• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson RP [Reboot]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Alina Soleil[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Red Team
weapons: Xiphos & Shield, Bow & Arrows

[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
Now it seemed like the Romans were willing to be civil, after being a little difficult. Alina said nothing when they were told to get over their treatment, instead she pursued her lips and turned to their team leader. Alina watched the Romans while they tried to pull themselves together. She could feel the tension between them in the air. At Maximilian question Alina shook her head solemnly. “I’m afraid not but you can trust that I’ll do my part.” She pushed a curl out of her face.

Alina turned her attention to Elise when she spoke up. So they didn’t hate them, that was a plus then. But Elise didn’t explain how they were insufferable, not that she was surprised. Alina didn’t push any further, it would probably be like removing teeth with her. “Good...I want to at least get along with you all. Especially at a time filled with so much darkness.” She nodded. “I’m ready when you all are.” Alina turned to head to her position.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#fbd04c; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec97e8164531e4bc18d8f69509509a6a/tumblr_pl6nawToLL1vqr2b4o2_1280.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/da/b3/07dab3e2ae1a31f00c09360a5fbaab43.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Desdemona

Desdemona rubbed her temples as Kaden strode over and started scolding Stefan as well. Gods her head hurt, self-inflicted from the strain she had caused on her body. She would be fine for capture the flag though, probably. It had been a while since she had pulled a move like that one. As Kaden turned his attention to her she blinked a few times, trying to register what he was saying. He wanted her to take the luck curse off of Stefan. Of course, he did. To her, it didn't seem like the best idea to try and push her powers that much in such a small span of time. She swayed slightly in his grip before shaking her head. "Not happening," she said, trying to disguise her weakness as stubbornness. "It's slow progressing It's not like anything properly bad will happen this soon. Probably just gonna get shit on by a few pidgeons" she said, keeping up her little act. The way that he was staring into her eyes was a bit unsettling. She didn't want him to be able to read what she was doing from her eyes. Eyes always seemed to give everything away. The window to the soul as they say.

Then something she didn't expect occurred. Stefan did a complete 180 and started apologising. What the heck? That boy was going to give her whiplash. And to think people said that she was bad. She didn't bother properly acknowledge what he was saying with words. Instead, she shrugged her shoulders slightly. Not sure if she was going to accept his weird apology. Besides if she accepted it then she would have to return him to normal. She just didn't think that she had it in her to do that right now. Turning her attention back to Kaden she removed his hands from her. "I'll do it later, okay?" she promised, smiling softly at him for a moment before returning to her usual hardened expression.

With the return of Max, she left her friend's side as she listened to him explaining that the game would start soon. "Later then", she said. walking away from the group in the direction that Allison headed. She walked for a few minutes before finding the girl by the riverbank as they had planned."That sure was chaotic,"
she said to announce her presence. A futile attempt to not startle the huntress. She scanned the area surrounding them, it was pretty but it had nothing on New Rome. Or at least how New Rome used to be. She frowned, her right eye flickering with blackness once again for a few seconds before it completely took over her right eye. It seemed to go unnoticed by Des, signalling that it didn't happen of her own accord. "So, are you any good with that?" she asked, signalling to her bow. It was weird trying to make small talk with someone who had just tried to attack her praetor.

Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Minerva

Minnie scanned over her team as she awkwardly chatted with her brother. Everyone was still getting on which was a really good sign. Everyone ha kind of split off to chat in small groups. It was nice to watch everyone getting along so well. More than what could be said for Max's team. Poor thing. Her eyes fell on Lincoln once again. Her cheeks were still a little red from what he had insinuated earlier. There wasn't anything going on between her and Fitz, they were just really good friends. Plus even if there was anything there he was too much of a pompous jerk. So it was a good thing that there was nothing going on. So what if they sometimes flirted a bit, they had known each other for like eight years! It was friendly flirting not flirting flirting.

Her attention was pulled from her thoughts as Ford spoke up. "Only child here too. Everyone here is like family though. Seeing as I stay here year-round like the other kids with nowhere to go" she said, looking over at Ebner as she spoke. Who was causing mischief as usual and had summoned a skeletal warrior. Though she highly doubted that it was for anything useful. As they talked about their dad her previous blush began to fade from her cheeks. It was kind of nice to have matching rings with him. She watched as he turned his trident back into a ring which was pretty cool. "Mine was in a little box on my bed the day after he claimed me. Which was only the day after I arrived here. I guess he felt bad for what happened maybe?" she said, shrugging softly.

Somehow during all the preparation, she managed to look over the fact that Javin was shirtless. For Ares' sake, why didn't he have armour? "Give me a second,"
she said, walking over to the boys. What if he got stabbed? How had she not noticed this before? "You two better not move a muscle. I need to send up the signal anyway so I'll grab you some lightweight armour" she said, facepalming at her own stupidity. Spinning on her heels she ran out of the forest once again and towards the armoury. It looked like the red team was still arguing minus a few people but at least they were at the edge of the forest. Once in the armoury, she grabbed some lightweight gear that looked like it would fit Javin before heading back in.

Minnie paused in a random spot of the forest and placed Javin's new gear on the ground. Walking up to the water she lifted a rather large ball of water and shot it straight up into the sky. Once it had reached maximum height she made it explode like a firework. Which caused it to rain down over the forest. She smiled to herself, that had to be her favourite signal to send up. It was just so pretty. Collecting Javin's things once again she headed back to her team and dumped it in front of him. "Okay team, everyone into your places it's time for the game to start," she instructed, smiling at all of them. They so had this. It was going to be great.

Aleena Aleena KingHalliwell KingHalliwell S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 AI10100 AI10100

Allison Hunt

When Allison reached the river bank she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The smell of the forest always made her calm down, which was something that was needed at this moment. After a few breaths Allison opened her eyes. Much better. She then reached behind her back, a silver shimmer taking the shape of an bow formed and when her hand grabbed the bow it solidified, a quiver also formed on her back. Allison had to admit she quite enjoyed the hunters ability to summon their weapons out of no where. She then took a moment to take in her surroundings. It had been a long time since she was here playing capture the flag. She didn't particularly miss being at camp but she loved the thrill of the game. It reminded her of the hunt in a way.

