• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern East 313 (Gang Vs. Cop RP)

Welcome to the city of Detroit, Michigan. Not only is this state capital the famous home of the motor industry, but it's home to the infamous gang of East 313. Run by the Devil himself, known by Big Rex to the normal person, East 313 is full of the big, bad, and ugly that Detroit has to offer. And trust me, there is a lot of all three. Not only are they dangerous but they are fiercely loyal. A hint of anything but strict loyalty, will get you killed.

This gang sells secrets, guns, and drugs to the highest bidder. They're running operations all over the state and even allowing some of them to bleed into other states. Though another gang overs some rivalry, they're greatest enemy is the Detroit Police Department. The DPD is doing everything they can to protect the citizens of their fair state. They're starting investigations, planting people, and even bending the rules a little bit.

In this fight between the good and evil, you must decide who is who. Pick a side and join the fight.

--

This is a good, old-fashioned Cops Vs. Gang Roleplay. Big Rex and his group of malicious criminals are up against the boys (and women) in blue. It's just an idea I've come up with after using Big Rex so many times in a variety of roleplays. Below I'll post the list of starter characters we'd need to get an idea of how many people would actually be interested in this idea. If you see a description for a character (or more than one!) that you'd like to play, leave it below and I'll write your name up here. If you don't think this is an awful idea for a Roleplay—comment below! It'll be a detailed (3+ paragraph role-play).

----

East 313

-The Gang Leader @playingwithwords

-Top Dogs

Two different characters that run each branch of criminal activities. They keep track of who owes who and what is owed. They do the less important tasks and report only to Big Rex.

-Enforcers

This
is exactly what it sounds like. Three big, scary guys (or gals) who prove that violence can actually be challenged into something productive. They take care of those who question East 313's rule, by any means necessary.

-Runners

Though not as important to the hierarchy of the gang, runners help keep the whole thing afloat. They do delivers, count money, and keep the boss happy.

DPD

-Chief

The
Good Guy's version of a Big Rex. He leads the police and detectives in hopes of finally taking out the bad guys.

-Sergeants

Think of this as the DPD's Top Dogs. They've got a big presence in helping and figuring out how to pin all these heinous crimes in East 313.

-Detectives

Like the runners, the detectives are more on the scene and working to discover East 313's next moves. They'll be involved in a lot of field work/gun fights/random drama inducing acts of awesomeness.

-
UnderCovers

A select few detectives have been chosen to earn East 313's trust, infiltrate the gang, and find out everything they can. It's incredibly risky but, hopefully, the prize of taking the gang down will be greater than the risk.

Interest perked. I'd like to play a police detective.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have piqued my interest and I would be interested in being a top dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back