• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dying to Live, Living to Die REBOOT (Not cliche Zombie survival) *COMPLETED*

Pryno is sniffing the story. She stands up with the look of a person on illegal medication.

Yes, this is good shit.

Seriously, you're a good writer and it's fun to play. Never doubt that ^;3^

To come back to the choice, I picked the Lord of the flies comparaison because of that:

When no one stops, he draws his sidearm and fires a shot into the ceiling.

A sudden silence falls over the assembly of children. Then outside the hallway in front of the gymnasium doors, you hear the wailing and snarling of the walking dead attracted to the sound of the chanting and clawing at the gate to get in.

“It’s shit like that will get every one of us killed!” the sheriff yells angrily, “Now, I’m in charge until this nightmare is over! I’m responsible for everyone’s safety! You will do as I deem necessary or you will be dealt with!”

Pryno is sniffing the story. She stands up with the look of a person on illegal medication.

Yes, this is good shit.

Seriously, you're a good writer and it's fun to play. Never doubt that ^;3^
Lol, thank you I appreciate it. I meant it more as a joke, but still, the praise is appreciated it definitely is reassuring.

To come back to the choice, I picked the Lord of the flies comparaison because of that:
Ah, quite a valid point there, well I had already noticed it, but decided not to say anything. I think you'll find the last thing he says though makes the thought a bit ambiguous as to whether that is true. But I'll still leave all of that up to interpretation, as no one is perfect and its acceptable to make a wronger choice.

I could explain my reasoning behind this choice, but today is not the day I can do much typing.
Think we'll be fine if we take our family and those several people who want to come with us (so number 1), and I feel our chances will hardly be as good if we bring the whole group of survivors. I was rather worried about that in the previous batch of choices, but now we can leave with a reasonable enough size that things will probably be easier for both groups after we've parted ways.

I certainly wasn't warming up to any of the other options. Now, with our choice in mind, it's time to wait for the challenges we'll be facing in the future.

( The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Yes, I enjoy your writing, keep up the good work! :))

I can certainly see where you both are coming from, but I will have to respectfully disagree. I wasn't implying that Greg was "stupid" or anything, or even demeaning office workers at all, merely suggesting that the character that has been built up as an average Joe all along would likely be incapable of handling all the logistics and other administrative duties needed to run a camp if he was suddenly thrust into such a role. In order to really immerse myself in the Quest Log experience, I usually try and put myself in the character's shoes to envision what I would do in each circumstance, and then give reasoning in order to try and convince others of my choice. It's quite reasonable to want to choose the most humanitarian choice when we are sitting behind a computer screen, comfortably in our chairs, but upon looking at it in greater depth, I can't honestly say that if I was in this situation I would choose to take these kids. I tried to reason that they would be better off here, but to be completely honest, it's because I don't want to deal with the burden that all these children would bring. I mean if I could help them without jeopardizing my family and my own safety, then I would do it, but I certainly wouldn't trade our lives for theirs. (That is why I choose to mention the resources at the club) If your conscience weight that heavily on you, then at least you can be at peace that we are leaving them in a much better situation than we found them in, which is the most we can do. (imo, of course ;)) In addition, you are right that we are the ones making the choices here, so maybe we shouldn't look into how Greg will feel about this and just choose the option that is best for our gameplay/the one we feel like choosing, I guess we will just respawn if things go awry. (Btw, is any sub plot being developed through the deaths? You mentioned the shadowy character, is that just a visual or leading up to something bigger?)

Pryno Pryno
Regarding the sheriff, I would actually be more worried if he was acting all calm and collected. We have to remember that we are all just human, and this certainly qualifies as extraordinary circumstances, so I think it is reasonable that he is frazzled like the rest of us. Just looking at the passage you mentioned above, I think that this description evokes in me the image of someone who is doing the best he can (or at least what he thinks is best) to ensure that everyone gets through this whole ordeal alive. If you look at the phrase "when no one stops", that suggests to me that he feels he has no choice but to get everyone's attention with a gunshot, while his following words imply his resolve at ensuring the safety of the majority, no matter the cost. (Sort of like the good of the many, over the good of one) Sure, maybe the way he communicates this is misguided, but I don't think you can compare him to someone like Jack, who represents "evil and violence, the dark side of human nature...dominating [others] with his militaristic attitude". (Granted, I have never read that particular book, so I'm basing this off CliffNotes) Whereas Jack is extremely selfish and makes rules for the perceived power it gives him, the Sheriff seems like a good man who sees it as his duty to help these children. In the interest of himself, it would be much easier for him to survive on his own, rather than towing hundreds of children, and it doesn't seem like he is doing this for the power either, since he could have just as easily made a group of adult survivors with his deputies rather than heading to the school first. (Unsure about the last part, limited time to check) He is more like a strict parent, who tries to do what is best for you, but it may not always come off as well as their actual intentions.

