• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Echoes of Yesterday : A High School Reunion Roleplay

Peepa

resident gae
c46c9d8fe70220335f89d82bdc21bd40.jpg

Ten years have gone by since the graduates of Lincoln Valley High School ventured into the world, each carving their unique path.

However, fate intervenes, and the tenth anniversary of one of their closest friend's passing draws them back together. United by grief and a desire to honor their departed friend's memory, they embark on a journey to reconnect, heal old wounds, and celebrate the enduring bonds that tie them.

At the same time, the Lincoln Valley Highschool reunion committee spearheaded by a few enthusiastic alumni, meticulously plans a weekend-long event to commemorate a decade since their graduation. Held at a picturesque venue in their hometown of Lincoln Valley, the event opens up an opportunity for old friends and rivals to reconnect, reminisce, and even forge new connections.

Hey there everyone! I'm looking for players to for this highschool reunion rp idea that I had. This is based on a story that I wrote a long time ago, I've decided to revive it into a roleplay idea. So basically, our characters are a group of close knit friends from highschool, and reunited 10 yrs after the death of one of their dearest friends. That's about it for now.

If enough people are interested, I'll post more details and a CS. :)

Yaay thanks for the interests! I'll have an ooc and character sheet thread prepared soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to message me or just tag me here. :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back