"That sure was chaotic." Allison's head sharply turned towards the direction the voice came from. Now that Allison was calm and her head was clear, she didn't feel immediate hatred for the blonde Roman. "Yes, very." Allison looked at Desdemonda, confusion in her eyes, as one of her eyes seemed to go completely black. Weird. I wonder if it's a side effect of her powers. When she asked if she was good with her bow Allison couldn't help but snort. "I've been apart of The Hunt for decades I would hope I'm good with the bow." When she stopped talking, Allison couldn't help but stare at Desdemonda's eyes. It really bothered her that it was still fully black. "Your right eye. Do you know that it's all black?"
Maree Maree

Nira Glass

Nira couldn't believe that Javin was still shirtless. She didn't understand boys sometimes. It wasn't practical especially with what they were about to do. He was also the one helping get the flag and that was dangerous to do without some form of armor. Nira was happy that Minnie had the sense to go and get him armor before the game started. She took this chance to walk up to the son of Poseidon with Becca in tow. He was going to be guarding the boundary with Becca.
"Son of Neptune. This is Rebecca. She will be guarding the boundary with you. Don't let anything happen to her." Nira's voice was a little threatening towards the end but that was because Becca was young and that made Nira over protective of her. Becca also hadn't been apart of the huntresses for very long so she had the skills of an average child of Apollo.

With that Nira turned and walked to her post, Feng following behind her. Once she got there she summoned her bow and sent Feng out to scout the area ahead of time. He would come back once he spotted an enemy. The sight of what looked like fireworks signified that the blue team was ready. Now all that was left was to wait.

KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

|| Maximilian Fitzroy ||
|| Son of Zeus ||

A smile, as bright as a thunderbolt, illuminated Max's face when he heard Elise's response. He was somewhat amazed that she agreed to stand anywhere near him during the game - his drachma would certainly have been on the counter-bet. Perhaps the praetor wanted to keep an eye on him, for fear he started taking photographs in the middle of the battlefield. Or perhaps, unlike her cerberic countenance, she wasn't half as abrasive as she appeared.

Regardless, Max was delighted to have Elise at the forefront: a Roman would never be elevated to the rank of praetor without clear demonstration of merit. She would be a powerful ally, and a formidable adversary. It was exactly what Max needed. He hoped that the rest of his team would carry out their jobs too. There was a chance, albeit the smallest, minutest possibility, that they could win the game.

He believed in his team of misfits.

"Great to have you on board, Elise," Max said, adjusting his bronze bracelet. "You can call me Max, by the way. If you want, that is. I'll still answer to Maximilian, but everyone around here calls me Max. Or Fitz. Only my dad calls me Maximilian."

Max then raised a finger, waving it dismissively from side-to-side: "I'm lying, sorry. Only my dad and my best friends. Although my friends only call me by my full name if they're pissed off with me."

He chuckled, looking towards Kaden. The bowman hadn't responded to his first call, but he'd been busy dealing, rather diplomatically, with Stefan and Desdemona. Kaden had been the first Roman to offer him some support. He was hopeful Kaden would join. If Max could get both praetors by his side, the Romans and the Greeks under his leadership might follow his command.

Although, he could feel the tension between the two leaders of Rome.

"Hey, Kaden, buddy! You coming?" Max called, glancing up towards the sky just in time to see watery fireworks cascaded over the forest.

Minnie's signal.

The Blue Team were ready.

He whistled in appreciation before speaking to Elise: "Our Minnie loves to be theatrical. She doesn't have a subtle bone in her body. This is one of her favourite ways of getting attention. Is your son of Poseidon so incessantly dramatic?"

As the mist slowly feel like a curtain over the forest, Max raised his arm above his head and snapped his fingers loudly. It was time for the Red Team's signal.

The clouds began to grumble and gurgle. The thunderous growl heightened. The air fizzed with ozone. Suddenly, the sky split upon. Sparks of crackling electricity arched through each falling water droplet, transforming Minnie's delicate display into a menacing manifesto.

Max looked at Elise. He knew she probably wouldn't approve. But, he wasn't being bested at histrionics.

Max, one: Minnie, zero.

"What? You hardly thought I was subtle, did you? Let the game commence!"

Last edited:
300.jpg
━━☆Mikhail Petrov
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mikhail nodded after listening to Minerva. He took his mask and stored it close to him just in case. Out of all the chaos that was about to ensue, Mikhail was just grateful that his job seemed easy enough. He trusted that his ability would be good enough to make the job of being Jail Guard easy enough. That and Ford, the new addition of the group, was on the boundary line and was entrusted with jailing people too. It made him a bit uneasy to know that he was near the flag though.

After surveying the area with a quick glimpse he was still a little uneasy with how events were going to turn out. He was still a little unsure about how the teams were divided. Chiron, save a few members of each team, had practically made this simple game of capture the flag into Romans versus Greeks. Maybe Chiron was trying to produce a remake of Sparta 300. Did the Spartans win in that movie? Whatever the case, it seemed a bit abrasive.

He brought out his spellbook and flipped to find the relevant page he needed. Something that’ll help in his position. He smiled as he found the perfect spell. A little cruel? Maybe but he didn’t care.

Good luck losers!” he yelled to his team with a wave of his hand. He ran over to where he would need to be, "Try not to fuck it up!".

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Maree Maree Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders S n o w S n o w erzulie erzulie KingHalliwell KingHalliwell AI10100 AI10100

||Lincoln Rose||
|| Son of Eros||

"Our camp is eccentric, to say the least," Lincoln commented, watching the perplexed skeletal bodyguard with growing interest. Lincoln found it rather amusing that the inimical undead was relegated by a pun-wielding teenager to waker-upper; Damian and Bob seemed to be at sixes and sevens, unsure of how to react to Ebner's whimsical idiosyncrasies.

