• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dvds12's RP Search

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12, and I am a 24-year-old female who uses She/ Her pronouns. I am looking for a couple of new rp partners who share my love for world-building and storyline creation. I love romance, action, fantasy, and Slice of life.

About Me:
  • My average post length is 2+ paragraphs per character.
  • My reply time varies as I have a full-time job and sometimes can only reply on the weekends.
  • I am a very detailed writer, as I feel that more details really bring a story to life.
  • I Rp in the Third-person.
  • Romance/dark romance is my favorite thing to RP.
  • Ghost Friendly
  • Semi-Active
  • I prefer to Rp females, but I can Rp any gender, and every one of my characters is Rped Equally.
Expectations:
  • Please be 18+ as I am over 18.
  • Be mature, as I prefer darker tones and storylines.
  • Please help me build the world our story takes place in and the characters that live there.
  • Please use realistic face claims or realistic drawings.
  • Please Rp each gender equally.

Pairings / Ideas (Bold is the role I prefer, and * means craving):

Modern:
  • Ex X Ex
  • Party girl X Anything
  • Mafia's boss Daughter/son X Second in command
  • Con Artist X FBI Agent
  • Rival X Rival

Fantasy:
  • Princess X Knight
  • Supernatural X Supernatural
  • Experiment X Experiment
  • Demon X Witch
  • Supernatural X Hunter
  • Supernatural arranged marriage
  • Medieval fantasy
  • Magical Cult

Here are some Rp themes/ troupes that I find very fun to Rp and will be open to creating Rps/plots around:

Dark Romance; Pregnancy storylines; Mafia; Gangs; Crime; Enemies to lovers; Angst; High school drama (Like Degrassi); ; Slow burn romance; ; Action; Fucked up family (Like shameless); toxic relationships;

If you are interested please send me a PM and introduce yourself! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back