• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Earth 71017: Marvel Universe AU RP

"Ah crap." Spitfire muttered, watching as one of her allies was dragged towards a nearby building. "One of our Spider-men's in trouble." She said over the radio "I'm going after him."

Without saying anything else, she flew towards the skyscraper. Even though the field of battle had changed, she still hoped that the Sandman would follow her just to get him away from his teammates. Insulting someone's mother to trigger an emotional response was something done on multiple worlds with multiple species. Kree and Skrull would do it but not as much as humans it seemed. Something about the bond between young humans and their mothers.

R'Gildine was, like so many other Skrull born from an egg and shipped off as soon as possible to become a warrior. She clenched her fists as she picked up speed, facing the skyscraper and the creature on it.

The Fantasy Incentive The Fantasy Incentive

"Klyntar!" She shouted, trying to get the creature's attention as she hovered in the air "Put the Spider-boy down or..." Her hands became coated in fire as she switched to a different form of energy blast "You'll get a pretty bad case of sunburn. I hope you've got some after-sun handy...And that sounded a lot better in my head."

She sighed heavily "Look, I'm dealing with a bank robbery at the moment and I've got a puppy at home who's still settling in so just let Spider-boy-man go and I'll let you be on your way. Hopefully off-world." She said in a calm yet annoyed tone

Vsland Vsland DankWaffles DankWaffles

Paris Parker
DCPYuQ7VwAAjH3S.jpg
"Paris, I'm receiving an unknown frequency, would you like to hear?", KAREN--his suit's A.I.--interrupted the immense concentration that Paris was putting forth to dodge any attacks that Zappy would throw at him. "Sure.", he managed to say. On the other end of the frequency was some woman's voice--which Paris deduced to be Spitfire's. "Yeah, this is a private channel how'd you-", a sudden abruption in broke Paris' sentence. A strand of...goo slung around Paris' heel and before he knew it, he was being tossed back and into some skyscraper. That's when it came into vision...some replicated monster that shared some aspects of the Spider-Man suit (Peter never told Paris about the symbiotes yet:P). It's figure was immense and Paris struggled to break free from it's...webbing, but there was no use. As it began to speak, it's tongue drooling like a dog on a steaming Summer day, Paris couldn't help himself but to taunt the creature. "Aw, dude, your breath is terrible! what did you eat for breakfast!".

The white and black suited creature crept closer to Paris, examining him and poking him with whatever it was he created. When the thing spoke of Paris' father, he knew the two had a history and by the look of things, it didn't end well. This...thing kept rambling on about purity and was awfully curious to how Paris was conceived. Of course, he wasn't going to explain that he was scientifically grown (through the combination of Peter's DNA and a random egg donor to fertilize the DNA with). It would be long and dreadful...just like what was happening now. To Paris' luck, which is very little, Spitfire appeared as backup, but Paris didn't want to risk her getting tangled up with this thing either. Although, she did call the creature "Klyntar". Whether that was the real name of this creature or not, Paris was going to take note of it.

With the interruption that was Spitfire's entrance, Paris saw an opportunity to struggle once more. This time, however, he succeeded in loosening out of the organic like web. On his torso though were a few remaining spots of that goo, which Paris practically had to pry off of himself. "Listen, Spitfire, I can handle this..."klyntar", just get back to the bank and round up those goons. Make sure you use water on Zappy and Sandbag.", he ordered, but it probably wouldn't work. Paris was no leader, in any situation. He may have the ideas of how to win, but it was executing those ideas in which he struggled with. As if on queue, Peter came over the comms device in Paris' suit. "Paris? What's going on? Did I hear you say klyntar?". "Can't talk now, dad.", Paris continued to break free from the strands of goo. "I'm calling in Kaine to help you.", Peter added.
coding by cychotic

(Sorry folks haven't been able to access this thread for some reason and then for a while my account :/)

The battlefield had become a warzone absent of bystanders, the innocent civilians as well now having taken part in the war effort. The police, while not having access to their weapons, due to Paris' intervention, still continued their pursuit in the lust for bloodshed. The barricade that they had once set up was trampled and destroyed easily as both sides engaged in a brutal battle, some cops even tasing some citizens and the other grabbing debris to attack with to protect those unable to fight in the crosshairs. It was bloody to say the least, but would get a lot worse if it weren't put under control.

The master manipulator and illusionist Mysterio fought an army as well with the help of Sandman's continued defensive support, he did his best to keep the army of clones at bay. He continued to hurl debris at them, even hurling each another to combat them, however it was clear that he was getting a bit overwhelmed.

Illusions was his game and he made use of it, casting multiple to make it seem like he was in multiple places at once as well as creating illusions of civilians who were in trouble to draw the mass attention of the small army away from him.