Minnie interrupted Lincoln's conversation, and his train of thought, with her realisation that her playful waterworks had left Javin's clothing tarnished. A few minutes of airing and the shirt probably would've been dry, but Javin apparently thought very little about propriety and modesty. Before Lincoln could offer to re-clothed the Roman, Minnie was racing towards the armoury in earnest. Lincoln shook his head slowly - there was never a dull moment with that girl.

"Clearly," Lincoln whispered, "Minnie isn't very interested in your 'grade A beef.' Looks like you'll have to find another buyer."

Walking past a group of his siblings on the way to the forest, Lincoln spotted one of his half-brothers holding a grey hoodie. The hoodie looked to be about Javin's size, and the Roman would definitely need something for under the itchy armour. Without it, Javin would likely end up with a rash and his beef rating would plummet.

"Marcus," Lincoln shouted, beckoning to the younger hero.

His sibling stopped in his tracks and made his way over. "What's up, Link?" Marcus asked, his eyes focusing immediately on Javin. Or, more precisely, Javin's state of déshabillé.

"I need your hoodie," Lincoln said plainly, reaching out to grab it. He recognised instantly the pink haze that descended over his brother. His words didn't even register. So, he drew an arrow from his quiver and gently thwacked Marcus on the head with the swan-feather fletching.

Marcus flinched, rubbing the crown of his head: "My hoodie? For what?"

"For Javin. For under his armour."

"Can't he just stay like that?" Marcus complained, pointing at Javin's chest. "He looks great the way he is."

"No, he'll get hurt," Lincoln scolded, tapping Marcus on the head again. "You know these games can be brutal."

"You mean we will get hurt, Link," Marcus murmured, an entranced look in his eyes. "You could cut yourself on those abs."

"Marcus, hoodie. Please."

"Spoilsport, counsellor," Marcus grumbled, thrusting the hoodie into Lincoln's hands. "Call me after the fight, Roman. For some, you know, cool-down service."

Lincoln pushed Javin away from his sibling, as Minnie returned with the lightweight armour. She dumped at their feet and rushed off again. Never a dull moment. Especially as her signal of commencement involved a firework display.

"Ignore him," Lincoln said, handing the hoodie to Javin. "Try that on. And put Minnie's armour over it. It should be light enough not to wear you down."

Suddenly, the air cracked. Minnie's drops were fried by lightning bolts, arching across the sky like forks of brilliance.

Good old Fitz. He never failed to disappoint.

"That means the game's afoot. Let's go, speedy! We've got a flag to acquire."

Last edited:
Desdemona

Desdemona frowned, slightly confused. Why did this Allison girl keep staring at her funnily? It was kind of irritating. What was it? Did she have something on her face? Would she just spit it out already? She laughed softly as Ally snorted as she talked about her skill with a bow. Looks like decades of hunting pigs made you act like one too. That may have been a bit mean but hey, at least she wasn't voicing her thoughts. Was she meant to get along with this girl after she tried to kill Elise? Who knows what would have happened if Pauline didn't jump in front of her. Once she finished talking Ally continued to stare at her. Seriously! what the heck was wrong with her?

Her right eye was all black... Still? "Oh for Neptune's sake" she groaned, checking her reflection in the water. It was indeed fully black. Well, this couldn't be a good sign. This hadn't happened before. "Side effect of using too much of my power. It'll fade soon" she said, brushing it off like it was nothing. In reality, nothing like that had ever happened before. So she wasn't quite sure what it meant. All she could really do was hope that it was nothing and that her eye would return to normal. As well as cross her fingers that there were no consequences.

Out of nowhere, a firework made of water went off in the sky above them. "Wait, what? Gods you lot sure are theatrical" she scoffed. It had to be that Neptune girl. She looked like the type of person who would showoff like that. It would undoubtedly trigger that max guy into showing off as well. Did they always peacock to each other like that? The water fireworks were followed by max lighting up the sky with his lightning man powers. Rolling her eyes again she turned back to Ally. "Guess that means we start. Just don't get in my way and this will go fine." She didn't care if she was amazing with a boy. Greeks tended to just get in the way of everything.
Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=name]Javin Daniels[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Blue Team
weapons: Gladius & Bipennis, Shield

“Shorty is obviously to preoccupied with the game right now to notice all of this.” Javin gestured to his chest. “I wouldn’t sell to her anyway, she’s mean.” He shook his head. Javin watched said girl run off to get him some armor. He’d thought about making a servant comment but thought against it. He didn’t want to get soaked once again. Javin watched as Lincoln turned his attention elsewhere. At times like these he couldn’t help but watch how the Greeks interacted with one another. Though it reminded him of what he’d lost.

Javin smirked at Lincoln and then at Marcus. He liked having his ego stroked like any other person. “We’ll see Greek.” Was all that he managed to get in before he was pushed away. These camper were so very amusing at times. Again he was reminded of how different their camps were. “I told you A+ Beef.” He chuckled while he began putting on the hoodie. He secured his weapons and mask, all in which he’d been holding after taking off his shirt. Thankfully the spoke bomb haven’t gotten wet inside his pocket.

Javin used a little of his speedy abilities to quickly put on the armor, was he was all set he stretched. “Thank you.” He looked up at the sign once the signal appeared. Javin grinned in excitement. “Ready when you are.” He said as he sped up.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#01519B; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/65/67/ae65674a851f21bd419d0a14d143f91c.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/2a/55/792a554d89b903814d711ab361d94d41.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Ebner Finley

Ebner blinked, then burst into laughter. "So you do have a funny bone after all!" He said. "And here I was worried that Bob would be bored." He took a step back and shoved Bob at him. "That I am. Try to keep things cool on your side and don't get too intimate with each other while I'm gone." He shot Damian a grin and left. Bob would be a good little undead Greek and carry out his mental demands until he physically couldn't. He was to follow Damian, even into combat, and ensure that if he fell asleep, he was to be slapped awake. How Bob defined sleep was anyone's guess. Blinking for a little too long might give Damian an unwelcome surprise.