Of course, the author agrees with you, so I guess the sheriff is a ruthless, power-hungry tyrant after all, but that isn't something that Greg would know and thus should not factor into our decision. Regardless, I personally don't think we should take the children with us, so my vote stays as 1.

( ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R I do want to briefly say I never truly stated I agreed, I just said I could see why he could come to that decision, based on the comparison, I left my true opinion to myself but you're just gonna have to deal with me being coy about the details of both what the sheriff is truly like since it doesn't appear anyone's gonna pick 3, and obviously my job is to tell a story, not exactly guide you all the way I would do it (unless it were a tiebreaker) but you'll have to deal with me being coy on that mysterious figure you saw in the beginning and during some earlier death scenes ;)

Hmm, well I think that bringing even more people will be an even worse idea, so I think we should just stick with our group of family and random teenagers, plus two kids.

(Alrighty, well since your wish is my command, Option 1 has been chosen with 4 votes!)

“Alright then; can’t say I didn’t offer,” you say to the sheriff.

Then turning to the six teenagers you continue; “Right, this is no game. If you get bit, you die. It’s as simple as that. Keep yourselves away from the zombies at all times. If you get chased, run in one direction, then change course after losing sight of them. They aren’t terribly bright and will keep moving in the last direction they saw you going. If you have to confront one, take out its head. Don’t allow yourselves to get surprised or surrounded.”

They all look at you as the reality of the situation begins to sink in.

You drive it home – “If anyone gets bit, we leave him behind or kill him outright. Everyone understand?”

Your wife looks a little uncomfortable with your gravity but she nods. You just keep looking at the teens and await their response.

They all nod slowly.

“Now,” you continue, “Let’s get one thing straight right off the bat – I am in charge. I know you must be eager to get out of here and out from under the sheriff’s strict authority, but I expect you to follow my directions at all times; especially where life and limb are concerned. If anyone becomes a danger to me or my family or to the others, then they are on their own. There may not be any second chances either.”

“You still want to leave?” you finish.

The teens all look at each other and decide that anything is better than staying here. They each agree to follow your instructions.

You then nod to the sheriff and wish everyone luck. They watch as the ten of you head with the sheriff back to the hallway outside the gymnasium. Moving to the machine room across the hall, you then take the ladder inside, up through the hatch in the roof.

Climbing out onto the roof with Laura, your girls, and the six teens, you look out across the athletic fields. The zombies have moved around a bit and are now closer to the school than they were before, but are more concentrated over at the high school side. If you creep down through the intact of the two school buses and out on the far side, the zombies won’t see you; and you can then move low through the other vehicles to the tennis courts. From there, it’s a crawl through the ditch to the tree line at the edge of the golf course.

“You sure about this?” the sheriff asks from the hatch.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” you reply.

“All right then,” he says, “I’ll watch you from up here and if it looks like you need it, I’ll fire a shot off to distract the zombies from the ditch.”

You nod and then take a few minutes to tell everyone how to follow you, and to stay low, and stick close. They are obviously scared, but follow you without question. Having them stick close is not going to be a problem.

Creeping off the roof and down into the school bus on the left of the pair, you and the teens help your wife and girls down and wait in the bus a moment to make sure the zombies haven’t seen you. When it looks like you are in the clear, you open an emergency exit-window on the far side of the bus and climb out. Your group follows and then you move slowly and carefully through the rest of the vehicles to the tennis courts.

From there, the ten of you sneak over to the ditch and climb down in, low-crawling through the stinking mire all the way to the tree line on the edge of the golf course. Moving from the ditch into the trees, you stop a moment to look back at the school and see the sheriff give you a wave. You raise your arm in acknowledgment and then slip into the foliage to join the others.