Epiphany Epiphany

Doc Ock seemed more preoccupied with tactics so he barely managed to realize that someone had attacked him and if it weren't for his sleek black cybernetic arms defensive systems he would have been definitely put out for the fight. The javelin thrown at him had been caught quickly by one of his arms, however he did feel the brunt of the throw causing him to grunt. He scowled,"Why you little-" He said throwing it back and launching a fee long range attacks at his assailant.

rooke rooke

Electro became aware of some new players in town. "Ooh more fun!" He exclaimed, his eyes settling on Hugh and Paris. When Paris was dragged away he grumbled at someone taking his fun however had no problems engaging with Hugh, electricity arcing from his palms at the man's person.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

While Culture seemed occupied with the other Spiderman, and Sandman busy evading attacks at himself and supporting the others defenses, Kraven was left with the seventh figure, who he kept shadowed behind his frame. Not one really got a clear look at the person they were protecting, only fleeting glances before Kraven would threaten to engage. The hunter itched for a fight however remained at the side of his most important objective.

Having listened to both the Klyntar and the Spider-Boy's words, she was quickly able to put it together. This Spider-Boy was the son of Peter Parker. An identity she only knew about due to her fellow Skrulls trying to replace him...And failing. The Skrull version of Peter Parker had died in the Savage Land, along with many others. She hadn't known the Skrull too personally, but had met him on several occasions.

"Spider-Boy! Listen to your dad!" She yelled "He's had more experience with these creatures than you or I combined! Ask him about Symbiotes!"

She had to think fast, she wasn't sure if the kid would listen to her. He seemed cocky or inexperienced, at least in believing he could take on a Klyntar, especially one with experience in fighting his father alone.
"Hey, ugly!" She shouted at Anti-Venom, trying to get his attention by throwing a fireball right next to his head "If you're looking for impurities just look at me!" She yelled

At least with fire at her disposal, she hoped she stood a better chance than the Spider-Boy at facing that thing. At least until Parker could come up with a strategy for how to defeat it.

Vsland Vsland DankWaffles DankWaffles

Hugh positioned and braced himself to take the hit from Electro, making sure that he was the primary target for the friend. He raised both of his hands to his face and chest, taking the brunt of the blast into them
"Yes! Yes!" He shouted as he began to absorb the energy.

He lowered his arms to his side, clenching his fists.

"Is that all you've got!?" He shouted mockingly at Electro "My grandmother, God rest her soul could deliver a bigger punch than that!" He laughed as he began to slowly walk towards Electro and his teammates "C'mon! Hit me again! Try harder!"

If he could feed off of Electro at close range, he'd have a good supply of energy for years to come, maybe even decades if this version had as much potential as the original, and if Hugh was careful with his energy supplies.

Nari finally arrived on bank heist scene after having to travel over the river. She made sure to fly over a bridge as she was still a bit unsure about her flight suit having a few kinks to still work out. It was so exciting this would be her first time fighting real villains with powers. In all her excitement Nari overlooked the cacophony of chaos going on around her.

Diving down to help her fellow heroes she unleashed a strafing run of electric blast at the nock off villains. After she pulled up hovering just above them, "What a shame a tribute act is never as good as the original. But I guess you unoriginal losers will have to do for my first major debut." Giving the sinister six nock offs a lot of stick she hoped it would get them all riled and make a mistake. She just hovered waiting for them to make the next move.

/ (open)

Having had clear sight of The Vulture, Kaine dodged the first wave of wind easily almost returned to suppressing the other villains with webbing, before his spider sense went off like crazy. Kaine could feel multiple individuals watching him, from 'Shade' and some of his minions in various nooks and crannies to civilians. The sudden intensity of the warnings caught Kaine off guard, making him wince in pain. With all these stimuli setting his spider sense off at once, he didn't pay attention to the new warning that was a second attack from The Vulture. Suprised, the second wave of wind connected with Kaine and sent him crashing into the building he had been on.

Kaine hurriedly picked his body up from the debris of what seemed to be a small office space on the third story of the current building and hid behind a desk. He gathered himself, shaking his head in order to come to his senses. Afterward, he took a big sigh. "Thanks, new spider sense, but I'll just ignore any watching eyes for now." Taking deep breaths, Kaine remembered past lessons regarding the warning system and focused. He was just about ready to jump back out and face The Vulture when his phone rang from within his spider suit. The suit followed Kaine's responding thoughts and moved the phone to the right hand of his middle set of arms. Once answering it, a familiar voice spoke immediately. "Paris needs help, Kaine. He's fighting an opponent that can negate his powers. Spitfire is helping, but three on one is much better than two on one."

"I love Paris to death, but I'm a tad bit occupied grandpa. These imitations aren't exactly easy dealing with."

"Another hero appeared, go now with the added chaos. And try getting the monster in the middle of the other villains," Peter urged.

"Alright alright. I'm on it." Hanging up, the suit returned the phone to its safe position under one of Kaine's arms.

Kaine raised his top arms above his head in protection, and with one swift motion, jumped through the ceiling of the office space and onto the roof. Again he was impressed with his new spider-like form. Such an action did little to the rough exterior that was his body. Directly after landing on the roof, Kaine quickly searched for Paris and Spitfire. He found the two in no time. Spitfire just yelled at what Kaine could only assume was the monster Peter mentioned. If anything personified ugly, gross, and creepy, it was this creature. The fact that it could depower Paris, combined with how it held onto him frightened Kaine. Paris became one of the many role models Kaine obtained and watching him struggle hurt.