He looked up as a ball of water exploded above them, raising a hand against the mist. Max, of course, had to outdo her with a flash of chain lightning. Ebner jogged over to Minnie. "If the Big Three are showing off, does that mean I add a little darkness to overshadow Max's thunder?" he asked, wiggling his fingers at her. "A death-defying display of bones, little mermaid?"

Turning to Javin, he winked. "Try not to get left behind. We won't wait for you to catch up."

Elise Wellington

Elise almost told Maximillian that she was never truly against him. Almost. As it was, she stood back with her arms crossed, listening to the son of Zeus ramble on about his name. When he told her that his closest friends called him Maximilian, Elise swore to strike the name from her memory, including any thoughts. "We are not friends, Diocles." She doubted he would know where the name came from, nor the significance attached to it. No matter how much he tried to convince her, she didn't believe they had a shared past.

Besides, by calling out to Kaden as a friend, Elise was reminded that her fellow praetor picked them over her. She felt irritated with Diocles by association. Stefan had apologized and gone off on his own, but she was not swayed so easily. The son of Venus could spout all the pretty words he wanted, but she would look to his actions to see which spoke louder.

She looked up as water burst around them. Even a simple thing like starting the game was a show for the graecus. Elise shook her head. "Neptune," she corrected on principle. "Ford is nothing like your daughter of the sea. He wouldn't announce his presence in such a loud way. Not if he wanted to make it to the next day alive." Then, while Elise was caught up in memories of her old cohort, Diocles made a show of his own.

"I've learned that Greeks are incapable of subtlety," she said flatly. "Are you sure you're ready to start the game? I thought you would like to showboat a bit more, perhaps take turns seeing who could make the most noise to inflate our egos." It might've been a bit harsh, but between his display and Minnie's, how much time were they willing to waste on this?

Last edited:
Main_Catalogue.jpg

Damian Westerian
Interacting with:
Mentioned:
Weaponry:
I.G. sabre, Silver Dagger

Damian looked up to see Minerva's signal. He looked at it for a moment as the water rained down upon them and he raised a hand - freezing some of the droplets and grabbing them. He hummed as he played with the ice balls that he had created from Minerva's display. He had to thank Minerva - there was more water to work with now. The humidity had already been enough but he wasn't going to complain for added ammunition.

With that, Ebner had left as well. He gave the son of Hades a wave of his hand and watched the others spread as well.
"Come on Bob." He told the skeleton before he headed further inside the forest to get to his position. Defense. He looked up at the trees. He could easily hide himself up there and carrying Bob wouldn't be too bad. But he would limit his own movement and vision if he were to do that. Of course, just walking around would be the most ideal. Lightning crackled above them which signaled the fact that the Red Team was also ready. "Bunch of show-offs aren't they?"

"What do you think Bob? Should we hang around at the top of the trees to keep ourselves hidden or just stay below ground?"
Damian looked over to the skeleton warrior who stared at him for a moment. He wasn't sure if the skeleton would be able to respond to that. Bob had simply shaken his head which was as vague as they came. The skeleton had raised his hand and Damian took a while to figure out what he meant. "Oh, my weapon. It's just this." Damian took off his necklace and pulled on the ornament and it grew to a sabre in his hand. He rubbed the back of his neck. Damn, hopefully things won't be too intense.

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kaden Swift [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Son of Apollo[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Kaden nodded at Des, as she promised to reverse the effect of her power, and continued to watch Stefan walk away as he started calling for Marcin. He wasn’t sure what to make of Stefan’s response it, was very formal and no one had spoken to him in Latin in a very long time. All most people do is one word or two. His attention from Stefan was drawn to Max as he spoke his name, asking if he and Elise would join him on the front line. He nodded in response, summoning his bow in his hand again, swatting a few flies from his faces as he got closer to the forest.

Kaden took one last look back at Des before he walked into the forest, following behind Max and Elise as they walked. He kept his eyes to the tops of the trees that offered enough coverage so he wouldn’t be easily spotted, but not that it blocked his view of the field, so he could help defend Max and Elise. Catching the glimpse of the watery fireworks in the sky. Kaden started to climb a tree, as Max sent his own firework up. Perching along one of the bigger tree branches, notching an arrow. Preparing himself for the game.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] hopeful? | interaction: Maree Maree S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
location: Forest, Camp Half-Blood [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #5F9EA0 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298234576/large.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8FBC8F [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/db8e083f85b8f4355c66b40bfe51c4ab/tumblr_ns9eb9942c1tju49no1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Kaden nodded at Des, as she promised to reverse the effect of her power, and continued to watch Stefan walk away as he started calling for Marcin. He wasn’t sure what to make of Stefan’s response it, was very formal and no one had spoken to him in Latin in a very long time. All most people do is one word or two. His attention from Stefan was drawn to Max as he spoke his name, asking if he and Elise would join him on the front line. He nodded in response, summoning his bow in his hand again, swatting a few flies from his faces as he got closer to the forest.

Kaden took one last look back at Des before he walked into the forest, following behind Max and Elise as they walked. He kept his eyes to the tops of the trees that offered enough coverage so he wouldn’t be easily spotted, but not that it blocked his view of the field, so he could help defend Max and Elise. Catching the glimpse of the watery fireworks in the sky. Kaden started to climb a tree, as Max sent his own firework up. Perching along one of the bigger tree branches, notching an arrow. Preparing himself for the game.

Minerva

Minerva let out a huff of annoyance as Max fried her water droplets, typical. He always felt the need to try and one-up her. Usually with something loud and obnoxious. He was definitely trying to make up for him not having a comeback for her comments earlier. You know what they say, the flashier his things are the more likely he is to be compensating for something. She inwardly chuckled at her little joke, she would have to use that one on him later. Preferably when they inevitably ran into each other on the battlefield.