Looking out across the links, you don’t see any undead wandering around in sight, so you begin the nerve-wracking journey across the courses. You are about halfway to the country club when you stop the group and point over to a nearby sand trap. Looking, everyone can see about seven or eight zombies milling about in it. From here, you can just make out the tops of their heads, and they haven’t seen you yet.

Had you not spotted them, you might have inadvertently walked right into their line of sight. As it is, you are all able to move back a ways and then circle wide around the zombies on another set of links.

Once you’ve gotten a safe distance from the zombies out on the golf course, one of the teens suddenly says: “I heard that a black-hooded man was seen walking among the hordes of zombies and directing them like the lord of the dead or something. I sure hope we don’t run into that guy!”

“I haven’t seen anything like that yet,” you reply, “but there are definitely worse things out here than just zombies. I’ve personally witnessed things that will give me nightmares for years to come – assuming I live that long.”

That little revelation shuts the teens up quick.

Arriving at the country club buildings, you and your group head to your vehicle and see that it is packed up far too much to fit anyone other than you and your own family in between all the supplies.

You look at the other vehicles in the parking lot and then asks the teens – “I don’t suppose any of you know how to hotwire a car?”

“I do,” one of the teens volunteers.

“You do?” his peers ask him with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, my Uncle’s a mechanic,” the young man replies.

“Ok, you can drive too, right?” you confirm.

“Of course.”

“Good, I want the six of you to pack into the biggest vehicle you can get started and follow us in the SUV. Follow close, but not so close you can’t stop in a hurry. We’re getting out of here, but going to be driving a lot slower than I’m sure you’re used to. If you need to signal us for any reason, use your lights first and a tap of the horn only if the lights fail to get our attention. If we have to drive through any zombies, the key is to go only fast enough that they can’t get a hold on the car. Anything faster and you lose control and crash. Anything slower, and you loose momentum and get swamped. Any questions?”

“No problem,” the young man replies and heads over to a brand new looking Jeep Patriot. That should hold them all.

You then jump into the vehicle with your wife and girls and lock the doors. You wait until the teens have their vehicle ready and then start yours up as well. Jacob then pops up from under his blanket, scaring the begeebees out of the girls.

“Hi, I’m Jacob,” he says cheerfully.

“Daddy, who is that?!?” The girls ask, recovering from their shock.

“That’s Jacob,” you reply, “he’s traveling with us until we can find his mom.”

“That’s right,” Jacob smiles.

“Oh, alright then,” they reply and begin to engage him in small talk.

The sounds of the engines meanwhile, immediately begin attracting the attention of nearby zombies, but you don’t wait around for them to close in. You and the teens drive out of the country club and back onto the main road. A minute later and you’ve left the golf course zombies well behind. Ten minutes after that, and you’ve gotten past a few sporadic mobs of undead wandering the local residences, to pull onto a road leading out away from the population centers.

Keeping to rural roads, you drive almost four hours with the teens following, going farther and farther into more remote places. Normally, your camping sites would only take an hour and a half to get to, but then you would be traveling at speed most of the way there on the turnpike. For this trip, you keep the vehicle at a thirty-five mile-per-hour crawl, down less traveled back roads. Your familiarity with the area from mountain biking, a compass, and a good set of paper maps guide you along the way.

At length you arrive at your destination, relieved to have not seen a single zombie for at least three hours. You and the teens pull into a familiar camping site with some natural springs and plenty of heavily wooded areas and immediately begin to set up a defensible encampment.

Your first three days are spent living out of and sleeping in the vehicles, during which time, you and the young men manage to build a sturdy log palisade around the face of a tall rock outcropping with a small spring inside. That gives you a place to set up some tents and tarps, where – should zombies be a problem, you’d all be safe from them behind your nine foot high pointy-topped wall. You then make a log walkway at the top of the palisade and some ladders to get up there with – so that you can stand near the top of the wall and attack anything that might come up to it.

In spite of your preparations, you never do have to use them; and the next couple of weeks are spend going full-blown Robinson Crusoe – building things like tables and chairs, a small four wall cabin, an outhouse, and some guard positions in a number of the surrounding trees and atop the rock outcropping.

