• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dying to Rp Pokemon~

Who Loves Pokemon~?

• Yes~!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
Took me a while to find this old post, thought I'd edit it some.
 Rules are still the same, prefer you to be 18 and any romance is gonna be MxM unless by chance it just happens-so I am not denying female characters I just prefer mxm when it comes to romance. 
 I have a multitude of story lines but most likely my trainer will be a Dragon Tamer-
 Because Dragons man.
I am especially interested in doing Alola, Kalos Unova and Hoenn regions in that order-

I am plenty literate, but mistakes happen I am not going to bitch over you goofing on spelling or something like that unless you screw up every word then it just looks like you're not putting in any effort at all.
 Also, if anyone wants to play Kukui or Guzma for my OC I'd love you forever, and of course return the favor to the best of my ability~ 
I only roleplay over PM's, and I have plenty of plots for as well.

pokemon_spectrum___dragon_by_eyeofxana-d5cas3m.jpg

Attachments

• 80070-pokemon-all-water-type-pokemons.jpg
    80070-pokemon-all-water-type-pokemons.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
No man, I think I sent reminders three times before I booted you from the conversation out of rage. xD You were one of the few people that replied to my first Partners thread.

I'd be interested in a Pokémon rp. Would you mind if my character was a Pokémon though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back