While she had been briefly distracted it seemed that the rest of her team had departed to their spots. That was a good sign. She turned her attention back to her little group as Ebner spoke to her. A short joke and a water in one? She laughed, punching his arm. "What's with everyone and short jokes today? Anyways, It's probably best to hold off on wasting your powers on theatrics" she advised, shaking her head in amusement. As much as she would love to watch Ebner try to summon some monstrous bone thing it probably wasn't the best plan.

With the rest of the team dispersed to their positions Minnie spun her right ring, summoning its dagger. She took the other ring off, stashing it away in her bra. What? If the first one was disarmed she had a hidden backup. Besides, it was best to keep one hand free for emergency water bending. "Let's head off boys. Try not to draw attention for as long as possible"she advised, giving Ebner a pointed look. If he tried to cause trouble she would knock him out and tie him to a tree. He would forgive her for it later.

She lead their group, quietly weaving through the trees. Based off how Max was going there shouldn't be any of the red team on their side yet, but she didn't want to be caught by surprise. It was eerily silent as they walked, only the occasional blue team camper breaking the silence. She had placed the majority of the other campers on defence, with a few on offence to distract from the main plan. Once the reached the stream border she crouched behind the treeline, signalling the others to do the same. It was definitely too quiet, she didn't trust it. "I'm going to go check it out. If there's anyone there the fire should be drawn to me. The rest of you can sneak past, Lincoln, Ebner. Look after him or I'll gut you" she whispered threatened, flashing a playful smile.

With her last instruction to them, Minnie stepped out of the treeline. Her eyes darted along the opposite treeline as she walked up to the stream. "Maxie~ You're not being a coward again are you? It's such an unattractive trait"she taunted. With a smirk on her lips, she took a step into the stream. Instantly a feeling of clarity washed over her. Her fathers blessing coursing through her veins and changing her eyes to a startling blue. She was in her element and it wouldn't be the smartest plan to take her on there. Then again, when had any demigod ever resisted a challenge.
S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
Allison Hunt
When Desdemona laughed at her comment about her being in the hunt, Allison frowned. The Hunt wasn't to be taken lightly. They hunted many mythical creatures with their Mistress, something most campers would never get the chance to do. Also the girl in front of her was but only a child. Allison had been in the Hunt long that the girl's human parent has been alive. The Romans may be fighters but she was too. "The Hunt is not something to be taken lightly. I have hunted many mythical beasts along side my Mistress. It is no easy feat." With that, she watched as Desdemona looked in the water. She was happy her powers did not have side effects like that. To her it looked like a weakness being shown to the world. Still it seemed pretty weird that one attack did that to the girl.

When the water-work went off in the sky Allison looked up, the blue team was ready. Soon after lighting lit up the sky, signaling their team was ready as well. "They are both children of the Big Three. It would be strange if they weren't show offs."

When Des mentioned something about her getting in the way, Allison's eyebrow twitched. Her get in the way? Allison scoffed and rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe this Roman was saying she was going to get in her way. "You forget this is Greek territory if anything you will be the one getting in my way." Coming out form next to her feet, vines swirled out of the ground. At first it was shooting towards Des but it then, looking like it randomly changed course, it slithered toward the boundary. Once reaching it the vine split in half so it could run along said boundary, hidden by the grass. With this Allison would be able to sense when someone passed the boundary. Also if their opponent had the misfortune of stepping on said vine, it would attempt to grab hold of them.

With that Allison turned on her heel to walk away from Des. It would be useless to have the two boarder patrols together. Though Allison didn't know how someone like her will do guarding the boundary. They have very powerful opponents and with out a fighting type power she didn't think Des would fare well, no matter how good she was with knives.

Maree Maree

tumblr_nkimt2JIHq1qgo5pvo4_r2_400.gif

Pauline Dupont

It felt like the team was still falling apart, but if the Romans were good at anything, it was pulling together when they had to in order to win the battle. She hadn't lost faith in her team quite yet. She wanted to win if only for the sake of proving all the Greeks wrong about their abilities to work together. She would do as she was told and make sure she did her job well. She needed this distraction because the constant thoughts of the people she had lost were overwhelming. She was ready to begin. Pauline took note of Elise's silent message. She looked at Alina, "Are you ready? Because I want to win" she asked the daughter of Apollo.

Pauline knew her trail of dead grass footprints would be a good start to leading the other team away from where the flag is going to be positioned. She wasn't quite sure of Alina's strategy just yet. She was ready to grab the flag and run. She hoped there would be a way to get the flag to where it was supposed to be without shadow traveling as that would likely exhaust her. Normally, short distances weren't so bad, but carrying something was rather difficult. She has yet to attempt it with another person. However, she was aware that she was most likely going to have to use it. While she knew she would do fine at guarding the flag, nobody was perfect and she didn't want to make it any easier for the other team.

erzulie erzulie

|| Maximilian Fitzroy ||
|| Son of Zeus ||

"Diocles? Like, the mathematician?" Max queried quietly, looking over his shoulder at the Roman praetor as they carefully entered the forest. He couldn't help but chuckle under his breath, a sound which echoed softly through the grave-wood like a whispering breeze. Elise was something else. Even when he tried to be friendly, his attempts were shot out of the sky. Elise was like the world's biggest friend-block.

"Do I look like I'm good at maths?" Max said, sarcastically scrunching up his nose and lips as they trudged through the muck and the dirt. "By Olympus, Elise, call me Max - it costs less air to say. I'm hardly a Diolces, am I?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Max marching forward. Elise could call him whatever she wanted. It didn't bother him. He had been called much worse. He just hoped she understood that she wouldn't get a quick response to 'Diocles' - especially when it wasn't his name.

