• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eclipse Phase, Winter Session

Hello all,

I am currently considering hosting an Eclipse Phase campaign over the month of December with the rest of the November month as preparation.

Maturity, familiarity with the rules and setting (Which I will be able to provide) and punctuality are deemed key assets for competent players.

Maturity: In the end, it is only a game. While IC precludes OOC, no out-of-character drama will be accepted, whatever happens IC. At the same time, sessions will not strictly be IC, as verbal RP can be awkward if there is only In-Character talking. A good laugh here and there can help with the atmosphere.

Familiarity with the Rules and Setting: While I do not expect you to memorize everything, I do expect you to have a certain familiarity with the Core Rulebook. Read it at least once, if not twice. It's a good read anyway.

Punctuality: While real life will always have priority, players are expected to attend as much as possible the hosted sessions. While the amount of session will be discussed with the players when the time comes, I do not expect this campaign to overflow too much into January. There is thus a good chance that 1-2 hours session will be hosted daily.

Finally, this is to be a roleplay experience. Thus, roleplay is the key feature of this event. No metagaming or powergaming will be accepted.

If you think this is your cup of tea, either reply or send me a private message. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily sessions? I love Eclipse Phase, but I've never heard of anyone trying to marathon a full campaign in a month with daily play. There's no way I'd have two hours free at the same time every day of the week for a full month, even if I wanted to play that frequently. I have other games that would preclude that much attendance, let alone a social life. Even worse, you picked December, a month where many will be busy. I think what you're asking for is a bit too ambitious, but if you can pull it off I'll certainly be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back