Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexus

Its the night of Kohaku Village's Solar Eclipse. There is a man standing there his presents was fiery his hair was orange and red as if it was fire. He wore a sash over his chest with a buckle that had the insignia of the sun god engraved on it. He wore a tan robe like bases.

He also had leather Trojan sandals on. The field 3 feet out in front of where covered in fire. This mysterious man stood there on a hill with the Eclipse outlining him. As he stood there he stared at the sky as if he were waiting on something or somebody.

Artemis walked up, she had long white hair, her attire was very out of place for this time period. She wore a dress with as white as her hair, it looked like old ancient Greek attire. As she walked closer, she put her hand up water escaping her fingertips putting out the fire in front of the man. She walked over the field that was now soaked and ash now lay there. She walked closer and smiled "hello brother" she looked up at the sky, the moon was blocking the sun,it made her feel alive. 

@Dexus

fb93e5e1e7d77bf621de306c1f6ced0a.jpg

"Sister." He acknowledged her as his fire now lay drenched. "There will be a time when we shall walk this world without restraints." He then sighed "Uncle Hades sure can hold a grudge. Its been what 6 Millennia since we upset him?" 

untitled_drawing_by_springtrup-d8yaqax[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:
She folded her arms sighing as he spoke, it was true they hadnt been free to roam in quite sometime, but she had no intention for it to stay that way. She looked back at her brother "I plan to be free to stay here." a small grin formed on her lips "do you want to join me?" 

"Well of course. Just cant let uncle Find out or we will have a fight on our hands" He keeps looking towards the eclipse and it begins to glow brighter. as he clinches his fist. He always seemed to be the more fiery one.

Artemis yawned, she was always kind of lazy, it probably why she let herself be trapped for so many years. "I want to wonder this world brother" she tilted her head "I've been watching it for sometime and I want to call it home." she looked back up at the eclipse, "do you wish to stay here as well brother?" she hoped his answer would be yes, she loved her brother more than anything and didn't wish to go far from him. 

"I want to be free to do what i will. I want to beable to see you when i want and not once an eclipse occures." The fire reignites around him. His heart burns with rage and compassion.

Artemis smiled "yes brother I want the same, let's do everything we can to stay here" she looked around the field, she wanted to go explore and see what else this land had to offer. "do you have any ideas?" she looked up at the sky "the eclipse is almost over we better think of something quickly before we have to go our separate ways again."

"There is a wizard I believe his name is Merlin. I don't know if he's as strong as a god." He looks to his sister and then began to walk his way to the direction she was longing for as fire was trailing behind his body. He then stops as a gust of wind blows past him feeding is flames.

(( doing a huge makeover on Roxas he's a traveling monk. He's human like Riku and he's not Hiro brothers.. he's actually Riku's brother they just don't know it ))

Roxas made his way through the field hearing voices. The young man saw the two and one of then was a flame user. He got excited to see the power of one of them. He cautiously walked up to them both and smiled crossing his arms " hey that's an awesome gift you got there wanna spar? " he asked excitedly 

He looks at the traveler. "I apologize young one but I am unable to fight. This eclipse belongs to my dear sister Artemis." He points up to the sky and its a Lunar Eclipse. "Would you know a way to unlock us from our curse."

Roxas looked at the man and leaned back his head placing his palm on his forehead " aww man.." he looked towards the girl and shrugged " i don't know much about curses but I can do my best to help you both out " he started to levitate a clear aura forming around him using his Ki to cause him to fly in mid air with no use of wings 

Artemis walked up to the young man "you trust too easily brother" she tilted her head looking him up and down "you possess magicks and it seems to be a rare form even for this world." she looked back toward her brother "we better hurry before we get ripped apart again." she sighed

Roxas looked at the girl and shrugged a bit and smirked " well what is preventing you two from being free? Is it an object of some sort maybe I can use my ki to destroy it? " he asked looking at them both

"Our uncle Hades. Maybe you have heard of him?" He scratches his head "The god can hold a grudge. Just look at Hercules and he didn't even do anything." 

Roxas scratched the back if his head " Hades? Well if I defeat Hades you two will get free? " he thought to himself for a minute " challenge accepted I could use a fun fight " he grinned as he stretched his arms out as he lowered to the ground " where is he? 

Artemis laughed "defeat Hades?" she shook her head "you are a fool you can not defeat our Uncle." she sighed "Apollo he is a fool we need not waste our time on him, he will get us nowhere."

Roxas shook his head " shouldn't underestimate  someone who can use god ki " he said with a grin on his lips excited about facing someone who was very powerful finally get to try out his new transformation he mastered

"God Ki or not you cant defeat death." Apollo sighed "Do you know anyone useful sister?"

Roxas sighed and shook his head " if you guys don't have a better choice than at least let me try besides he won't know im helping you both " he crossed his arms over his chest

Artemis shook her head "your just a wanabe God you can't even come close to killing Hades" she sighed and faced her brother "I do not know someone more useful, but if we can not defeat our own uncle I have no hope for this fool" she pointed to Roxas and rolled her eyes, afterall they were also Gods. "I tire of such foolishness"

Roxas sighed and shook his head " you two are the stubborn ones " he sighed " ooh look at me I'm God I'm so powerful with my almighty power.. hahaha " he mocked them both " this human that can aquire god ki with great training can't defeat a god born into power since we're too great " he mocked them some more " man are all you gods and goddesses this dense or something " he said glaring at them " 

Artemis glared back at him "you really dare to mock me?" she held out her hand water shot out at Roxas at such speed, it wasn't ordinary water, it was solid almost like ice. "I will kill you where you stand I don't care how cute you may be" she was very blunt, "if you want to die then I shall send you to uncle, he would love another soul to crush."

"I thought I was hot headed." He jumped away from his sister's water right after he spoke his pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back