Littering the forest floor where the leaves of yesteryear, fallen in storms long forgotten. The seasons, and the weekly camp games, had been harsh, stripping away the bark and the outer layers of the trees, gashes and slashes carved into the wood. The sky vanished almost completely, only a few stray fragments of blue pierced through the canopy. The air was rich with the fragrance of leaves and loam, and a lingering smell of petrichor from the river. Birdsong and beastcry came in lulls and bursts, the silence and the singing weaved into a dangerous symphony.

The intermittent and iterative silence was eerie. Distressing. However, it wasn't long before a familiar voice cut through the quietude, a mischievous call of derision.

Minnie really couldn't resist a fight.

Looking through the tree-line, Max could see the daughter of Poseidon standing ankle-deep in the dividing stream, her eyes a startling blue. She had gotten to her domain rather quickly, and her father's blessing was coursing through her veins.

Max could only think of one thing.

Fuck.

He turned his attention to Kaden, signalling to the bowman: "Help me drive her out of the water - otherwise, we're in shit creek without paddles."

Then, he turned to Elise, pointing in the opposite direction. If Minnie was stepping forward so brazenly, she had a plan in case she got swept aside in her own pomposity. She had Ebner, she had Lincoln, and she had a hell of a lot of fire power in the back row.

"Take our team that way," Max whispered, "without Minnie's strategies, you're in a much better position to get past their frontline. If I can draw her out of her little pond, it'll be a fair fight - one, I intend to win. There's no point dragging your good fighters into a brawl this early - she's only looking for a dance."

Max opened the clasp of his bracelet and pulled the chain taut. The metal links lengthened and stretched, coiling around his wrist. At the distal end, a bronze sphere, substantial and covered with sharp spikes, manifested.

Eyeing Minnie cautiously, the gears in Max's mind grinded. A plan began to form. He almost wanted to thank Minnie for stepping into the stream. He had an idea.

He nodded at his teammates before stepping into the clearing; far enough so as to keep distance between himself and Minnie, but close enough to put his plan into action.

"You must be so lonely, stepping out of line," Max said, swinging his meteor hammer in wide circles. "Are the boys not treating you right? Is Ebner giving you grief? Or have you realised that you'd like to be pressed against me again? For old times sake."

With a wink, he threw his hammer into the stream and watched the electricity crackle. He knew enough about science to know that water was a poor conductor. Perhaps Minnie thought she was safe in her watery shallow. But, salt water was an excellent conductor, and Minnie's stream just so happened to be brimming with brine. He'd spent enough games facedown in it, after being throttled into submission.

The sparks rippled across the water, enclosing Minnie in a cage of high voltage. Once Kaden loosed his arrows, she would have no choice but to escape to the dry and fight him hand-to-hand on land.

A fair fight.

Where, despite his confidence, anything could happen.

Ebner Finley

If there were two reliable things his life, it was making Minnie laugh and breaking every promise he made on self-restraint. So, when Minnie talked about being discreet and looked right at him, Ebner only grinned back at her. He didn't say he wouldn't, because they both knew it would be a lie. He would do his best, and wouldn't do anything to intentionally sabotage the game, but he didn't know how long 'his best' would last. He slid Bonecutter out of the holder on his back, tested the familiar weight in his hands. It was about as lethal as he could get in a game that was specifically nonlethal, but Ebner would sooner sacrifice his own hand to Zeus before he dulled the double-ends on purpose. Maybe he should invest in some plastic coverings, or a way to baby-proof this thing.

Ebner headed after Minnie, spinning the spear around between his hands as he walked. At least it was his weapon he was entertaining himself with and not Lincoln or Javin. His feet moved automatically, years and years in the forest driving him around patches where he knew leaves fell the densest, and under trees that provided the most shade. Good for hiding, disappearing in during an ambush. Though, they reached the stream border without much trouble. Ebner stopped spinning his spear, if only because if he was going to give away their position, it would be with something more flashy.

He had a front row seat as Max took Minnie's bait, but it wasn't until Max called him out that he stood. Oh, he was so tempted. Ebner had an answer for him, one that came in the form of a pun and showing him just how much grief he could cause. The show of electricity didn't help. Now he wanted to stay, watch, and be the best cheerleader Minnie had ever seen. But, Ebner remembered her threat.

He crouched, turning to Lincoln and Javin. He scrubbed his hands over his face. "Do you know what it's like to be tied to a tree?" he lamented at a whisper. "I'll miss out on everything. No watching the speedster trip and fall on his face. No watching the charmer talk the Romans into running around the forest naked and bring up past traumatic relationships to scar them for the rest of their lives. That's always fun." He probably wasn't making any sense, but he didn't really care. "She always takes Bonecutter. What am I supposed to do without Bonecutter?"

Ebner sighed deeply, scrubbing his face harder. "Damn it! We should go. Wouldn't want to keep the Romans from the race, now would we?" It would be better if he got up to mischeif in a place that wasn't directly in her line of sight, anyway.

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=name]Javin Daniels[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Blue Team
weapons: Gladius & Bipennis, Shield

Before Javin knew it they were readying themselves for battle. He followed Minnie silently, his face suddenly serious as he crouched beside her. His body was tense for some reason and his heart beginning to pick up speed a little. He didn’t know what was wrong with him but for now he’d push it aside to focus on winning the game. He only nodded at Minerva’s directions and waited until she revealed herself to speak to his two teammates. “Ready.” He nodded his head. Like he’d been told he began to sneak past, using the trees to his advantage. Javin’s speed was slow enough for the other two to keep up with him. Now the just needed to find the red team’s flag.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#01519B; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/65/67/ae65674a851f21bd419d0a14d143f91c.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/2a/55/792a554d89b903814d711ab361d94d41.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Elise Wellington

Ellie didn't bother to answer Diocles. Yet again, he proved her right. It told her all she needed to know that he immediately thought she meant someone from his history, and not hers. And a mathematician, of all things. She followed slightly behind him, doing her best to ignore his ignorance. Her pride demanded she push Diocles aside and lead her legion into this from the front, where she belonged, but her common sense knew that doing so would get them all hopelessly lost. The forest was about as familiar to her as the inside of the Hermes cabin.