With the natural springs, you have plenty of water, and you supplement your food stores with some successful snaring of small game, like rabbits and squirrels. The days pass and then weeks pass and then a month and more pass. The weather is turning toward fall and you and the teens have been busy chopping firewood to survive the winter if it comes down to it, when one afternoon you are alerted to the sound of a heavy vehicle coming your way. Knowing that could just as easily be bad as good, you hand Laura, Jacob, your girls, and the one female teen emergency survival packs and send them to a pre-designated hiding location in the woods. You then get up on the wall of your log palisade with the five young men and wait to see what the deal is.

A covered two-and-a-half ton army truck rolls up and stops at the campsite, with a jeep following close behind. The jeep pulls around the truck when it stops and parks as well, and then three men in army uniforms hop out and call over to you.

“Hello survivors!” an older man say loudly. From the look of it, he’s an officer of some sort.

“Hello!” you call back, “what’s the word about the zombies then?”

“Good news! It’s over!” the man replies – “we caught a glimpse of this site in a flyover and came to let you know it will be safe to return to your homes in a few weeks. We are prepared to transport you to temporary shelter until that time – but I must say, it seems like you have quite the camp already going here.”

“Yes, we do all right,” you reply back, “but you say there’s a shelter? Can you reunite these young men with their families?”

“Hey, we want to stay with you,” one of the teens replies before the army officer can answer.

“You guys have been great,” you say, “but this may be your only chance to get back with any of your family that may have survived. Once this is all over, we all have to get on with our normal lives again. You guys can’t just stay with me forever.”

“We do have an extensive operation going; not only to clean up this whole mess,” the officer interjects, “but to reunite family members that have been displaced by the disaster.”

“We’re still in this together,” one of the teens says, “we’ll go when it’s time, but given a choice of waiting it out here or in some army concentration camp – we’ll stay here.”

You give it a moment of thought and then turn to the army officer – “I guess we’re just going to wait things out here then, but thanks for the offer.”

“Right then, I understand,” the man says, signaling two of his men to carry some supplies over to your wall. The men bring a large relief package with food, water, blankets, and basic medical supplies, and also a large radio unit.

“Take this radio and listen to the broadcasts”, the officer says; “It will explain when and how to return to your home and it’s two-way, so you can call us in for help if you need to. Bear in mind that we’re about forty minutes east of here though; at Camp Bennington. I’m Captain Edgerton. I wish you the best of luck and God bless!”

“God bless you too!” you call back, as the men get back in their vehicles and leave.

“Is it really over?” You ask yourself in disbelief, climbing down a ladder to retrieve the radio unit and supplies set down outside your wall. Calling Laura, Jacob, and the girls back, you and the teens hook up the radio and turn it on to listen to the broadcasts.

From the radio, you learn that army tanks have moved through the suburbs and into your home city – as well as many other cities. There are no zombies on the streets to threaten them now; only their scattered bones remain and roving bands of feral dogs that decimated the ranks of the undead once they started to fall over after a month of prolonged decomposition.

Massive fire has burned down large portions of the city on the north side of the Indian River; and probably would have claimed the entire city, had not a couple of days of rain helped to put most of it out. The zombies meanwhile, really seemed to go downhill after the rain. All the flies and horrific smell of it afterwards was almost unbearable.

Thanks to the army, the zombie outbreak has mostly been contained and a semblance of civilization is starting to be repaired in many places. It seems that the zombies only last about a month before decomposition and natural predation – mostly by huge packs of homeless dogs – finally do them in. Right now, there are a few ‘newer’ zombies still out there, but the survivors are so spread out and prepared, that in another month or so, they’ll finally all be gone.

Many major cities all suffered simultaneous outbreaks. It appears that a Chinese Terrorist Group, known as “Si Wang Zhi Yi” or ‘Wings of Death’ was behind the zombie gas attacks that initially caused the epidemic. All part of a revenge scheme for the capture of their leader earlier this year in San Diego California.

A lot of talk is going around however, that the Terrorist Group had to have been funded by the Chinese Government; and that the whole thing was really just a preemptive strike by China to soften everyone up for an invasion. Great, just what everyone needs after surviving the zombie apocalypse…

---

A week later, the city and surrounding areas have all been secured; and you are contacted by the army and informed that everyone is finally allowed to re-inhabit the area. At this point you and Laura bid the six teenagers farewell and send them off with the army for reintegration into what’s left of civilization. You are then almost reluctant to leave your fortified encampment, as you load up the vehicle with your wife, Jacob, and girls in preparation to make the journey back to your home.