Thinking that the monster was distracted by Spitfire, KP launched himself at the creature in an attempt to separate it from Paris, who had seemed to almost have himself free. He saw it as the final push his uncle needed. Spitfire could possibly capitalize on the attack for more pressure on the beast, Kaine thought.

coding by cychotic

Attachments

• proxy (1).jpeg
    proxy (1).jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Effigy

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

She receives Hugh's request for suppressing fire with a serious nod but a bit of a twinkle in her eyes. Although more of the redhead appear to help out with the situation, it seems they've reached their capacity on available guns. Now they're rotating in and out, retrieving weapons from the injured duplicates to continue the fight while other redheads pull the wounded to the original, who reabsorbs them with a touch. Each time, she flinches in memory of shared pain. And she looks at Hugh, curious what his next move will be.

Against the Sinister Six, Effigy can see little she can do that others can't do better. But the police are a problem she can handle. In twos and threes, they tackle the mind-controlled police, pulling them down with weight and numbers before handcuffing them into submission. The more police go crazy, the more redheads there are to stop them. And it is a brutal, sometimes bloody fight. Wounded or tased duplicates are pulled away from the fight by uninjured copies, to be reabsorbed by Effigy herself who shudders at the constant onslaught of pain-filled memories repeated over and over now.

Sandman and Mysterio both wield far greater powers than Effigy herself. But herselves had looted the remaining police cars, snatched sidearms and tasers and even worked together to retrieve any guns ensared by Spider-Man webbing. They fight on, not without pain but without yielding and their concentration of fire works to pin them both down long enough for other heroes to get their act together and handle them. Mysterio's ploy with illusions is cunning...and Effigy responds by simply pursuing each copy with a duplicate, each civilian in trouble receiving another redhead from the original. Those combining forces and fire on the two villains ignore distractions because the original works to solve those distractions for them, leaving no one behind.

Effigy can't throw sand or mind control...but she alone can be everywhere at once.

Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
Nari is undoubtedly greeted by a scene of chaos as the team of villains fights with well-orchestrated coordination. And the heroes, mostly, respond in kind. Effigy herself is strongly in evidence at this point, in the form of a redhead wearing a hoodie and jeans who appears to be virtually everywhere. Dozens of her shoot guns taken from the police at the Sandman and Mysterio while even more of herselves are busy getting the remaining civilians out of harms way or restraining any of the police still mind-controlled by Mysterio.

"Oi, don't hit Electro!" one of herselves yells up at Nari, noticing the electric blast. "You'll just make him stronger! See if you can get Kraven and whoever he's protecting!"

Kaikoa Grant

Ock catching the javelin came as a surprise to Kaikoa, but he thought little of it as it was swiftly returned in his direction. Rolling out of the way and into a fighting stance, Kai launched another projectile at Doc Ock. "You know, people can't understand your threats if you don't finish them." He said with confidence as he planted his palm into the asphalt. "Think you can fight without those fancy arms on your back?" He added rhetorically. Forming a katana underneath the asphalt, Kai continued to try and taunt the Doctor to him. "So your guys' gig is to be completely unoriginal and completely copy the sinister six? Do you have anything original about you guys? I'll say you guys at least look like them. Or enough like them I guess."

(On my phone for now, but I'll edit/clean up this post later. I wanted to post and show I'm still alive)

"Try and keep the rest of them occupied." Hugh ordered the redhead "Electro is mine."

Hugh continued to walk towards the Seven individuals, absorbing every attack that Electro would throw at him. However, everything thrown would still pack a bunch, pushing Hugh back slightly. However for every step he was pushed back he took another two forwards for as he drained more and more energy Electro's attacks seemed to have less and less effect on him.

With the Six now within around a hundred feet of him Hugh began to laugh even louder as electricity coursed through his veins. He was alive.
"Don't you get it, children?" He asked, an ear-to-ear grin hiding under his helmet "You're playing with the big boys now."

He punched the ground under his feet, unleashing a powerful wave of electricity at the Sinister Six. Chances were that Electro would just absorb the blast to protect his teammates, but Hugh was expecting that. He wanted to see what this version of Electro was capable of so he knew just what exactly he would be feeding from.
The Fantasy Incentive The Fantasy Incentive Epiphany Epiphany

Seeing Kaine jump at the Klyntar, Spitfire continued to launch attacks at it, launching fireballs around the creature but still not trying to hit it directly.
"C'mon, Klynatar!" She shouted at the creature "I'm right here!"

There were now two Spider-Boys involved in the battle, and if Kaine was also related to Peter Parker he would be an obvious target for the Klyntar as well. It had directly targeted Paris, wanting to "cure" him and more than likely Kaine would be in the same boat. What the creature wanted could potentially kill them both, and that was something Spitfire would not allow.

"Boys, for God's sake!" She shouted as she tossed a fireball just above Anti-Venom "Get your dad on the phone! He'll know how to beat this thing!"

Vsland Vsland Darth Tangent Darth Tangent DankWaffles DankWaffles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back