Her eyebrow twitched when he asked her to call him 'Max' again. "Diocletian," she corrected, staring holes into his back. "Born as Diocles." It was all she was giving him, unless he annoyed her again. If Kaden wanted to fill in his beloved greek in on who she was talking about, he was welcome to. Soon enough, a voice called out to Diocles, and Ellie saw a small girl step into the water at the boundary. She had to be Ford's counterpart. Ellie thought of the map Diocles had them look at, and where she needed to go.

She nodded to Diocles, waited until the Poseidon girl was distracted, then gestured for Marcin and Stefan to follow her. Ellie followed the tree line, staying far enough away from the edge to stay hidden, but close enough to keep the river in sight. Eventually, she held a hand out, signaling Marcin and Stefan to stop. Ford would have been assigned to guard the border away from Minnie. She was sure of it. What better place to put him than here, where all the water was? And where he could cover the water out of her range?

"Keep going. I'll draw out Ford and the Greeks posted here," she said to them. "Try not to touch the water, but if you must, cross where its the most shallow." Any fish in the water would probably alert Ford to their presence, and she didn't want to take any chances with Minnie. "End all fights before getting near the flag quickly and quietly. If something happens and the original plan can't be done anymore, any important decision will be made by Marcin." She gave Stefan a hard look. "And only Marcin."

Glancing at Marcin, she shook her head. "We might fight and insult each other, but at the end of the day, we're one legion. Remember that." And because she trusted them to do what they needed to, Ellie left the safety of the forest and approached the river. Her sickles slid into her hands. Either Ford or a Greek would come out to stop her, or she would cross the river and find the flag herself.

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kaden Swift [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Son of Apollo[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Kaden watched the interaction between Max and Minnie, watching as he moved into a clearing. Kaden sucked in a breath waiting for the perfect shot to help drive Minnie from the Water. Kaden knew how strong a child of Neptune could be in the water. Kaden wished he has some better arrows or more offensive power. One sonic clap wasn’t going to do all that much on this particular instance. Kaden waited until her attention was elsewhere not wanting to give away his location to the girl. While he knew what Ford could do with his powers, there was a lot of unknown surrounding Minnie.

Kaden waited for the right moment, eyes searching for an unguarded area that would do minimal damage but would help get her out of the water so that Max could have his fun. If she was preoccupied, then he could focus on covering Elise and watching the boundary line to make sure no one got through.

Right as she glanced over at Max and shifted a bit he let his arrow go, aiming to graze her arm and hopefully it would help push her to the beach. The arrow followed its trajectory, slicing a long gash along her bicep. A few drops of blood sliding down her arm and splashing into the water. He quickly followed up with another one, splashing into the water in front of her.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] hopeful? | interaction: Maree Maree S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
location: Forest, Camp Half-Blood [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #5F9EA0 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298234576/large.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8FBC8F [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/db8e083f85b8f4355c66b40bfe51c4ab/tumblr_ns9eb9942c1tju49no1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Kaden watched the interaction between Max and Minnie, watching as he moved into a clearing. Kaden sucked in a breath waiting for the perfect shot to help drive Minnie from the Water. Kaden knew how strong a child of Neptune could be in the water. Kaden wished he has some better arrows or more offensive power. One sonic clap wasn’t going to do all that much on this particular instance. Kaden waited until her attention was elsewhere not wanting to give away his location to the girl. While he knew what Ford could do with his powers, there was a lot of unknown surrounding Minnie.

Kaden waited for the right moment, eyes searching for an unguarded area that would do minimal damage but would help get her out of the water so that Max could have his fun. If she was preoccupied, then he could focus on covering Elise and watching the boundary line to make sure no one got through.

Right as she glanced over at Max and shifted a bit he let his arrow go, aiming to graze her arm and hopefully it would help push her to the beach. The arrow followed its trajectory, slicing a long gash along her bicep. A few drops of blood sliding down her arm and splashing into the water. He quickly followed up with another one, splashing into the water in front of her.

||Lincoln Rose||
|| Son of Eros||

The game was never going to be easy. The Red Team argued like unruly children, every Greek and every Roman attempting to outscore - or outscream - everyone else. It was hard to imagine that they would put up much of fight at the beginning or the end of the game. All bets had been made. And the odds looked to be in the Blue Team's favour.

However, no amount of squabbling would make Max, or anyone else on the opposing side of the stream, less of an individual threat. Max had risen to Minnie's challenge, and, although he was at the mercy of Minnie's blade so long as she was connected to the water, he knew Max well enough to know he had some ridiculous scheme up his sleeve. There was no denying that Minnie had the advantage but, on dry-land, it would be tit-for-tat.

If the game boiled down to one-to-one fisticuffs, preparation, planning and partnership would have no effect on the outcome.

The Fates would decide the winner; heroes had no say.

Lincoln crouched at the edge of the spuming stream and watched the cracking sparks dance across the water's surface, whirling and twirling wildly like feathers in the breeze. His eyes focused on Minnie and Max, the warm glow fading as a hawk-eyed concentration developed. Gripping the riser of his bow tightly, Lincoln reached into his quiver to remove an arrow. As long as Max's hammer was electrifying the stream, there was very little hope of them getting across - not without a nasty electrical shock.

He raised his bow. He could hear Ebner speaking beside him as his fingers brushed the swan feathers. He was ready to pluck the arrow from the quiver when a flash of gold caught his eye. There was just enough time for him to track its trajectory before he saw the red wound open on Minnie's forearm.

Following the flight, Lincoln's predatory gaze pinpointed a bowman in the trees. Hidden among the canopy, disguised by the dense leaves and the darker shadows, he saw skin and armour. The Roman was notching an arrow, aiming at Minnie once again. Max's plan to drive Minnie out of the water was in full effect.

