• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Earth-650 (Marvel Universe)

@Dibbydoo @Lovelybones Hope you guys know you can post whenever you're ready. I just wait for everyone to do so before since there's no direct interactions from either PCs with Carter (otherwise I'll probably post as soon as the exchange occurs ^_^ ), just a habit of mine that I hope you don't take as a rule set in stone.

Ah I see, well, Maxxine can do whatever lol. What would she do now that the police are on their way? ( :) )

WanderingJester said:
Ah I see, well, Maxxine can do whatever lol. What would she do now that the police are on their way? ( :) )
She has no unissued with the police, so I don't know.. MAXXINE WHY DOYOU HAVE TO BE SO LAZY " YOU CREATED ME ITS YOUR FAULT"

Lovelybones said:
Our characters could interact?
I could agree with that and try to get my brain to work. I'm sosirry guys, I'm horrable xD Its my first Tim being In a roleplay where I'm almost fully involved and it makes me so proud * Cries*

Lovelybones said:
Our characters could interact?
Of course, but only with cause, no effect (meta). E.G.

I can say, "Carter formed a large blade with the symbiote on his arm and sliced at Mallory"

but I can't say "Carter formed a large blade with the symbiote on his arm and sliced Mallory in half"

See? (^.^)

WanderingJester said:
Of course, but only with cause, no effect (meta). E.G.
I can say, "Carter formed a large blade with the symbiote on his arm and sliced at Mallory"

but I can't say "Carter formed a large blade with the symbiote on his arm and sliced Mallory in half"

See? (^.^)
Why would you want to slice her in half you meanie!

WanderingJester said:
*facepalm* it's just a hypothetical example.
I know. I say stupid things when I try to think, it usually helps.

Maybe she could secretly use her telekanisis in play?

Officially confused as to what's sarcasm and what's not now, going to just hum to myself and smile at Lovely and Dibby

la la la la (^.^)

WanderingJester said:
Officially confused as to what's sarcasm and what's not now, going to just hum to myself and smile at Lovely and Dibby
la la la la (^.^)
* Looks uoat you and cries* </3

Ooh, what is she uses her Telekanisis to fuckaround with Carter? :3

Dibbydoo said:
* Looks uoat you and cries* </3
Ooh, what is she uses her Telekanisis to fuckaround with Carter? :3
*Pats on Dibby's head, squeezes her tightly in a hug*

She'll probably get arrested since the police would get there when she does something unless she's really fast about it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back