You all get in and drive down the now cleared roads and a few military checkpoints back to your own town. Driving in, you see much cleanup work and rebuilding going on, but what really strikes you most are the mass-gravesites everywhere! It seems that almost all of the dead have already been cleaned up and buried in deep unmarked graves.

Passing the kids’ school complex you see another mass gravesite and stop to read a nearby wall. You see from the names of the identified, that Sheriff Burges and the others didn’t make it. You wonder if it was due to starvation or a breach of their refuge. You take a moment to mourn their loss and thank god that you and your wife were able to get to the girls in time to save them.

Continuing on, you arrive in your old neighborhood and are thankful to see the streets now free of the dead, blood, and scattered body parts. You also observe some people out fixing some of the houses, replacing the glass windows, or boarding them up temporarily with plywood. It brings a sense of relief, but there’s also an eerie realization that some of the houses aren’t going to have anyone coming to fix them anytime soon.

You note a large mass-gravesite down the road and head over to it. A list of identified bodies is available and surprisingly, you find your own name on the list among those of your neighbors. Clearly, someone has made a mistake… perhaps the body of the intruder was found at the home and they presumed him to be you?

Going home, you, Laura, Jacob, and the girls start right into the cleanup and rebuilding process. And not just for your house – but also for your very lives…

You finally confront Jacob about the reality of his family being gone and are surprised how well he takes it. It’s as if he has already come to accepted it and was just waiting for you to confirm the truth. He has a good cry over it of course, but then you ask him if he wants to continue living with you, and he does – becoming like your own son and a brother to your daughters.

Congratulations! You have not only survived the zombie apocalypse and saved your entire family, but made it through bite free! This is the best possible ending!

THE END

(Ok, ik this seems very abrupt considering the last conversation we had, buut as I was rummaging through some old stuff, (I did say I meticulously made sure I had plans, it seems that I found out this point was actually meant to be the end, and I feel like sort of a bozo for having talked as if it would still go, it seems this ending was shorter than most, as I had a SHIT ton of pages for this, you guys actually finished this in around 185 posts (estimating on my story related posts), out of 2,131, as this was my longest one, and I did somewhat say I was taking a more logical standpoint on this, which is why the semantics of the end came into play, now I am not 100% sure I wanna do anything else with this, besides you all got the best ending, so pat yourselves on the back. I personally have had many new ideas that I do want to do, so I wanna gauge some interest in some ideas.)

So the ideas are as the following:

Saoirse (Irish for Freedom): It is 1914. With fears of a war with Germany finally coming to pass, the British Empire has been plunged into war. While the Great War rages on, there is a resurgence of the Irish Independence movement, as the Irish people rise up to take advantage of the times to claim their freedom. You'll be taking the role Michael McCarthy, a young man in such a troubled and turmoil-filled time. Take part in the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and the Treaty War as brother is pitted against brother, friend against friend and father against son, as a country at war with itself is torn apart. This one would deal with the themes of family, loyalty, nationalism, grey morality, etc. And I think this could become a compelling story. Did a lot of research for this too.

The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames: Take control of four members of SWAT in Tijuana raid a large, ancient mansion inhabited by the Espada de Dios, a Satanist cult that's kidnapped several people. Switch between these members as they stumble upon a horrific scene of horror, gore and perhaps something much worse... This one would be fully fledged horror, since you can only be so scary with zombies.

The Nightmare Realm: Take control of James, a young boy who has suffered from horrific nightmares all his life that seem to be far more real than anyone else thinks, their effects seeping into the real world as your entire life becomes a nightmare. Try to stay sane throughout your miserable existence, while trying to end this curse and find some way to stop this hell. This one would be another horror, but a lot more psychological and I know how this plot can end up vastly different due to choices, and make them matter. I definitely know how to make this last pretty long too.

Innocence Lost, Under the Coliseum: You are 10 years old when you first feel the weight of shackles around your wrists. In a matter of hours, your whole world is turned upside down as you are dragged away from your home in Greece to work as a slave in the Roman Empire.
Now you must struggle for survival. Every decision you make will affect your future. Will you make friends or enemies? Will you submit to your masters or fight your every command? Will you sell your soul to earn your freedom, or sacrifice everything for the people you love? Will you even survive long enough to see the sun rise?