Lincoln deftly pulled one arrow from the quiver at his hip. He notched the arrow, drew the pink-tipped feathers to his cheek, filled his lungs with cold air, and ignored Ebner's ramblings. Still and calm, lost in his own fixation, he aligned himself with the Roman.

His heart hammered slowly against his chest. His lips parted to whisper a few greek words, orisons of the erotes. And, the second he saw the golden arrow fly, he released the bowstring.

The arrow cut cleanly through the air, and cut a scalpel-line across the Roman's arm. Lincoln smirked mischievously as a sickly pink mist curled around the bowman's forearm, crawling beneath the skin like an exploitative parasite. The arrow of obsession would control his mind, and Lincoln's utterances about the daughter of Poseidon would render Minnie the inescapable object of his affections.

"Ebnie, no one's taking Bonecutter nor strapping you to a tree, and you're just about to watch a Roman go completely cuckoo," Lincoln whispered, scanning the treescape for any other Reds. The roguish warmth returned slowly to his eyes as he searched. It was strange that he couldn't read Ebner's voice - he could easily be upset about Minnie's threat or parading his 'pun-sonality'. Lincoln, and Javin, didn't have the time to find out.

"Shit is just about to hit the fan. So, we need to find a way across this steam now - like right, now."

Minerva

Minerva let out a shaky breath, flicking her dagger back into a ring. She was supposed to be at home in the water, it was her element. Except the stream felt like anything but her element. The salt water made her skin crawl and hands shake, raising memories from the deepest parts of her mind. It made her feel like she was eight years old again, weak and scared. Desperate for her parents to resurface its depths and be okay. She had always struggled a lot more with manipulating saltwater due to the memories that came with the foul liquid. It was just so difficult to associate it with anything but pain and fear. She was afraid of it. Taking another deep breath she pushed all thoughts other than the battle out of her mind. No one knew that it was her weakness and she wasn't going to start showing it now.

Finally, Max's voice cut through the silence as he responding to her taunting with her own. Even though he could be completely daft sometimes there was no way he would face her without a plan. She just needed to try and figure out what it was before it was too late. If she was a boy with a giant ego what would she do? Something big and flashy no doubt. Her eyes scanned him, watching him swing his hammer. "You can read me like a book. I really am so lonely, I need a big strong man like yourself to help me" she said, sarcasm dripping from her tone. She would be pressed him alright, once she had her dagger to his throat.

With a wink, his hammer left his hand and Minnie realised what he was planning. There wasn't enough time to get out of the water and she had to work fast. With almost inhuman speed she brought her fist down on the water, sending the water underneath her feet away from her. Now standing in a small circle of dry land in the stream she let out a huff of annoyance. "You're such a showoff" she rolled her eyes which were slowly starting to return to their normal brown. Mainly out of spite she created a medium wave that carried his hammer further down the stream and out of sight. "Also quite dumb. I bet you think you're gonna win this, don't you? How about a bet?" she asked, smirking slightly. "Seeing as you are oh so desperate in your current attempts to woo me. Honestly, it's a little sad so I'll put you out of your misery. If you win, I'll kiss you."

She let out a small yelp as an arrow slashed a long gash along her forearm. Oh, she was an idiot, letting Fitz distract her like that. Another one splashed into the water in front of her. Whoever it was shooting at her was trying to move her. With the effects of being in the water now worn off working with the salt just became a lot harder. Now having no other options she parted a small path, straining slightly at the effort it now took to do something so simple. As long as no one noticed it was fine.

With a way for her to get across, Minnie joined Max on his side of the beach, the path closing up as soon as she touched land. There was no way she could have kept it open without her full concentration. She kept her distance from him, eyeing him up for any tricks he may "Is your archer going to continue sniping me as we fight?" she asked, putting the ring that she had hidden away back on her finger. She flicked both rings into dagger mode before throwing one of them at his feet. "Wouldn't want things to be unfair now, would we? Come on Sparky. Show me what you can do with a real weapon" she taunted, changing her stance into a defensive position.
KingHalliwell KingHalliwell Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

Last edited:

Ebner Finley

Ebner watched Lincoln through his fingers. Oh, so it was only him that wasn't allowed to draw attention? Minnie had better be equal-opportunity and find a sturdy tree for Lincoln once the game was over. He shook his head, but headed after Javin. "I'll die without Bonecutter," he stressed to Lincoln. "And then my dad will send me back. And then I'll die again." He paused, glancing between Max and Minnie. He couldn't see the Roman Lincoln was talking about. "How crazy are we talking?" he asked, the previous topic instantly forgotten. "Break his own bow crazy or dive into the electrified water crazy?"

He wondered if Max would agree to pause his fight for a few seconds to take a few pictures of whatever was about to happen if he asked nicely. Max might, but he didn't think Minnie would be as appreciative if he interrupted their fight for his own amusement. What were the chances that Ebner could ask before she tossed him into the stream? As he weighed the odds, it took him a few seconds before the last part of what Lincoln said registered, and he realized that they were stopped.

"Seems like a pretty grave situation," Ebner said. He waited a second or two for maximum comedic effect, and then stepped out into the open. "What would you two do without me? Romance the water into letting you through? Pray to Hermes for winged shoes?" He didn't look back as he spoke. He stopped at the border of the stream. It wasn't as deep as it looked, or rather, as deep as he used to convince himself it was. It didn't even reach his knees.

Bones began to sprout around him, tips pushing out of the ground like blooming flowers. He could pretend that he meant for it to happen. Ebner raised a hand and a dozen bones shot out of the water---skeletal arms, and legs twisting and fusing together to create a bridge for him. Hands held it up from the bottom, and toe bones dug into the dirt on either side to keep it steady.

Ebner turned around and took a bow. "I present to you: the Bone Bridge. Javin, if you would do the honors? I'm seventy-percent sure it'll hold you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back