Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxas smirked as he saw the water come at him he transformed his hair color now a bright blue his aura blue with white particles that moved along as he moved his hands up the water that was solid like ice as hit hit against his hands sending him sliding back a bit and then he moved his arms above his head deflecting the force sending it straight into the sky " your going to actually try to kill me goddess if you really want me dead

Artemis sighed "the sun of the eclipse was tiring her, she always did better in the moonlight. "don't test me or I will" she rolled her eyes "I bore of you" she looked down at her hand spinning the water around, "brother let's go we have to break this curse, so I can roam this weird world"

Nods "Lets find uncle!" He starts to walk in the direction of a mountain that reached the heavens.

Roxas looked at them both and sighed " yeah pretty boring when you can't even go full power " he turned his head at the other " you know I'm just going to follow you both " he transformed back to normal with his black hair " this thought of fighting a very powerful god sounds exciting 

Artemis sighed "I can go full power, I choose not to waste it on someone as pathetic as you" she followed in the direction of her brother, all she cared about was him.

Roxas followed closely behind them both and shook his head " i don't care probably just a waste of my time helping you both but you know what I would hate for someone preventing me from able to enjoy anything so like it or not I'm helping you.. " he crossed his arms over his chest " for being so beautiful on the outside your pretty cruel on the inside. " he said as he started to slow his pace a bit as he started to walk backwards scanning his surroundings carefully 

Apollo shoots a fire ball towards Roxas "Stop flirting with my sister... Trust me Cupid wont favor you." He continues to walk. in the direction from before. "you can follow all you want. Just hope you're worthy."

Artemis turned back to look at him when he called her beautiful. She smiled and batted her eyelashes as she pushed the hair behind her ear. She smiled and faced back forward following her brother. She rolled her eyes at her brother's overreaction to him flirting. "brother it was a stupid comment you don't have to get all fired up about it" 

Roxas dodged the fire ball but barely grazing his sleeveless trench coat " hey!!! You owe me a new coat. " He threw his coat to the ground revealing tattoos of the shadow monk Clan " maybe I should flirt with her just to get you to go full power once I break this stupid curse " he jokingly said " Nah.. I rather it be a Sparring match 

He looks at his sister "Haha funny pun" He looked at the sky then whistle and a chariot with flaming horse's came from the sky "Anyone need a ride?"

Roxas shrugged a bit " sure going to need all the energy for the fight ahead " he walked up to the chariot. He sat in the backseat by himself crossing his arms over his chest. Closing his eyes meditating 

Artemis looked back at Roxas, as he took off his coat, she thought it was nice. She glared at him once he made the snarky comment. "if you flirt with me it better be genuine not just to start a pointless fight with my brother" she grabbed the edge of the chariot and pulled herself on sitting down crossing her arms in a mood.

He glared at his sister. "Stop flirting with him." the chariot begins to move towards their destination.

Roxas smirked at her comment " sorry beautiful don't want your brother blowing me out of the air with a fire ball.. " he opened his eyes as he yawned " calm down big guy.. nothing is going to happen.. I'm a mortal Remember doubt she ever date or be with a Mortal.. 

Artemis yawned, hearing him to the same, being here was tiring for her. She looked back at him then forward thinking about his comment, it never occurred to her to be with a human before, it would piss off her brother, which made her happy. She shook her head, she didn't even want to be with a man, human or not such things never crossed her thoughts. "can this chariot go any faster?"

Roxas looked over at Apollo and smirked " maybe you should blast fireballs behind the chariot and make it go faster or something " he chuckled a bit closing his eyes again meditating keeping his Ki calm and controlled which he was preparing for the battle ahead

"Even if we get to there faster its not like we know a way to get to the underworld. Do any of you know anyone who is knowledgeable about the underworld and Hades?" He said steering them in the direction of the base of mount Olympia. 

Roxas sighed " no I don't know anyone that knows how to get to the underworld. I thought you two had the ability to get there.." he chuckled " maybe is under your home " he jokingly said " underworld come on, but then again probably not that easy nothing really is. Or you can draw out Hades himself.. why not just piss him off again.. for trapping you two like this he has to have some serious anger problems.. just like your sister there " he looked at her " no offense

"the entrance to the underworld is under Mount. Olympus." He looks To his sister. "We were barred from ever entering but like all magicks there is always a weak point just need a mage or someone help us exploit it."

Artemis smirked, she knew very well how to get to the entrance of Hades, but entering was a whole different story. She glared back at Roxas "you not so cute wen you make all these mean jokes about me" she shook her head and jumped off the chariot "I will figure out how to explore without you." she sighed and started walking away from them. 

"She is a bit Bipolar. She only gets to come out a few times a year." He continues to head to the entrance. Once they get there he looks to the entrance.

Roxas saw her get off the chariot and saw her walk off. He hopped off the chariot and quickly got in front of her " I will stop making mean Jokes about.. won't say the same for your brother though.." he grinned but then went back to being serious " once you and your brother are free to do what you wish we can go our separate ways.. " he smiled softly being confident he could win the fight against Hades after all his training knowing if he didn't succeed he would at least give Hades a run for his money. " should underestimate mortals anyways because that hurt too " he poked her forehead 

Artemis stopped in her tracks as Roxas jumped in front of her. Artemis smiled, at least he would stop being a jerk even if her own brother wouldn't. "well we're standing in front of the entrance if you think you're all mighty and powerful go down there and fight Hades." she crossed her arms, she had no hope that he would kill Hades, and she didn't really care what happened. She looked away from him towards her brother "I'm not bipolar, I just don't like the insults is all"

Roxas smiled and turned facing the entrance excitement filled him as he thought which transformation he should use. " guess going the first transformation be good base form is alittle more agile " he whispered to himself as he closed his eyes. He transformed a golden Aura formed around him his hair went gold blonde and his eyes bright blue " ok let's see if Hades is ready for some action " he started to head towards the entrance to the underworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back