• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Easter Shenanigans.-

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
♤Hello love's and welcome to my thread!! Happy Easter if it's something you celebrate, if you don't welp happy sunday!♡

I'm on the search once again for someone, or some people to write with. A little random stuff about me can be found below!
-i'm 24 almost 25. (Please be at least 18 when, writing with me. Just a personal preference!)
-I have a full time job, as an DSP. I do my best to reply multiple time's a day the more time's I reply the more excited I am about writing with you!!
> I do my best not to god mod anyone, meaning please tell me when I'm doing it so I can do my best to fix it!
<I do my best to only write as female oc's. (Oops.)

If you're still with me, I got plots!!! =)
-------------
Inside the darkness: A large kingdom is set against an even larger dark forest. Towns people, have told thier children for years about the large wolves that live among the darkness and the trees. The stories, have been used to get children to do chores and behave. Yet, A over the years has always had a facination with the forest. Sneaking in for years at night slowly growing with B. B being the beast, a large, hot breathing animal that has lived in the forest since birth. Or has it?

Virus.
During the year, 2020 everyone once they turned 21 died a fast and instant death. It's the year, 2060. The virus has killed thousands, two friends have decided to set out to find a cure.

On the edge of a knife.
A is a serial killer, whose been on the move for about 10 years. A has never been caught, and doesn't actually ever plan to be. Until, he meets B. B is a sweet young woman who A would do anything for. ANYTHING.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back