Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxas stopped and nodded " understood.. the point is to weaken is grip on you both so the curse will break. " he smiled as he walked up to the door " knock knock " he punched the door so hard a shockwave was sent through it forcing it opened " Hades!!! This mortal is about to kick your cold heartless ass

There where an infinite amount of spirits miserably wandering around. There wasn't much indication of a path leading anywhere.

Apollo follows behind Roxas "Man this place is so depressing. The one time we had fun in here we got cursed."

Hades was sitting in his throne. He had a pool of blood that never seemed to end on the floor that lay in the middle of the room. There was a view of his trespassers. "Those fools dare to enter my domain."

(There are going to be bosses that we are going to have to fight. Cant think of any as of now though haha.)  

Artemis looked around, she had been here only once, and it was her downfall. As her eyes scanned the room she looked up to see Hades in his throne, as to be expected. "so brother are you ready?"

Roxas grinned happily " this is going to be so much fun.. " he chuckled a bit as he then saw a man sit on a throne in the distance and he would wave at him " Hi.. I'm Roxas.. I'm here to punch you in the face because I can..

Hades just waves his hand and a 3 headed dog about 100ft tall came charging put of a cave entrance barking wildly.

Roxas looked at the three headed dog and laughed shaking his head " wow I'm starting to think your uncle is a coward. Having a three headed puppy come here " he then transformed but instead of his blue god like aura it was a yellow aura his hair changed to a bright blonde and his eyes emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back