the sky, longing for its embrace. "I need some air quality that I can't get down here." My quantum powers kick in, making part of my suit glow as I initiate flight. A trail of indigo light follows behind me as I fly above the skyscrapers. "Aaaaaaaaah... that feels great..." I close my eyes and embrace the feeling of fresh air. My headache begins to diminish and when I open my eyes I can see and think clearly again.

i drop down from the darkness and brush my hair to the side and walk down the road, every person that sees me steps away in fear, my eyes filled with fire and the desire to stir up some chaos. I carefully step into the bank and point a gun at the cashier behind the counter, "Give me everything you've got an i wont hurt you" I say with aggression in my voice. The cashier hands me three bags of money.

As I descend from the sky, I see someone leaving a store with bags of money. "How primitive. Whoever it is looks like a trouble maker." I descend faster until I reach a height that's a survivable fall, and I release my flight. Plummeting straight down, I land on the ground in front of the trouble maker, leaving a small crater of cracked pavement beneath my feet. Reality seems to bend and twist around me and the person I'm facing, distorting everything around us and making it hard to keep a clear line of sight on me. If someone can't see well, they also can't fight effectively. "I advise you to turn around and give those back. If you resist, you will fail, and you'll spend a good amount of time in prison reflecting on your actions. Now make the smart decision."

"Is that how we treat our childhood friends" I pull my sunglasses off and place them on my head, I drop the bags and walk away. "I didn't want them anyway" I smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back