And lastly...

Hunting the Ripper:
"Jack the Ripper is dead / Jack the Ripper is dead / He's lying on his bed / Bleeding through his head / Jack the Ripper is dead" - A Victorian Children's Skipping Rope Song.
Death stalks the fog-shrouded streets of London as prostitutes are killed and mutilated in the darkness of the night... As a Private Detective working alongside Scotland Yard you will be faced with the most challenging adversary of your career, a man who's very name has become a byword for terror: Jack the Ripper. Are you smart enough to catch him? This story will require some thinking and you guys might want to make notes, though with a bit of cleverness and logic you guys should be able to correctly identify the real Ripper. About 95% of the information in this story is historically accurate. Finally as you'd probably guess a story about hunting someone who killed and mutilated prostitutes is not a feel-good family comedy. This one I had done before but it unfortunately died, and had very little interest.

So are any of you guys interested in anything else...? I got some more but these seemed to stick out at me, (kinda realized most of the themes were historical and horror but shhhhh...)

Well, it's a real shame that the sheriff died, but we never know what's next. But at least we're all alive. Mostly. And hey; we finally get a reason for this outbreak: China number one!
Great job on the storytelling, suspense, and bad rolls/choices that got us killed twice.

Now... I think I may be a little interested in Saoirse. Maybe The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames, but maybe we've had enough spook for now.

Well, it's a real shame that the sheriff died, but we never know what's next. But at least we're all alive. Mostly. And hey; we finally get a reason for this outbreak: China number one!
Great job on the storytelling, suspense, and bad rolls/choices that got us killed twice.

Now... I think I may be a little interested in Saoirse. Maybe The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames, but maybe we've had enough spook for now.
Thank you very much for the kind words! I appreciate it! Your choices have been noted, lets see what the others say! Also this story really wasn't all that spook, aside from more shocking scenes like the neighbor hanging and having almost his entire bottom half ripped apart and eaten, but it didn't rely as much on that.

The SWAT one sounds pretty interesting to me, but what if each of us controlled a squad member? That way it would be more like an ISRP, but I think the dynamic nature of ISRPs would make for an interesting time.

I also like the Roman slave one, so I would be down to do that one as well.

Wow. We did it! And I kinda feel bad about the sheriff now.

They all seem so cool...the Nightmare Realm looks fun, The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames too, along with Innocence Lost, Under the Coliseum...I don't know what to choose!

Ok so based on what you all said (including your maybes, this is how this pans out)

Saoirse: 1

The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames: 3

Innocence Lost, Under the Coliseum: 2

Nightmare Realm: 1

I wanna leave this choice up to you guys so I will let you all discuss it.

Oh and I am raising the stakes for The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames, in that one, considering the squad members you play will change constantly throughout, death in that story will mean they will PERMANENTLY DIE. So if everyone gets killed that will be the end of that story. So you will have to be that much more careful.

Hmm, shall we take a stroll through the lovely paradise of Tijuana or go mad in Nightmare land?

I'll probably have to go with the former option. Tijuana sounds like one of those places that could be interesting to visit, but I'd never really want to go there.

Ok so based on what you all said (including your maybes, this is how this pans out)

Saoirse: 1

The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames: 3

Innocence Lost, Under the Coliseum: 2

Nightmare Realm: 1

I wanna leave this choice up to you guys so I will let you all discuss it.

Oh and I am raising the stakes for The Only Lights in the Darkness are Flames, in that one, considering the squad members you play will change constantly throughout, death in that story will mean they will PERMANENTLY DIE. So if everyone gets killed that will be the end of that story. So you will have to be that much more careful.
Would you be ok with each of us controlling a different squad member?

Would you be ok with each of us controlling a different squad member?
Personally I feel like it helps to help raise the stakes by having everyone take over the role of a squad member so basically the blame falls on everyone to think carefully as to how to survive. Besides I feel like I can tell the story better the way I envisioned it initially.

Personally I feel like it helps to help raise the stakes by having everyone take over the role of a squad member so basically the blame falls on everyone to think carefully as to how to survive. Besides I feel like I can tell the story better the way I envisioned it initially.
Ok, sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back